Become a Patron!

100% Authentic Aspire Web Store - New CF Batteries - New BVC Coils

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered the nautilus and hollowed metal tank because they were the lowest prices I could find for both (incl ebay). They came super fast with notices and tracking. Thumbs up.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
I ordered the nautilus and hollowed metal tank because they were the lowest prices I could find for both (incl ebay). They came super fast with notices and tracking. Thumbs up.
Thank You for your business and we hope to provide you with great products and service in the future!

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any chance you might have the base hardware for the Nautilus? I need a replacement...

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Sorry Aquaman its just not in the plan right now. Maybe in the future but for now we are keeping busy enough with our US customers and want to keep our customer service level up.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Thank you everyone for your orders, we were swamped this weekend and desperately await our stock delivery on Monday. Items marked out of stock will be back soon. All weekend orders are ready to go first thing tomorrow, have a great Sunday night!

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
Ya'll need more variety! You are now my #1 supplier for all things Aspire but my wife says you need to stock more tanks in "Girl Colors". Also saw where you were a wholesaler as well so I passed on your info to my fav local B&M.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Ya'll need more variety! You are now my #1 supplier for all things Aspire but my wife says you need to stock more tanks in "Girl Colors". Also saw where you were a wholesaler as well so I passed on your info to my fav local B&M.
We are working on getting all colors that aspire offers on all tanks, just wholesaled a lot of old stuff off and restocking the new tanks and girl colors. All our new tanks ship with the BVC coils in them. If it was a tank that came with the BDC we throw in a free BVC coil with each order!

BrutusGM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got a really fast order in!! Ordered way after business hours on Friday and my items showed up from Ohio to Calf. on Monday..
Thanks!! ;)

Aquaman

Member For 4 Years
Sorry Aquaman its just not in the plan right now. Maybe in the future but for now we are keeping busy enough with our US customers and want to keep our customer service level up.

Thank you for the quick update!
I'll be waiting:)

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As far as the K-1 tank if we still have some of the BDC coils lying around will they work with the K-1 ??

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
As far as the K-1 tank if we still have some of the BDC coils lying around will they work with the K-1 ??
Most will probably tell you they will. If someone has had them work then congrats. My answer is no, the bdc seems to get no draw and burn the juice a bit in the K1. I believe it is because the side posts block the holes on the coil and restrict it a bit. That is the best answer I could give :) -

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Question:
Your ET-S BVC Glassomizer
http://www.ecigpens.com/Aspire-ET-S-BDC-Glassomizer-p/aspire-et-s-bvc-glassomizer-.htm

The description say "is a unique design with a new heating element coil technology." but the specs sections lists "Dual Coil Bottom Heating"

What coil comes with this glassomizer when it is ordered?
If we have any of the color you order left that have the old dual coil in it then we ship it with the one that originaly was put in plus and extra BVC coil. The new ones come with a bvc installed so those only come with the one in it. Either way you get the BVC coil with it :)

kikitup

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just picked up a mini Nautilus and hollowed out tank for the wife. Finally converted her from the vivi tanks. Thanks for the free shipping!

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We are waiting for the higher resistance one to come in. Last weeks shipment from aspire include the 1.6 and 1.8 only. This weeks order will not only have a bunch more bvcs but also the new k1 cleromizer. We are located in Springboro/Dayton Ohio and removed the physically address from listing since we only sell online. We had people showing up at our office and are not setup for retail at this time.

Any word on the higher than 1.8 ohm bvc coils....are they still on the way? Your last post about them was early September.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Any word on the higher than 1.8 ohm bvc coils....are they still on the way? Your last post about them was early September.
We had some in on one order which have sold and haven't received any since. We will be sure to send you a message when they come in.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Be sure to get your mini replacement tank - they are going fast!
http://www.ecigpens.com/ASPIRE-NAUT...ANK-STAINLESS-p/aspire-nautilus-mini-holl.htm

ASPIRE-NAUTILUS-MINI-HOLL-2T.jpg
ASPIRE-NAUTILUS-MINI-HOLL-3T.jpg

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We had some in on one order which have sold and haven't received any since. We will be sure to send you a message when they come in.

Thanks. That would be much appreciated.

kikitup

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey can you help with my order #6415? I haven't received tracking and it still says processing. Thanks

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
Your order will ship out tomorrow. We had an issue with the order that orders were processed with the USPS holiday on Monday. We will be sure to add a goodie to your package to compensate. Check your email tomorrow and tracking will be available.

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
So today we tried the nautilus on the eleaf Istick. Must say we were impressed. The BVC coils handle to wattage very well :)

Last edited:
L

Lighty269

I bought the wife 2 Pink ones, she has been only using 1 all week and puts it on charge at night. Usually she would go through 2 vision spinners a day, so I say they are get to go so far.

She is only using the Watt mode and not the voltage mode.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We may have to start stocking these. I want to see how long the battery staus this strong and how durable it is
I dunno.. my wife has it in her rotation of 3 with a full size Nautilus and I just recharged it after a week and she was still at 4v :)

EcigPens

Member For 4 Years
We will be one of the first stores to have stock - we have guaranteed quantities on the the first batch. They will ship out the same day we receive them.

Aspire's Atlantis has raised the bar to new heights. This next generation tank system brings improved adjustable airflow and Sub Ohm coils that provides performance similar to even the best rebuild-able atomizer. By enhancing Aspire's Bottom Vertical Coil design Vapers will experience better taste and vapor production. Aspire's Atlantis Tank design is easy to carry, install, and refill. Aspire... the trusted name in Personal Vaporizers.

http://www.ecigpens.com/category-s/1514.htm

kasten66

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would also like a shipping update on order #6554 placed on 12/5/14. It was for a CF MOD. Very shortly after my order your website went dark and hasn't been up since. The charge went through on 12/8 from miamivalleyvapors, not ecigpens. I also see you are connected with cheap-vapes.com. All 3 of those sites are down now. Can you PM me tracking information or details regarding my order please?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Uh oh.. Trouble? I got my order from them very quickly, but that was awhile back.

kasten66

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm hoping not. It was a pretty hot item and they had a big sale. I just need to know what's going on. I guess the website being down adds to my paranoia a bit.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I hope not.. I need more coils :)

L

Lighty269

I hope these folks are legit,

EcigPens was last seen:
Wednesday at 12:45 PM

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered from them in November and got my order and now I can't get hold of them either. Looks like they may have took the money and ran. Their site has been down for a couple of weeks. No response on here and no response to the email I had for them. Not a good sign at all. Not a Merry Christmas from them to us for sure.

kasten66

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If they aren't legit we need to get the word out so other vapers won't have this kind of trouble. Not sure how we go about doing that. In the end I may be out $32 and learned a valuable lesson - saving 5 bucks ordering from an unknown source isn't worth it. Best to stick to known, reputable, vendors. I'm still hoping the darn thing will show up in the mail though!

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well they were legit on one previous order i placed and received. Their website was nice and legit but they may just have built it up at first then flew the coop.

VU Sponsors