Become a Patron!

WTS 16 Wood Mods (Bottom Feeders,Mechanical,Series,Parallel, and Regulated)(New Message Added)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Someone needs to buy the rest of Sonar's mods - these are nice looking custom jobbers :)

I was really bummed when I couldn't come up with the dough to get one the last time he had some up for sale

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Are they on sale today? :) Seriously though, if #15 had the panels of #16 I would probably be forced to buy it. Even though I need another series box like the proverbial "hole in the head". That $5 Noisy Cricket sale provided me (and my extended family) with a lifetime supply...

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
so just buy # 16 Have you ever had a Okr-T10 before? they provide for a very smooth and great vape.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
be38fbdd4aa31b9ead88363543e273fd.jpg

In love!

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
so just buy # 16 Have you ever had a Okr-T10 before? they provide for a very smooth and great vape.

No, never had anything with that chip-dc/dc converter. I'm sure it's real nice, but don't really even want a transistor let alone a 10 amp limiting device. Still trying to wrap my head around all this electrical stuff, but at this time I'm leaning towards straight mech instead of regulated.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
No, never had anything with that chip-dc/dc converter. I'm sure it's real nice, but don't really even want a transistor let alone a 10 amp limiting device. Still trying to wrap my head around all this electrical stuff, but at this time I'm leaning towards straight mech instead of regulated.

Ok understandable you can see the 2 mechs I have left a parallel and a series. But if neither float your boat tell me what you might be looking for and I will do my best to accomplish it next. time after I sell these.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok understandable you can see the 2 mechs I have left a parallel and a series. But if neither float your boat tell me what you might be looking for and I will do my best to accomplish it next. time after I sell these.
I'm looking for a dual battery (series) mod with an Oki Board, Squonker.

Here's the sled with it mounted on it:
1460227220098-1765265845.jpeg

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm looking for a dual battery (series) mod with an Oki Board, Squonker.

Here's the sled with it mounted on it:
1460227220098-1765265845.jpeg

Ok thanks Zamazam. I do have a OKL 20 board here. but no sleds. Unfunny story about that I original plan to use sleds in these mods but wouldn't you know it that is the package USPS loses . Shows delivered but I never received it now trying to hunt it down but not holding my breath. So any ways witll have to reorder some. Then i will see what I can do to fulfill your wish.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This is a very cool squonker - the wood is much more lustrous in person - I would buy this again. It is my 10th squonker, 7th mech, but first with a mosfet.

Very good deal for a one of a kind item!

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sonar, what do you have left in stock?
& what kind of wood is # 5?

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Sonar, what do you have left in stock?
& what kind of wood is # 5?

I have all but 1,2,4 & 9 left Those 4 are sold
#5 is made from African Mahogany on the front,back, top and bottom. The side panels are not known by me as I purchased those as cutoff's along with many others unlabeled.

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have all but 1,2,4 & 9 left Those 4 are sold
#5 is made from African Mahogany on the front,back, top and bottom. The side panels are not known by me as I purchased those as cutoff's along with many others unlabeled.
What woods did you use for #6 & 7?

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
What woods did you use for #6 & 7?
For those 2 I used Alder on the side panels. The middle and top panels were some of cutoffs so unfortunately I could not tell you. I have come to find out that I suck at Wood Identification on the Internet.

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK. Thanks Sonar. I'll sleep on it.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Fair Warning Message. Tomorrow Will be a week that I have kept these mods for sale exclusively for VU members only. While it seems I may have overestimated the interest in the type of wood modsI make here on VU (Much appreciation by me that I am allowed to do so).. I do not foresee any problem selling the rest once I open them up. So if any of you are on the fence about one of them the time to buy is now.
If the reason you have not bought one yet is because (Like me) you are thrifty and frugal and you are waiting to see if I lower my Prices I am afraid it is not going to happen. I have looked at many wood mods throughout the years of vaping and I doubt anyone will be able to find a comparable quality custom mod at anywhere close.

If there is another reason you are hesitating. Please let me know. I am a pretty easy going guy who is more than willing to accommodate any and all reasonable requests. Thanks for reading.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Fair Warning Message. Tomorrow Will be a week that I have kept these mods for sale exclusively for VU members only. While it seems I may have overestimated the interest in the type of wood modsI make here on VU (Much appreciation by me that I am allowed to do so).. I do not foresee any problem selling the rest once I open them up. So if any of you are on the fence about one of them the time to buy is now.
If the reason you have not bought one yet is because (Like me) you are thrifty and frugal and you are waiting to see if I lower my Prices I am afraid it is not going to happen. I have looked at many wood mods throughout the years of vaping and I doubt anyone will be able to find a comparable quality custom mod at anywhere close.

If there is another reason you are hesitating. Please let me know. I am a pretty easy going guy who is more than willing to accommodate any and all reasonable requests. Thanks for reading.
The only reason I haven't bought one is that I won't have the money till I get paid on Thursday.I really want number 10 because of how you did the squonk hole like the old Bogger Box mods. I hate having to shift the mod around in my hand to squonk. Plus the color is kinda growing on me the more I look at it. It would look awesome with my SOV S.O.D 5k dripper.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
To anyone doubting Sonars work I HIGHLY suggest this, I couldn't be happier with mine. He does amazing work at an insanely low price for what you get!

Top notch work sonar, I look forward to your next batch if you make more!
943fb38720f070a7f77b6100ee074d10.jpg

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The only reason I haven't bought one is that I won't have the money till I get paid on Thursday.I really want number 10 because of how you did the squonk hole like the old Bogger Box mods. I hate having to shift the mod around in my hand to squonk. Plus the color is kinda growing on me the more I look at it. It would look awesome with my SOV S.O.D 5k dripper.

Thanks for the interest Let me think on it for a little bit. and try and decide if able to put on hold until thursday.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Ok @Zaxxaz if you will make a post stating your intention to purchase the Mod on Thurs. I will mark it Tentatively Sold and hold it for you. As a way of Congrats to you because I read on another post you wanted it to celebrate your Vape anniversary.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Ok @Zaxxaz if you will make a post stating your intention to purchase the Mod on Thurs. I will mark it Tentatively Sold and hold it for you. As a way of Congrats to you because I read on another post you wanted it to celebrate your Vape anniversary.
Thank you Sonar505. Dibs on number 10 as I will be purchasing it on Thursday! :hearts:

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Ok got the latest purchases in the mail. And thanks to one of our members too the North. I was able to complete my 1st International transaction as a seller.Hooray! (Or at least I hope I did it right :huh: We will soon know)

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Good Morning all managed to sell another and by strange Coincidence It is again someone from Ontario Canada. (If there is a 3rd one I think we need to start worrying that the Canadians are trying to take over the United States.:cuss2:)

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
very tempted to pick one of these up. i want that green one. let me know if deal falls through.

VU Sponsors