Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ninja'd.

Damn, now I feel ridden hard and put up soppy. Hell yeah, good job! :) *chuckling, laughing fully*

Leaves me with only one thing to say/do.

Talking Heads - - Wild Wild Life.

Good morning, MG fam. Yep, up early and sniffling away still. :teehee: Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday morning. Enjoy your coffee or other tasty beverages :pulp fiction style: and lots of tasty *flavored* clouds. Big hugs and love to each of you.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Talking Heads - - Wild Wild Life.

Good morning, MG fam. Yep, up early and sniffling away still. :teehee: Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday morning. Enjoy your coffee or other tasty beverages :pulp fiction style: and lots of tasty *flavored* clouds. Big hugs and love to each of you.
Good morning love! I hope your sniffles go away soon! Me and my little man have them too. My oldest is coming over for his visit so I’m sure he’s going to get it next :confused: love you girlie! :hug:<3

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday morning.

Fuck me! It's Saturday! Yeah, coffee sounds good. I need to go below into downtown Lybia. "Gee, thank you wife for tearing everything up to pack us out. Now, I'll get still sickness from having to weave, dance and dodge all the boxes, totes whilst making coffee. .... Just another running day! Five by five. Roger, barfing silk."

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck me! It's Saturday! Yeah, coffee sounds good. I need to go below into downtown Lybia. "Gee, thank you wife for tearing everything up to pack us out. Now, I'll get still sickness from having to weave, dance and dodge all the boxes, totes whilst making coffee. .... Just another running day! Five by five. Roger, barfing silk."

Yep, it’s the crack of dawn on Saturday! I have no idea why I’m even awake, except that I had to blow my nose and cough a bit! I’ve got vape mail coming possibly with coils, that might need signing. What a week. This ban and vape persecution shit from the post office has given me some silver hair, I think. Because my hair thinks silver looks cooler than gray or something! :teehee:

Please make me some coffee, bro. I’m too tired to motivate to the kitchen right now. Maybe I can go back to sleep! :not:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon, Rhianne :)
Aww :hug: . Damn cold :cuss2: . You're suppose to be all better ! Love to you :inlove: and feel better :hug::hug:
Good morning love! I hope your sniffles go away soon! Me and my little man have them too. My oldest is coming over for his visit so I’m sure he’s going to get it next :confused: love you girlie! :hug:<3
:) Good afternoon, Bella.
Aww, so sorry you and your little man has the sniffles, too :hug: . You two feel better soon :hug: and hopefully, you're other son don't catch it. I Hope you will be able to enjoy your weekend with both of your boys, even though you two are sick. Much love and many hugs :hug::hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:) Good afternoon, Bella.
Aww, so sorry you and your little man has the sniffles, too :hug: . You two feel better soon :hug: and hopefully, you're other son don't catch it. I Hope you will be able to enjoy your weekend with both of your boys, even though you two are sick. Much love and many hugs :hug::hug:
Thank you love! We’re slowly getting over it so it’s not so bad! And right now the little one is napping while his brother and I go play uno! I’ll be back a little later! Love you! <3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you love! We’re slowly getting over it so it’s not so bad! And right now the little one is napping while his brother and I go play uno! I’ll be back a little later! Love you! <3

Aww, you're welcome <3 Sweetie
Those colds take, what seems like forever to get over :xD: . Playing uno is fun. Give them both a :hug: for me.
I remember when my Dad (step dad), mom, brother and I would get together on new years eve and play, we had so much fun! Also, remember partying and trying ;) to play uno, that was a blast!

You enjoy your game and the day! Love you <3 :hug: Oh also, your paintings are great ! :inlove:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wishing all of you that are sick on this thread a quick recovery. I usually take extra Vit C whenever I'm sick. However, since my immune system prefers to attack my liver I don't show signs of the common cold like normal people.

Finished mowing the lawn/leaves and trimming trees with the hubs. I didn't think we would have a chance to do so. Its 41 degrees. A heat wave in SE WI.
I'm exhausted.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wishing all of you that are sick on this thread a quick recovery. I usually take extra Vit C whenever I'm sick. However, since my immune system prefers to attack my liver I don't show signs of the common cold like normal people.

Finished mowing the lawn/leaves and trimming trees with the hubs. I didn't think we would have a chance to do so. Its 41 degrees. A heat wave in SE WI.
I'm exhausted.
Phew, you wore me out :teehee: Hopefully, you will be able to take it easy and relax for the rest of the day.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Aww, you're welcome <3 Sweetie
Those colds take, what seems like forever to get over :xD: . Playing uno is fun. Give them both a :hug: for me.
I remember when my Dad (step dad), mom, brother and I would get together on new years eve and play, we had so much fun! Also, remember partying and trying ;) to play uno, that was a blast!

You enjoy your game and the day! Love you <3 :hug: Oh also, your paintings are great ! :inlove:
Thank you love! It’s just me and the little one again now. Big man went back to his dads :( I miss him when he leaves

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you love! It’s just me and the little one again now. Big man went back to his dads :( I miss him when he leaves
AWW :hug: :hug: :hug:
I thought you had him till Sunday :( :sad: . I know the feeling and it sucks !
When my nephew had to go back to his mom, it was so very hard to watch him get outta of the vehicle and walk over to his mom. It would've been easier if his mom wouldn't had been abusing him. But, that's all over, he's been with his dad for six yrs and next year will be graduating high school :)

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
AWW :hug: :hug: :hug:
I thought you had him till Sunday :( :sad: . I know the feeling and it sucks !
When my nephew had to go back to his mom, it was so very hard to watch him get outta of the vehicle and walk over to his mom. It would've been easier if his mom wouldn't had been abusing him. But, that's all over, he's been with his dad for six yrs and next year will be graduating high school :)
Yeah. I have limited time with my oldest because I was in a mental hospital for a month. Long story. I had full custody and lost it all. Now I only get to see him every 3 Saturday’s of the month for 2 hours. But now that I graduated my IOP program and am doing well and back to a normal person I can go back to court and we agree on 50/50. I just have to go to court and make it happen but I just don’t have the funds right now. I made a huge mistake in my life and paid/am paying the ultimate price for it. But, as soon as I get the money we’re getting 50/50, my ex agrees to it and says he trusts me and knows I’m ready too. So it’ll be fine.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
How Do You...by Radiohead

The Beatles- - Love Me Do.

I love the Beatles in the 60’s.

How’s everyone doing tonight? I’m bleh, and I really don’t know if I’m getting better or not. I slept a lot!

Big hugs and love to everyone. Plus big tasty naughty flavored clouds to y’all, which apparently are seducing kids over to the dark side of Juuling. :giggle:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah. I have limited time with my oldest because I was in a mental hospital for a month. Long story. I had full custody and lost it all. Now I only get to see him every 3 Saturday’s of the month for 2 hours. But now that I graduated my IOP program and am doing well and back to a normal person I can go back to court and we agree on 50/50. I just have to go to court and make it happen but I just don’t have the funds right now. I made a huge mistake in my life and paid/am paying the ultimate price for it. But, as soon as I get the money we’re getting 50/50, my ex agrees to it and says he trusts me and knows I’m ready too. So it’ll be fine.
Oh, that's great news ! Hopefully, it won't take too long for you save some money and get back your mom time.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How’s everyone doing tonight? I’m bleh, and I really don’t know if I’m getting better or not. I slept a lot!

Big hugs and love to everyone. Plus big tasty naughty flavored clouds to y’all, which apparently are seducing kids over to the dark side of Juuling. :giggle:
Glad you were able to sleep, it's hard with a stuffed up nose. Oh no! Girl, you better be getting yourself better :hug: . Thank you :) going pretty good here :D

:teehee: naughty clouds :teehee: I'll have some of those naughty clouds ;) :cloud::vino::cloud::cheers::cloud:
Love you and hubs :hug: and hope hubs is doing well :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad you were able to sleep, it's hard with a stuffed up nose. Oh no! Girl, you better be getting yourself better :hug: . Thank you :) going pretty good here :D

:teehee: naughty clouds :teehee: I'll have some of those naughty clouds ;) :cloud::vino::cloud::cheers::cloud:
Love you and hubs :hug: and hope hubs is doing well :hug:

Aww, thank you. I’m going to get some vitamin C and B12 and see if they help. And echinacea. I don’t want to go to the doctor or take Antibiotics so I’ll take herbs etc.

Thanks, all is well here. Hope the family is doing good, plus the doggies. :hug::hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Had a great time @Rhianne and @VapeJunkie, Thank you :D
Have a great rest of the night. Hopefully, see everyone on the flip side :wave:

Good Night and Sweet Dreams
552bcf9ee109a3e358e16d1a5062d7fa.jpg

VU Sponsors