Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

PropperVape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When you find a bottle of your favorite juice in a coat pocket after 3 months of running out of it
57b8280a3f0d0183c9fc92cb5609c0d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks man. Had to scoop the last couple Titans up when he was blowing em out for 80 bucks. I think it’s because they have the new ones coming. I don’t like the new logo so snatched these up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn, I wanted a series but they seem to be sold out. The parallels are on sale for $100. Did you have a coupon code to bring it to $80?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
On Mirage/Mini and wicking very nicely @ 4id. Today trying some Sauce LA - NY Cheesecake, their 3x30ml sampler and a 30ml XXX freebie. 150ml for $12.xx shipped isn't bad for non diy'er. atm its caramel waffle cappuccino and I could do that AD.
Mini Mirage.jpg

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I just received that sampler a few days ago! I bought it when it was only $3 + shipping, so my total was only $7. My freebie was XXX and I'm not too crazy about it. Which free flavor did you get?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I got the same 4x30ml you did and XXX was the free one + 60ml NY Cheescake so was 12.xx Tried the cheescake first and like it. Then Caramel Waffle Cappuccino and haven't put it down yet I like it so much. So, can't say about the others but I'll be able to in a day or 2 because I just filled with the last of the CWC. Have you tried the CWC?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received that sampler a few days ago! I bought it when it was only $3 + shipping, so my total was only $7. My freebie was XXX and I'm not too crazy about it. Which free flavor did you get?

Ah man I loved xxx. Little to much lime but still good

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I got the same 4x30ml you did and XXX was the free one + 60ml NY Cheescake so was 12.xx Tried the cheescake first and like it. Then Caramel Waffle Cappuccino and haven't put it down yet I like it so much. So, can't say about the others but I'll be able to in a day or 2 because I just filled with the last of the CWC. Have you tried the CWC?
Oh wow, didn't realize I coulda got NY Cheesecake for only $5 more. I love bakery/dessert flavors, so I definitely woulda bought it! Yea, the CWC is pretty good. I haven't really liked vaping coffee flavors for the last few years, only when I was coming off cigarettes. I do like this one though. I think it's because the caramel and waffle flavors are so strong they kinda dull the cappuccino flavor.

EDIT - I was excited to try Open Road! The flavor profile sounded perfect for me, but I was disappointed. Surprisingly, CWC is my favorite of them, Open Road 2nd, Capone 3rd, and XXX 4th. As often as I see people talking about TheSauceLA, I expected to be ordering more and in bigger bottles. Doubt I'll be ordering anything from there anytime soon though.

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Oh wow, didn't realize I coulda got NY Cheesecake for only $5 more. I love bakery/dessert flavors, so I definitely woulda bought it! Yea, the CWC is pretty good. I haven't really liked vaping coffee flavors for the last few years, only when I was coming off cigarettes. I do like this one though. I think it's because the caramel and waffle flavors are so strong they kinda dull the cappuccino flavor.

When I close off the AF some, I get more cappuccino -

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was surprised how hard the srabbit clone hits. So for $23, i bought 3 more lol
Hits harder than my pulse, and besides that the only other mech squonk i have is the druga squonk, and we all know that thing has issues, so no comparison in how hard those hit. I absolutely love my little s rabbit.

VU Sponsors