Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good thing for the day....my mom, brother, Pistol and Maggie Moo Moo was over for visit :) yeah the kitties love seeing the doggies :teehee: Calie pretty much slept throughout the visit on their tower, Tangee wonders around and Tigglee hides, lol. When all is gone takes about 10 to 15 minutes for him to come out of hiding. Tangee looks at Maggie like what are you, you're smaller than me, but don't look or smell like me, SO WHAT ARE YOU :question: :teehee: he never figures it out.
Oh for those who don't know Maggie, she is Chihuahua, Pistol is half Rottweiler and Beagle, yeah weird combination, but such a lovey.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evenin again Family :wave:
Had a busy day today, went for my yearly physical, basically to get my blood checked from a third party source cause I haveta go next week to the death center where they check my blood all the time, keeps them honest. Then since I was in Peoria anyway I stopped by and picked up my onion plants and broccoli plants since I didn't have time this year to start them from seed like usual. Then came home and fired up the tiller so I could get the rest of the garden tilled cause it's supposed to rain tonight again. I had to keep askin myself if I was crazy:rolleyes:, I am still sore and achin from last till:facepalm:, but it had to be done and I am late this year already. Then, of coarse, came an hour soak in my deep tub full of hot epson salt water:bliss:.
I hope everyone is havin a fantastic day:)

5d3f08702523e168a95cf7794cab9b37.jpg

fef7b04d7208fc3221d093bb9dfcfc30.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My good things, yeah there's two, for today are at my physical I weighed 136, gettin chubby :giggle: and I know why I kept losin and not gainin before, No I can't do my physical exercises, or most of them, and ain't doin as much, well till the last few days, cause my knee wont let me.
And for number 2 I got my garden all tilled except for around the garage and 2 small spots by the house:bliss:

VU Sponsors