Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clone RDA, auth mod and juice:

OpJdJWI.jpg
I almost ordered the rice pudding but got the blackberry crumble instead. Pudding pretty good?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I almost ordered the rice pudding but got the blackberry crumble instead. Pudding pretty good?

It's got a good (but not great) flavor, but it doesn't taste like rice pudding though. It's got sort of a hint of fruit in the background. I didn't like the blackberry, orange, or strawberry at all. But, as always, the lemon tart is an absolute knockout.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's got a good (but not great) flavor, but it doesn't taste like rice pudding though. It's got sort of a hint of fruit in the background. I didn't like the blackberry, orange, or strawberry at all. But, as always, the lemon tart is an absolute knockout.

Since you and I typically have similar taste, what was it you didn’t like about the blackberry crumble? I tied to make my own with Capellas but they put too much cinnamon in their flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Since you and I typically have similar taste, what was it you didn’t like about the blackberry crumble? I tied to make my own with Capellas but they put too much cinnamon in their flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It tasted like perfume to me.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that a Jwraps stand in the top right corner of the pic?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'm honestly not sure where it came from. I got it used from a friend a few months back.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Been polishing off some near empty bottles by mixing them. 30% Awesometown Vanilla Custard w/ 70% Beard # 51 (custard with a dash of custard) makes a very satisfying combo. The sweetness of Awesometown perks up the sour custard of Beards quite nicely. May get another bottle of each just to mix them together.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I already posted my vape of the day elsewhere but I feel like this is there better forum for it I don't know how to move old posts into different forms so trust me my setup is sick ;)

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im going to pick up one of those monsters. If you put an axe handle on it, it would be a sledgehammer.
It does remind me of the Thor hammer..... Today going small with The Voltrove and the Fuchai....
7083d3ada4b1327f66f06aa343b9d249.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Getting ready to hook the Reo mod back up. Put some strawberry cheesecake in and run with it. Figure if it's not selling might as well use it until someone finds interest in it.

53bd19c5f1d546bbde6aa249178ecaad.jpg

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just started using a RBA.. the Advken Dominator!
It's actually pretty nice.. wish it was a little larger in diameter and not as towering.. but still it's been a great experience so far.. only been using the RBA and not coils

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pulse, DR 24 clone, Coilology triple core fused ni80, ijoy 5 leg 20700 and a DIY variant* of @HeadInClouds Sugary Almond Apple Tart that I mixed up way back at the end of September 2017... very tasty juice now that it has aged 6 months. I wasn't a fan when I vaped the first half of the 220ml batch after a 2 month steep but it is wonderful now.

*I used none of his recommended flavors, I just used it as inspiratio.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
T3 mini with hadaly and my first usable staple coil.ohms at .23. really nice vape. Maybe not more flavorful than an alien but a more full vape. But I can make Staples not aliens. Ha ha Got some diy sour watermelon in there. Also the eleaf icare with blue Raz nic salts for when the 8yr old twins start acting up. Can't beat them anymore from my understanding. Only joking but seriously. You can't..Lol
0bd5878dc5338ec52af8f4ee6099687a.jpg

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I just about picked up a hex on the trading post the other day.
The Hexohm platform, in my eyes is just right ( to me, ymmv) .
I have all v's ,,1,2,& 3 ,love um.
I think the black sherm with bubble tank on the blk v3 is just awesomely groovy.
If you passed on the Hex the other day ,, well they'll be more i'm sure in the future .
All this are purely my thoughts and likes , :devil:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really digging the new Blackberry Jam Monster!! The Bravo RTA is pretty good too. It actually has better flavor than some RDAs!!
e2e7829e414e2d73f215686d38e568e3.jpg

That sounds pretty good. I love some blackberry

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

DIY RF SC variant of Bourbon Tuscan Reserve v3 on the left and a DIY RF SC variant of HIC's Sugary Almond Apple Tart on the right.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That sounds pretty good. I love some blackberry

At first I didn't get the buttered toast flavor and thought it was more of a candy flavor. But as soon as I put it in a different atty, I immediately tasted that typical Jam Monster buttered toast flavor. The only Jam Monster flavor I don't get that from is the Grape. I do like the grape, but don't think it should be under the Jam Monster line since it doesn't have that flavor profile. I'm hoping the people at Jam Monster change their minds and make blackberry a permanent flavor. As of now, none of my local vape shops are going to carry it because it's a limited edition flavor.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
IMG_20180401_124624~2.jpg
Month-steeped caramel cream DIY, 0.45 ohm fused claptons, 55 watts

this setup looks so odd I'm keeping it at home :/
IMG_20180401_125211-756x1008.jpg

Tank is as tall as the mod, at least :confused: