Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning Jimi, Wolf, Snap, Pockets and Artemis. Hope everyone’s having a great day. Nothing much new going on here. Hugs and big flavored clouds to everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:wave: Good evening, Rhianne :)
Hope you had a good day and the evening has been good to you and hubby. Love and hugs :hug: to you, hubby and your dad :hug: and of course good tasty :cloud::cloud::cloud:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:wave: Good evening, Rhianne :)
Hope you had a good day and the evening has been good to you and hubby. Love and hugs :hug: to you, hubby and your dad :hug: and of course good tasty :cloud::cloud::cloud:

Big :hug::hug::hug: and :blowkiss: back at ya! Things are okay here. I hope you’re doing better than me, though. Did the washing machine get fixed? :hoping:
Love and yummy clouds to you, the family, and the doggies. I’ll try to be here when you’re around.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey ho, Jimi. How’s it going? Glad it’s cooled off some by you. It’s been cloudy here, but cool. I heard that the NY bans have been pushed off for two weeks, but it could go either way. :gaah: This has been so stressful, it sucks.
Hope all is well with you and the family. :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
a7d610ed98ea378d9046fa9e672f6914.jpg
:wave: Everyone has been playing some Great tunes :tunez::cheers: Keep on Rockin' :tunez::shades::cloud::cloud::cloud: Have a Great Friday :cheers: :vino:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Big :hug::hug::hug: and :blowkiss: back at ya! Things are okay here. I hope you’re doing better than me, though. Did the washing machine get fixed? :hoping:
Love and yummy clouds to you, the family, and the doggies. I’ll try to be here when you’re around.

:wave: Good Friday morning or um afternoon, Rhianne :) :hug::blowkiss::hug:
Glad things are ok, but....
Um, why dear friend do you want me to be doing better than what you are:huh::question::hug: . I don't know if I'm doing better cuz I don't know how you are doing. I do know my toes feel better than your toes.

Thank you, for hoping <3 . It didn't get fixed :cuss2::mad: . I knew it wouldn't get fixed ! Now, I'm waiting to get approved for an exchange for a new one, but a different brand name. It's driving me :crazy::mad:
Awww, don't worry about being here when I'm here, I never know when I'll be around. Just be here when you can be here. Love and hugs :hug: to you and family :blowkiss::hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey ho, Jimi. How’s it going? Glad it’s cooled off some by you. It’s been cloudy here, but cool. I heard that the NY bans have been pushed off for two weeks, but it could go either way. :gaah: This has been so stressful, it sucks.
Hope all is well with you and the family. :hug:

I saw the hold on the vape ban. It seems like some of the media are getting the message that it's the black market thc and getting the word that it isn't the e-liquid that's causing all the mayhem. Keep the hope and the positive thinking that things will turn our way.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:wave: Good Friday morning or um afternoon, Rhianne :) :hug::blowkiss::hug:
Glad things are ok, but....
Um, why dear friend do you want me to be doing better than what you are:huh::question::hug: . I don't know if I'm doing better cuz I don't know how you are doing. I do know my toes feel better than your toes.

Thank you, for hoping <3 . It didn't get fixed :cuss2::mad: . I knew it wouldn't get fixed ! Now, I'm waiting to get approved for an exchange for a new one, but a different brand name. It's driving me :crazy::mad:
Awww, don't worry about being here when I'm here, I never know when I'll be around. Just be here when you can be here. Love and hugs :hug: to you and family :blowkiss::hug:

I’ve been feeling pretty crappy, so it’d be nice if you feel better than me! Love and hugs your way. All the way to the Alley and straight to you, the fam, and the pups. :hug::hug:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors