Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today is Boxer and Titan....
7fd21d0d7d0c670a96f42b6fd22292c2.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A fat tank is fine, but I think it looks goofy when the tank is taller than the mod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Well I'm in the process of working a deal for a Laisimo F4 (4)18650 a bit smaller than the GOD mod..... Only one made in silver and capabilities of being used as a power Bank..... It was a sample.....
5b3676812e2808060afdcff66ff0a2e2.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rockin some 0mg berry belts in CCW mode. It's amazing at how much better the juice tastes in CCW mode with no nicotine. Definitely better flavor than the 3mg berry belts I rock on the Vfang I posted yesterday.

Attachments

• IMAG0079.jpg
    IMAG0079.jpg
    606.5 KB · Views: 18

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If flavor could be measured in size, those doggy styles would be twice as big as any of those monster tanks.

So true! There's only two things wrong with the doggies: bottom fill and plastic tanks. On the other hand, I've got 5 cheap spares, in case they crack - which hasn't happened as yet.

Anyway, back to the "show me yours, I show you mine", before I derail the thread :rolleyes:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Meet the family. From left to right; red Chubby Gorilla bottle with black cap, filled with 4mg DIY Strawberry Cheesecake juice. Voopoo Alpha One 222W mod with Sony VTC6 batteries with Vandy Vape Kylin Mini RTA in black with 5 wrap Mohawk Alien coil. Voopoo Drag 157W mod with Sony VTC6 batteries with Vandy Vape Kylin RTA in stainless steel with 6 wrap Alien coils. Black Chubby Gorilla bottle with red cap filled with 6mg DIY Black Currant Cheesecake juice.Handcheck-600x600.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fe6a0b5ea4497fcc9025aa8d5d7e93ea.jpg
9eb4f4b19b0774c11c10a083929c9025.jpg

Revolver Reloaded 2 with Dual Triple-Core 5-Wrap Spaced 26/36 N80 Aliens...Vaping on some Tigers Blood juice I mixed up earlier today (minus the coconut...coconut flavor just takes over if used).

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Kooper Primus, Kennedy 24- 2X 20g Kaybee Kanthal A1 3mm. Vapetasia Killer Kustard.

VU Sponsors