Become a Patron!

100% Authentic Aspire Web Store - New CF Batteries - New BVC Coils

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my order in today – thanks again for letting me add the K1 - much appreciated! The CF battery looks nice and has a very solid feel to it. The color is not quite the same as my Billet Box, but close enough that they will make for a good traveling pair.

Also pleased with the K1- compact, simple and my soft rubber drip tips fit perfectly (switched to those after I went over a large bump while vaping and the metal drip tip almost cracked one of my teeth).

ASPIRE.jpg

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, those do look nice - how's the performance?

I'm using the BVC heads in both the K1 and the BB (via a Billet Bridge) and am very, very pleased with the performance. Excellent vapor production and decent taste. The coils also seem to last for quite a while -- I'm still on my first coil in the BB, and have run through about 4 tanks so far (I seem to recall the BB tank is 6 ml?) without any noticeable degrading of performance. Two big thumbs up for the BVC heads!!

The K1 seems well-made. Rather small, but that's a plus for me since I wanted something compact and travel-friendly. The draw is not too bad -- a bit tight for my taste since I prefer a lung inhale, but it's not as bad as other clearos.

As to the CF, it's a basic stick battery. It has the usual 10 second cut off which I'm always bumping up against but other than that, it performs as well as any other stick battery, and is certainly one of the better looking ones out there. The only "miss" in terms of design is not having the voltage numbers be visible at every click stop. The dial on the Vision Spinner is a lot clearer.

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
NEW BVC COILS FOR THE OLD BDC TANKS!
ASPIRE-BVC-COIL-5-PACK18ohm-1.jpg

Intriguing! So what did they do different with these and in what ways are better than the old BDC Coils I am used to?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These are Vertical Single coils as opposed to the Horizontal Dual coils in the BDCs.... I have tried these over the last few days and they do taste better and give more vapor. They like and can handle more wattage. However, they 'gurgle' and sound flooded. I dont get any spit back and it doesnt leak, but they do gurgle a lot :)

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
These are Vertical Single coils as opposed to the Horizontal Dual coils in the BDCs.... I have tried these over the last few days and they do taste better and give more vapor. They like and can handle more wattage. However, they 'gurgle' and sound flooded. I dont get any spit back and it doesnt leak, but they do gurgle a lot :)

Man I just re-upped 3 days ago on a shit-ton of BDC coils! Oh well, I'll burn through them and turn some into hand-me-downs to friends I have using same set-up. Do me a favor bro, if you have a mech, throw one of your -s tanks on it and see how it performs at normal mech wattage. I'm curious how these will perform on my microstick with my nova mini.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Man I just re-upped 3 days ago on a shit-ton of BDC coils! Oh well, I'll burn through them and turn some into hand-me-downs to friends I have using same set-up. Do me a favor bro, if you have a mech, throw one of your -s tanks on it and see how it performs at normal mech wattage. I'm curious how these will perform on my microstick with my nova mini.
I vape all day at 15 watts on the 1.8 BVC @. We didn't experience a dry hit until 20 watts. I would say 18 watts is safe, anything above that and you may get dry hits.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Got my order in today – thanks again for letting me add the K1 - much appreciated! The CF battery looks nice and has a very solid feel to it. The color is not quite the same as my Billet Box, but close enough that they will make for a good traveling pair.

Also pleased with the K1- compact, simple and my soft rubber drip tips fit perfectly (switched to those after I went over a large bump while vaping and the metal drip tip almost cracked one of my teeth).

View attachment 5859
BTW that's a nice combo! I also need to grab a rubber drip tip - my teeth were expensive lol

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
I vape all day at 15 watts on the 1.8 BVC @. We didn't experience a dry hit until 20 watts. I would say 18 watts is safe, anything above that and you may get dry hits.

Understood. I have several VV/VW mods, but I was wondering how it performed on a mechanical (lower wattage I guess since 1.8 with a 3.7v battery would be around 7.5 watts right?). I have a small stealth mechanical mod for public vaping and use an Aspire Mini-Nova in it. Want to make sure my little 18350 can push it. I'm sure it can though. I'm just being silly because I'm running a fever......

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Understood. I have several VV/VW mods, but I was wondering how it performed on a mechanical (lower wattage I guess since 1.8 with a 3.7v battery would be around 7.5 watts right?). I have a small stealth mechanical mod for public vaping and use an Aspire Mini-Nova in it. Want to make sure my little 18350 can push it. I'm sure it can though. I'm just being silly because I'm running a fever......
Your math is correct :) If you are vaping a 1.8 ohm atty at 3.7 volts, Watts = (3.7Vx3.7V)/1.8ohms = 7.6watts. I leave the mech question for Midniteoyl lol

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
Your math is correct :) If you are vaping a 1.8 ohm atty at 3.7 volts, Watts = (3.7Vx3.7V)/1.8ohms = 7.6watts. I leave the mech question for Midniteoyl lol
Meh, I'll answer the question as soon as you ship me my vapemail. Went ahead and ordered a couple packs and a K1 just for giggles.

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
Oh noes! Didn't see the free ship code until after my order. No worries though, you've discounted your stuff enough anyhow. Just hurry up and send me my goodies! LOL

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I put my K1 with a 1.8 ohm coil on a mech (Copper Vanilla) with a freshly charged battery. Best description of the vape quality is tepid. Not at all satisfying -- the BVC heads need power to perform.

I commonly use my rebuilt Protank coils at around 1.3 to 1.5 ohms on a mech with very satisfying results. But based on how the 1.8 ohm BVC performed on a mech, I'd guess that a 1.0 to 1.2 ohm BVC would be needed to get a satisfying vape out of them on a mech.

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
I put my K1 with a 1.8 ohm coil on a mech (Copper Vanilla) with a freshly charged battery. Best description of the vape quality is tepid. Not at all satisfying -- the BVC heads need power to perform.

I commonly use my rebuilt Protank coils at around 1.3 to 1.5 ohms on a mech with very satisfying results. But based on how the 1.8 ohm BVC performed on a mech, I'd guess that a 1.0 to 1.2 ohm BVC would be needed to get a satisfying vape out of them on a mech.

Thanks. I've been avoiding rebuilding any of my BDC coils because I watched videos of folks doing the same and decided I just didn't have the nerves for it. Maybe once I get my new glasses I'll take a stab at it. These old eyes just don't work like they used to. Until then, I have plenty of BDCs and a couple rebuildable RBA options (infinity, etc) that I can use in the microstick. However, I'm not a cloud chaser by any means when it comes to my stealth hitter. These new BVCs might do just fine for it. We'll see.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I havent used it on a mech, but, I can tell you that 7.6w is gonna be a little on the light side. It will work as I have tried it down to 6w, but anything below 10w and it just gurgles way too much. 12w is better and for me, its the same until about 15w. At 17-18w, I start getting a little juice burning when chain vaping. Not much, but its there.

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
I havent used it on a mech, but, I can tell you that 7.6w is gonna be a little on the light side. It will work as I have tried it down to 6w, but anything below 10w and it just gurgles way too much. 12w is better and for me, its the same until about 15w. At 17-18w, I start getting a little juice burning when chain vaping. Not much, but its there.
What wattage were you running your BDCs at? (ballpark)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What wattage were you running your BDCs at? (ballpark)
Low... I couldnt get above 8w with most juices so usually used 7w

I hated those things :) If I screwed up and didnt let it pre-soak long enough, it would immediately taste burnt and I would have to toss the coil..

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
Low... I couldnt get above 8w with most juices so usually used 7w

I hated those things :) If I screwed up and didnt let it pre-soak long enough, it would immediately taste burnt and I would have to toss the coil..

We are on the same page then. Never higher than 8w here either. You don't have to presoak the BVCs?

Also, how do these new ones do with your NETs?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They seem to respond well to primer puffs. The BDCs would take forever. I would primer puff, and puff and puff before a bubble might appear. These you see bubbles right away. Couple of primer puffs, let sit a couple minutes, and away you go. The BDCs were at least 10mins.... Dunno. We'll see soon when I'm in a rush :)

I just finished my second tank of NET on one coil, and its still good. Still gurgles and everything. Wife is in her 2nd tank now too with a different NET and its still going too.

edit: The NETs I am using are filtered to 2.5microns. I get 2 tanks with cotton wick in my KFL+ too, so the real test is how much farther can I get with these.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received some of my orders and the Aspire Mini's @ 12 watts on the 1.8 bvc is preforming really good on a Cana mod dna 30, I do use a really long Stratosphere Stainless Drip Tip but I don't seem to be getting any gurgling using a 50/50 juice, the flavor is really good so far and that's why I tried this brand....I have not tried the 1.6 coils yet

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
I received some of my orders and the Aspire Mini's @ 12 watts on the 1.8 bvc is preforming really good on a Cana mod dna 30, I do use a really long Stratosphere Stainless Drip Tip but I don't seem to be getting any gurgling using a 50/50 juice, the flavor is really good so far and that's why I tried this brand....I have not tried the 1.6 coils yet
I like the 1.6ohm coils, to me its a little warmer vape. I also typically vape 50/50 juice and am getting great flavor. I am going to try some 80vg 20pg juice and see how they perform.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
New shipment will be in tomorrow so inventory will be replenished! Thanks for all the support and we look forward to keeping up the great products and customer service!

L

Lighty269

New shipment will be in tomorrow so inventory will be replenished! Thanks for all the support and we look forward to keeping up the great products and customer service!

I sent a vapor shop from Springfield your way, please take care of them. Really good people...

I have a Nautilus BDC tank and would like to try the BVC coils. I am having trouble determining which coils to order on the website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
PS would these same coils work if I order a Nautilus Mini?

Thanks again

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a Nautilus BDC tank and would like to try the BVC coils. I am having trouble determining which coils to order on the website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
PS would these same coils work if I order a Nautilus Mini?

Thanks again
there are two versions of the bvc coil. one will work only in the nautilus and the other for the non nautilus tanks. you want the bvc for the bdc tanks

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
there are two versions of the bvc coil. one will work only in the nautilus and the other for the non nautilus tanks. you want the bvc for the bdc tanks
You mean the BVC for the Nautilus tanks, correct? ;)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Brad is correct in that there are 2 different kinds.. However, you want the Nautilus BVC coils here; http://www.ecigpens.com/ASPIRE-NAUTILUS-MINI-BVC-COIL-p/aspire-nautilus-mini-bvc-pack.htm for your Nautilus and Mini.

The other BVC coil are for the older, non-Nautilus tanks (ET-S, CE5 style, etc) and are here: http://www.ecigpens.com/ASPIRE-BVC-COIL-p/aspire-bvc-coil-5-pack18ohm.htm

Notice the different designs and that the Nautilus coils say 'Nautilus' and the other ones simply say 'BVC'.

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yea, the bvc coils are night and day compared with the bdc coil. the bvc, lasts twice as long, great flavor, and nice clouds. the bvc's have made a huge change in every tank.

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just noticed that I am responding to questions for your store. Sorry about that. I will butt out................

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yes, but the bvc changed the vaping world. i have spent many hours building coils, to get the same results from a plug and play coil! i am an enthusist, that spends a lot of time researching for the best vape

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
yes, but the bvc changed the vaping world. i have spent many hours building coils, to get the same results from a plug and play coil! i am an enthusist, that spends a lot of time researching for the best vape[/QUO
We can't even imagine what it will be like six months from now :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got my order in a couple days ago... Just got around to opening it and checking.. All 100% authentic and looks and works great! Thanks!

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Got my new BVC coils in record time. They are amazing! Haven't tried them on low wattage yet,
Glad we could set the record :) We are focused on keeping our prices great for authentic products and our shipping turnaround as fast as it gets. That way not only are your getting a great deal but also not waiting a month to enjoy it :)

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
Seem to perform just as good as my BDCs on a 18350 batt. Now admittedly they don't "shine" like they do on a regualted 10 watts, but they still do pretty good. Midniteoyl, you think the 1.6 ohm version may perform better on unregulated?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya.. I would do the 1.6.. Unregulated might still be low though.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It'll only gain you a watt.. 8.5 to 9.5 (@ 3.9v) But, that might make the difference for ya..

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
I am a big fan of the 1.6ohm coils, it may be in my head but that little difference seems to make a big difference in what I like in a vape.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors