Become a Patron!

100% Authentic Aspire Web Store - New CF Batteries - New BVC Coils

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Before we go all crazy on them, lets see if they will answer to this thread, K guys??:D:)

*Edited crazy for bat shit (that was a bit rough)...LOL

Last edited:

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, they are good watches, the only brand I wear. I have a few of them.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
lol don't be bidding on that invicta i've been stalking for a week. lol
I wear Invicta and Croton and prefer automatic watches.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like automatics too. I have a pro diver auto. and another that I can not remember the model name. It is a black calf leather band with a larger thick cased dial. White with big numbers. Its kinda classic looking, but on steroids it is HEAVY. I would like to get a Sonoma, but cash is spent on things other than my watch fetish now a days.

kasten66

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Watch guys. You're in the wrong thread aren't you?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They were legit.. Fast shipping, great communication, authentic stuff. Something catastrophic must have happened to 'cause this.

At least the site is down and not taking more and more and more orders for years on end with no hope of ever seeing your stuff.. IOWs, you havent been Shaned or Ms.T'ed ;)

kasten66

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will keep it cool per Whiskey's suggestion. Just a point of fact....their mobile website is still up. And I agree something may have happened. Just trying to find out what.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
kasten66
I put a post up with a link (which was deleted by me) from eBay for an invicta watch while helping a fellow moderator learn how to post ebay links.
Iamme caught it and commented on it.
That is how the watch posts came about.

Right thread, wrong content I guess.

I hope this vendor reappears and everyone gets their orders though.
I saw very happy customers and people who received nothing in this thread.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for the "received nothing" crowd.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People that own businesses have baby's all the time.. At least he could have put a note on the website and stated temporarily closed if someone was not able to watch over the store. It appears there is more to it than that.

N

Newheart301

I don't know, about 2 months ago, when I placed an order , I didn't receive anything showing it shipped . I emailed him said he said he'd been at the hospital with his pregnant girlfriend all weekend, sent me free stuff, a Nova tank and coils !

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not apples to apples but if the Walmart manager has a sick wife or girlfriend they don't just lock the doors and close the store.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
His girlfriend was having a baby..... last I heard.
People that own businesses have baby's all the time.. At least he could have put a note on the website and stated temporarily closed if someone was not able to watch over the store. It appears there is more to it than that.
I don't know, about 2 months ago, when I placed an order , I didn't receive anything showing it shipped . I emailed him said he said he'd been at the hospital with his pregnant girlfriend all weekend, sent me free stuff, a Nova tank and coils !
Not apples to apples but if the Walmart manager has a sick wife or girlfriend they don't just lock the doors and close the store.
Unless, of course, something went terribly wrong with the pregnancy/birth.. Please keep an open mind when it comes to family emergencies. Especially ones that might deal with the possible deaths of a child and or wife.

For those of you concerned, you can do a charge back / dispute.. As I said before, he DID shut the site down in order NOT to keep taking people's money while he is dealing with whatever he is dealing with. That is a plus, at least. I know that if I was dealing with what I think he is dealing with... I dunno actually. Prolly the same thing he is doing.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately the family emergency/death of a relative/birth/death of a co-worker has been a common theme as an excuse in all the scams we've seen here at VU. I was looking forward to getting some more BVC coils.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately the family emergency/death of a relative/birth/death of a co-worker has been a common theme as an excuse in all the scams we've seen here at VU. I was looking forward to getting some more BVC coils.
But, those ones also claim to still be 'in business' and are still collecting orders and taking money. There is a difference here.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All he would have had to do was put a Temp closed notice on his site. You just don't shut down your site. Death, Birth, Family Emergency, Marriage, Or whatever if you tun a business you either turn it over to a partner or show you site Temp closed until further notice. People can make all the excuses for this person or any person for that matter but you just do not do this to your customers period! If I have read these posts correctly this is exactly what has happened. Orders were placed and the site has shut down with no communication. Money has been taken and goods have NOT been delivered. I hear noises on the rooftop so it is time for bed. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats fine...

I know that if I was dealing with something like that, you all could just fuck off. Wouldnt care.. :D

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But, those ones also claim to still be 'in business' and are still collecting orders and taking money. There is a difference here.
I guess those who ordered and are still waiting on goods and shipping confirmations will soon see in the next few days.

N

Newheart301

The only reason I hadn't tried to order in the last two months was, he didn't carry what I was looking for. I had ordered from him 3 times, had planned on doing so again.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, I know it still sux to have ordered and not received.. All I'm saying is please dont jump on the 'ITS A SCAM!" bandwagon.. Hard not too with all the recent scams, but I really do believe this guy was different.

L

Lighty269

Hopefully he will show up and all is well with his family. I had placed 2 orders with him and received both of them in a timely manner.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Things are looking worse from my digging. He appears to have 4 diff websites registered in 2 diff states. All have gone offline. Also found him here under another username advertising one of his other sites

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also, baby appears to have been born mid november. A backtrack of his email address links him to ecigpens.com, vape-cheap.com, modswap.com, and miamivalleyvapors.com. A couple of them are registered in Ft Lauderdale and others in Franklin, OH

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Naw.. we all already found this stuff.. theres just nothing to suggest that he his actually trying to defraud. No proof. Unfortunately, we need more.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am just glad he don't have any of my money. Lets see if you placed an order and never received the order and the websites are closed down. He has never contacted you and he is no where to be found. I guess if you gave him money just look at it like you gave to the Salvation Army. Use it as a tax donation.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I did give him money and he did send my stuff.. Got here in 2 days in fact..

I do have sympathy for those that didnt get their stuff however. A charge back/dispute would seem to be in order.. Simple enough.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Site is down and has been down for some time ecigpens.com Site has been performing maint and updates for at least 3 weeks Anyone want to place an order from the mobile site and tell us how it goes?

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can't. The mobile kicks you over to the main site which has the maintainence msg when you add stuff

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

kasten66

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I stand corrected everyone. If you can't place order mobile site also down. Thanks Tom950

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Whatever the situation is with this vendor they could've RESPONDED in Here, it has been over a few weeks now since we heard from them. I will give them a few more days to respond , and if not I will put them in the Hall Of Shame.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Naw.. we all already found this stuff.. theres just nothing to suggest that he his actually trying to defraud. No proof. Unfortunately, we need more.
Sock puppet accounts, posting under multiple youtube aliases, what more do you need?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whatever the situation is with this vendor they could've RESPONDED in Here, it has been over a few weeks now since we heard from them. I will give them a few more days to respond , and if not I will put them in the Hall Of Shame.
Might as well do it now, 3 weeks for a business going dark means it's done for. Another vendor Shan'd some vapers...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Might as well do it now, 3 weeks for a business going dark means it's done for. Another vendor Shan'd some vapers...

Shan'd = The act of getting defrauded or conned out of money.
This should go in the oxford dictionary along with 'vape' :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How many people got 'Shan'd'? As I and several others have said, we got our stuff.. and quickly. The other person, along with Mrs. T, are still taking money..

I agree he can and should respond..

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Both ecigpens sites are now gone including mobile site. If you have money/orders outstanding I suggest you start a chargeback

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tis a shame... I was looking to order some more Aspire coils... Thank god for the MFS 40% code :D

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
There is nothing I hate more in this world than a thief.

A thief that prays on vapers.

Vapers just want to quit smoking and find the best devices to stay quit.

To exploit that makes a 'person' the scum of the earth.

I hope we can get this assholes name posted so he can be shunned from the community.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
His facebook is the only thing left standing.

https://www.facebook.com/coppler
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, it looks as if he has gone completely dark. Another fucking grifter struck again. Is suspect people were going after him on facebook. Time to name and shame the asshole.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
facebook page still works for me

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Well, it looks as if he has gone completely dark. Another fucking grifter struck again. Is suspect people were going after him on facebook. Time to name and shame the asshole.

I think He Shan'd them:eek:

VU Sponsors