Become a Patron!

100% Authentic Aspire Web Store - New CF Batteries - New BVC Coils

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Our goal is to provide our customers with excellent products, rapid delivery, great prices and superb customer service. Rest assured that when you shop at ecigpens.com, you are purchasing genuine products from the official manufacturer. Each Aspire product we offer goes through testing to check for flaws before landing in your mailbox. We promise to never sell you cheap electronic cigarette supplies, and we proudly stand behind our products. All products may be checked on the Aspire website for authenticity.

FREE SHIPPING CODE: VUSHIP

http://www.ecigpens.com/

NEW BVC COILS FOR THE OLD BDC TANKS!
ASPIRE-BVC-COIL-5-PACK18ohm-1.jpg

NEW CF BATTERIES!
Aspire-CF-VVPLUS-Battery-RED-1.jpg

ASPIRE NAUTILUS AND MINIS
Aspire-Nautilus-Tank-Clearomiz-1.jpg

AUTHENTIC ASPIRE STARTER KITS
Aspire-Premium-Kit-1.jpg

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some great prices you guys got! Might have to try me some of those BVC coils and see if they live up to the hype!

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Some great prices you guys got! Might have to try me some of those BVC coils and see if they live up to the hype!
Thank you! They are an amazing difference. I was shocked. Working ok some video reviews this weekend. Great prices with free shipping on your first order!

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do I get free shipping on my first order? Your site does not give me that option?

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice price on the BVC coils for non-Nautilus tanks! I've tried those with a Billet Bridge and they are truly spectacular. Will you be getting higher resistance ones in the future? I use them in a Billet Box and something in the 2.0-2.5 ohm range would be ideal (although the 1.8's have been working fine for me).

Also, where is your company located? Can't seem to find a physical address listing on your website.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Very nice price on the BVC coils for non-Nautilus tanks! I've tried those with a Billet Bridge and they are truly spectacular. Will you be getting higher resistance ones in the future? I use them in a Billet Box and something in the 2.0-2.5 ohm range would be ideal (although the 1.8's have been working fine for me).

Also, where is your company located? Can't seem to find a physical address listing on your website.
We are waiting for the higher resistance one to come in. Last weeks shipment from aspire include the 1.6 and 1.8 only. This weeks order will not only have a bunch more bvcs but also the new k1 cleromizer. We are located in Springboro/Dayton Ohio and removed the physically address from listing since we only sell online. We had people showing up at our office and are not setup for retail at this time.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the info -- just put in an order. Was going to get just the BVC 1.8 ohm coils, but then saw the CF VV+ and had to get one of those as well. Should make for an easy to carry backup when traveling. Plus, I'm just a sucker when it comes to the carbon fiber look.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the info -- just put in an order. Was going to get just the BVC 1.8 ohm coils, but then saw the CF VV+ and had to get one of those as well. Should make for an easy to carry backup when traveling. Plus, I'm just a sucker when it comes to the carbon fiber look.
They look amazing, especially when the sun hits them, the aspire logo almost looks 3D. The Aspire CF line is the best built pen battery we have seen and are excited to see the future for the whole Aspire line and evolution of pen style ecigs. Thank you for the order and you will not be disappointed with any of our authentic Aspire products!

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't get the site to take my payment. Something seems wrong it keeps telling me shipping has been updated adn when I hit submit it tells me again shipping has been updated.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
I can't get the site to take my payment. Something seems wrong it keeps telling me shipping has been updated adn when I hit submit it tells me again shipping has been updated.
Wizzard we are not sure what this issue may be. Try setting up and account and then checking out. Let us know if you have any other issues. We received a high amount of orders yesterday so the site seems to be working properly.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Make sure any Script/Ad Blocking software is turned off..

wilbur

Member For 4 Years
EcigPens - when y'all gonna get more a them hollered out tanks (ASPIRE NAUTILUS REPLACEMENT TANK STAINLESS HOLLOWED)
back in stock. lookin' ta get 1 a them & a SS mini tank.
think y'all got the best prices on 'em of all the stores I checked.
thanks

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
EcigPens - when y'all gonna get more a them hollered out tanks (ASPIRE NAUTILUS REPLACEMENT TANK STAINLESS HOLLOWED)
back in stock. lookin' ta get 1 a them & a SS mini tank.
think y'all got the best prices on 'em of all the stores I checked.
thanks
They will be here this Thursday, they are coming with the shipment of the NEW K1 Glassomizers. We broke few records this past week in sales so we will be doubling our orders in the future to bring everyone the best prices.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
I'm working on placing orders we had a huge online sales weekend and the shops we supply decided to sell a bunch :). Is it Sunday? lol. We are trying to make our website and customer service the best it can be while still offering great prices.

I'm working on placing orders we had a huge online sales weekend and the shops we supply decided to sell a bunch :). Is it Sunday? lol. We are trying to make our website and customer service the best it can be while still offering great prices.
Do you ship to Israel? Thanks.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The K1 looks interesting -- wish I had waited to put in my order for the coils and VV+ until that was in :(

Do you have a rough idea of what the K1 will cost?

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
The K1 looks interesting -- wish I had waited to put in my order for the coils and VV+ until that was in :(

Do you have a rough idea of what the K1 will cost?
$11.49 if you want one we can hold your order until they come in which should be this week so you can get the free shipping. Just go on our site ecigpens.com and purchase the pre order. Just let us know asap.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you!! Order has been placed. Very impressed with your customer service!!

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Thank you and we hope to provide everyone with great service. We figure with a great product like aspire and great customer service we will be able to become the largest aspire supplier in the US!

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you and we hope to provide everyone with great service. We figure with a great product like aspire and great customer service we will be able to become the largest aspire supplier in the US!

So, I guess it's fair to say you have great Aspire-ations for your venture...

(And I am so, so very sorry for that pun, but I just couldn't resist).

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, I guess it's fair to say you have great Aspire-ations for your venture...

(And I am so, so very sorry for that pun, but I just couldn't resist).
Nice :)

BrutusGM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Found it, will pm you the tracking info. Should have been in your email.

Actually on that order 5007. All I have seen is a shipping label was made on 9/8. It is now early 9/12. Any update if the order has even left and been given to the Mail.??.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Actually on that order 5007. All I have seen is a shipping label was made on 9/8. It is now early 9/12. Any update if the order has even left and been given to the Mail.??.
Hi Paul, I checked on your order and it has definitely went out. I am not sure why the tracking sometimes does that, we have orders that show they are still at the destination and they come in the mail that day. I dont know if its an error with USPS or what. Keep us posted it you don't receive soon.

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just wanted to throw in my two cents on the K1 and the bvc coils. First off, I am a long time vaporer, 8 years. Back when I started, there was not to much to choose from. But it worked, kicked the cigs. Finally, after about 4 years, I bought a mini protank, OMG I was in heaven. Became a Kangertech fanatic. i had every tank they made, but the coils were an issue. Then the RBA's started coming out, I was buying a different one every other week. Ended up with three Kayfuns and an Aqua as my daily rotation. I started working on a website and setting up all my suppliers in China. I started selling some stuff on ebay while I was working on my site and waiting to see what the fda had up their sleeves. I remember I sold a crap load of the nautilus when it first came out. I had read all the reviews, but I was so caught up in building coils, that I never tried one. One Sunday all of my builds died and I did not have any supplies to rebuild, I was freaking out. I vape always, the only time I'm not, is when I'm asleep. I ran out, on a sunday mine you, looking for supplies. there was one shop open, but no building supplies. I ended up paying retail for a nautilus, which kinda killed me, cause I just sold 500 of them at a fraction of the price. anyway, it worked, I got my fix. the nautilus was nice, but the coils only lasted me two days. A few days later I got the first shipment of mini's in. The bvc coils changed the world!! From then on, I have three mini' and one full size in my rotation. The RBA and RDA's went in the drawer, I was happy as could be with my plug and play bvc's. On Monday, I received the first shipment of the K1's in. This is an impressive little tank. I have been hitting it for 5 days now and love it. The flavor is very crisp and clear, a little different than the nautilus. But definitely a winner. You can not go wrong with any tank that use's the bvc coils.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went back and also purchased the mini, I never used the aspire but purchased a few this weekend, I usually build my own coils on rba's but feel I needed something to have handy when I am in a rush

L

Lighty269

You guys have a great prices, I wish you had a local pick up since I am like 10 miles away. Just placed an order and thanks!

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just wanted to throw in my two cents on the K1 and the bvc coils. First off, I am a long time vaporer, 8 years. Back when I started, there was not to much to choose from. But it worked, kicked the cigs. Finally, after about 4 years, I bought a mini protank, OMG I was in heaven. Became a Kangertech fanatic. i had every tank they made, but the coils were an issue. Then the RBA's started coming out, I was buying a different one every other week. Ended up with three Kayfuns and an Aqua as my daily rotation. I started working on a website and setting up all my suppliers in China. I started selling some stuff on ebay while I was working on my site and waiting to see what the fda had up their sleeves. I remember I sold a crap load of the nautilus when it first came out. I had read all the reviews, but I was so caught up in building coils, that I never tried one. One Sunday all of my builds died and I did not have any supplies to rebuild, I was freaking out. I vape always, the only time I'm not, is when I'm asleep. I ran out, on a sunday mine you, looking for supplies. there was one shop open, but no building supplies. I ended up paying retail for a nautilus, which kinda killed me, cause I just sold 500 of them at a fraction of the price. anyway, it worked, I got my fix. the nautilus was nice, but the coils only lasted me two days. A few days later I got the first shipment of mini's in. The bvc coils changed the world!! From then on, I have three mini' and one full size in my rotation. The RBA and RDA's went in the drawer, I was happy as could be with my plug and play bvc's. On Monday, I received the first shipment of the K1's in. This is an impressive little tank. I have been hitting it for 5 days now and love it. The flavor is very crisp and clear, a little different than the nautilus. But definitely a winner. You can not go wrong with any tank that use's the bvc coils.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it
Brad, on the K1, is the glass removable or is it locked into the metal. Any word on the cost of replacement glass, I know I will need them, if I get one. Still worth it over BPA spewing polycarbonate tanks

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Ecig.. placed an order, but it claimed I didnt do the password correct so fixed that. Then it said I already submitted the order.. So, if you see 2 orders from midniteoyl@... ignore one :)

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Just checked it for you, only one came through so everything is good. Thank you for your order! Will be on its way to you tomorrow.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Thank you everyone for your oders. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to providing everyone great aspire products, great prices and great customer service.

Last edited:

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you everyone for your oders. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to prodigy everyone great aspire products, great prices and great customer service.

Any ideas as to what Aspire will be releasing in the near future? Any hints about new and novel Aspire products hitting the shelves soon?

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
So far no hints to what the future holds but I guarantee it only gets better from here. The CF battery series and the K1 I believe show the direct of the product line, dedicated to providing the most durable built - best tasting pen style vaping! Our stock of the CF passthrough batteries should be here next week so we are excited to check them out. Here is the release info on them.

Aspire CF Passthrough Battery 900mAh comes with passthrough function and features stainless steel endpoints, a metal button, and a carbon fiber coated tube. And it contains a revolutionary spring connector.
Aspire-CF-Passthrough-BLACK-2.jpg

Parameters
Length x Diameter: 108.5mm x 14.8mm
Capacity: 900mAh
Output Voltage:4.2V full power output
Only comes in Black

It comes with
1x Aspire CF Passthrough Battery-900mAh
1x USB cable
1x User manual

Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.

Detailed Introduction
Features
1.Stainless Steel Parts
2. Metal Button
3. Carbon Fiber Coated Tube
4. Spring Connector
5. High Quality Cell and Control Circuit
6. Perfect Inner Structure Design
7. USB port and 5 Indicator taillights

Last edited:

VU Sponsors