Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
cda1ad103fe4cd351c24e052ea9a742b.gif

..:).....................................................................:)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yesterdays good thing ..... Trying to dig something out from under the kitchen cabinet with a broomstick and having Chaos (Tangee) and Mayhem (Tigglee) playing with the broom part :teehee: took a little bit longer than expected, but it was making me laugh.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good mornin Family :wave:
Went to get supplies tod

ay, gonna cut my seed taders for the area I have tilled and let them heal, jus ran out of our last year taders about a month ago, down to our last net bag of onions from last year too, did pretty good, haven't bought any since last summer and I eat a lot of taders and onions:rolleyes: Can't wait to get new ones planted.
I hope the day has found everyone well and happy:)

May be a doodle of text that says 'Music brings M peace to my soul'

May be an image of text that says 'Just spoke with Bill Withers. I told him Ain't No Sunshine is poor grammar. He said I know / know I know / know / know / know I know / know/ / know / know / know i know i know'

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Kad, have you ever heard of or tried this product?
Have you heard any bad/good about it?
View attachment 214211

View attachment 214214

I have tried it and love it but I always try to check stuff out as much a possible ;)
Sorry I completely missed this. Never tried it but I might have to try some of their products. Prices are very good for fresh baked organic, and some of the products look interesting.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It was so cute, Tangee when a kitten curled up in bathroom sink, pretty sure most kitties have done this, but not once has Calie or Tigglee. He hadn't done this since being a kittie. This morning, I don't know what got into him, he curled up in it, though, it wasn't as easy :teehee: This is the good thing for this Friday
Also, Tangee as a kittie was trying to get his tail while in the bathroom sink :teehee: soooo adorable :inlove:
1000010515.gif

VU Sponsors