Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
27e7e5f74d6093b73fee35326080b1f6.gif

..:).....................................................................:)

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Room full of roses
-Mickey Gilley

This song is much older than Mickey Gilley's recording era, but I love the way he did it, with the honky tonk piano. It was on the sound system at the community pool in a friend's neighborhood in my high school years.

But it bugs me how the lyrics fall apart at the end, the last verse, like they're an after thought.

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:tldr:

Yes another tail of a story with kitties :teehee:

I was cleaning out their water fountain; I have to use pipe cleaners in-order to clean tight spaces, it's no fun, lol. Anyway, Tangee :gaah: he thinks he needs to play with the pipe cleaners. He caught me off guard and grabbed the two pipe cleaners out of my hand. Quickly, I snatched him up, put him between my feet/ legs, one hand on his chest and keeping his legs/CLAWS away by holding them down, honestly, I do not know how I did this, lol. With other hand trying to get both pipe cleaners out of his mouth. Thankfully, one of them was easier to get out, it was behind the one that was actually being bitten on, PHEW one out. I throw it into the toaster oven, while doing this, Tigglee comes over to check out what was going on. So, I start blowing on his face to make him not want to join in on the fun we were having, lol. YEY, the blowing on his face work, he went away !
Ok, back to the second pipe cleaner. It took a bit for Mr Chaos (Tangee) to get tired of holding on to it from me gently pulling on it, but finally it came out, YEY!!
I wised up, took the pump and it's parts to the bathroom, closed the door. While cleaning the pump and parts of pump; the two kitties were outside the door meowing, climbing up n down the screen door to the bedroom, and jumping up onto the bathroom door :teehee: As I was laughing, plus meowing having a conversation with them both. I might have accidentally cussed, because at one point all went quiet :teehee: just for a moment, than yes, I heard a meow and the conversation continued :teehee: as I finished cleaning the pump and parts, kitties water fountain all clean :bliss:
Yes, this be the good thing of the day, :teehee: :tldr:

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Kad, We're hangin in there my friend, thank you for asking.
it sure is, I just hope it holds out till I gat a good share done, love my garden goodies.
Hey how that little grandson doin now, bet he growin faster than you can keep up with.

VU Sponsors