Become a Patron!

WTS 16 Wood Mods (Bottom Feeders,Mechanical,Series,Parallel, and Regulated)(New Message Added)

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
All the mechanical buttons are silver bezel with brass button I picked them up at Fat Daddy Vapes to try out. Push very easily and should holdup they have magnets in the switch. The others can be different colors for the switch. @jmoney426

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
All the mechanical buttons are silver bezel with brass button I picked them up at Fat Daddy Vapes to try out. Push very easily and should holdup they have magnets in the switch. The others can be different colors for the switch. @jmoney426
I think the brass goes very well on wood mods. Would I be able to order a parallel mech like #12, but with the same finish as Hank's? I understand that the grain would be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I think the brass goes very well on wood mods. Would I be able to order a parallel mech like #12, but with the same finish as Hank's? I understand that the grain would be different.

As I mentioned in my post I am pretty much tapped out on supplies to make some more. So I will have to order and wait for them before I commit to making any more. Sorry.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
As I mentioned in my post I am pretty much tapped out on supplies to make some more. So I will have to order and wait for them before I commit to making any more. Sorry.
Whoops, I seemed to have missed that. That's quite alright. Maybe I should just consider purchasing #12 anyway.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Whoops, I seemed to have missed that. That's quite alright. Maybe I should just consider purchasing #12 anyway.

It's my fault. It's ALWAYS my fault

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
It definitely is, but my bank account at the moment says no. At least until Thursday...

Here's hoping it's still available then!

Appreciate you getting back to me. If that one is to your liking and the only thing holding you back is waiting 2 days until payday. Then please add a comment that you will be purchasing it on Thursday. And I will gladly put it on hold for you those 2 days. If that is agreeable to you?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Appreciate you getting back to me. If that one is to your liking and the only thing holding you back is waiting 2 days until payday. Then please add a comment that you will be purchasing it on Thursday. And I will gladly put it on hold for you those 2 days. If that is agreeable to you?
@Sonar505, that would be amazing! Agreeable indeed. I will absolutely send payment on Thursday.

EDIT: Anyone have a brass Goon clone I can trade or buy?? Haha!

Last edited:

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
@Sonar505, that would be amazing! Agreeable indeed. I will absolutely send payment on Thursday.

EDIT: Anyone have a brass Goon clone I can trade or buy?? Haha!

Ok . #12 is on hold for you I am Looking forward to shipping it to you then. Thanks for your interest.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You almost didn't twice! First time was when the wood I original chose got to thin to continue. 2nd Time was after I took it out of it's bath and came so close to keeping it.;)
I restored a 1967 Triumph Bonneville 650 from a junker and came close to keeping it despite being flat broke at the time. Luckily a collector threw some money at me. :sad:

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have never had the pleasure of riding something like that so I will take your word for it. Heck I haven't ridden anything since I was young,dum and full of "myself" Ten feet tall and bullet proof . Now that i am older and frailer (Is that a word?) I prefer lots of steel surrounding me.:sad:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I picked up the bug from my Gramps, he had an old WWI vintage single lunger Indian with a side car he used to motor around the farm with.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hot damn I always wanted to ride in a side car but no one I knew had one. The closest I came was in the Philippines. Riding a Jeepney Trike from bar to bar but i don't wish one of those rides on anyone.

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I welded up a hard tail oif triumph frame for a bobber, using r6 forks, wheels and brakes. With an sv650 motor/trans. Never even rode it before I sold it. Frame was powdered gold and everything else was audi pearl midnight black.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I welded up a hard tail oif triumph frame for a bobber, using r6 forks, wheels and brakes. With an sv650 motor/trans. Never even rode it before I sold it. Frame was powdered gold and everything else was audi pearl midnight black.

Aw come on you never even thought about taking it on a shake down cruz?

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I restored a 1967 Triumph Bonneville 650 from a junker and came close to keeping it despite being flat broke at the time. Luckily a collector threw some money at me. :sad:
I have a '68 Triumph Bonneville with a hard tail & Durfee Girder out in the garage. I haven't tried to start it in years, but you guys are tempting me to get greasy again.

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a '68 Triumph Bonneville with a hard tail & Durfee Girder out in the garage. I haven't tried to start it in years, but you guys are tempting me to get greasy again.
You should. Bikes are awesome. I just have a drz400sm now. Slow and cheap, but fun as hell.

That triumph frame I did was a 69. It had a 72 sportster peanut tank. Ahh well.

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I didn't have a Harley Davidson, that Triumph would be getting a lot more attention. LOL.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hardtails :rolleyes: You guys either don't ride very far or your asses are made out of the same stuff as those seat covers lol...

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hardtails :rolleyes: You guys either don't ride very far or your asses are made out of the same stuff as those seat covers lol...
My mountain bike seat has a carbon fiber shell, with very sparse padding. It's also a hardtail. I put a lot of mileage on that slut

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Glad it arrived. Amazes me how different the mods I make look when someone else takes a picture of it. Not sure if it is the lighting or the fact that I only have a camera phone available to me? But love seeing the difference. Thanks for posting and enjoy it.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Loving mine. What I wanted in a wood squonker at a great price. Let's get the rest of these sold!!!!
612b1036046a8845d0d9809603eb9a8c.jpg
855a09d68157927b2d9b0f90ca4c0785.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Absolutely love my mod. It's smaller than I thought, the fit and finish are outstanding, it's super light, yet durable. Love the mechanical switch! The throw is short and super smooth. Hard hitter! I would definitely buy another one given the opportunity!

VU Sponsors