Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad you were able to help your son through some stuff. Glad you're finally feeling better.
Thanks. I just feel so bad for him. He works his butt off supporting his wife, and then she complains he's never home. :( Now he's terrified his job will go away since the new Trump team is considering eliminating the National Endowment of Arts. :(

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rixy, I'd rather be in the "graveyard" than viewing threads like the tootle puffers thread at ECF. There's one chick in that thread that's going to wind up blowing herself up.

Lol! Yeah, she's a ditz. It's one thing to have questions, it's quite another to ask the same ones repeatedly.

inane rambling

Ahhh, yes, that's the phrase I was looking for when I said repeatedly. Your description is much more apt than mine.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ding ding ding ding.....And the prize goes to...RIXY!!!!
I ain't never seen such a ditz in all my life. When she posted yesterday that she couldn't get the screws out to put a battery in her Pico, I almost spit tea all over my screen. That mod came with an instruction booklet. Obviously she doesn't know how to read. Ok...I'm done. :)
Can you imagine her battery safety skills, she tried to unscrew the mod for god sake. Thank god she's not a cloud chucker, bye bye hands lol.

Hi my honeys...........I'mmmmmmmmm homeeeeeeeeeeee I missed ((((((((((all y'all)))))))))))) so much!!!
Debadoooooo. ...Good to see you .

Come ere.... :blowkiss::blowkiss::hug::blowkiss::blowkiss:
OK I'll let you go now.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
(((((((((Rixy))))))))))) so good to see you too darlin!! :hug: Missed you oodles! and newp......never let me go! :D
What happened to your internet ?

Omggggg bye bye hands! Lol. Dat wuz funny
It's just beyond words, if I had of seen that when it was posted I would probably of joined Emma and been banned, how does she manage life in general from day to day. It's not normal, not normal at all, that is just basic human common sense there........

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What happened to your internet ?
apparently my dil thought she'd paid it but hadn't......then with my son being off work for a week they couldn't. But it was weird. I've never seen it where some sites would work but others wouldn't. But they paid it today and all of it is working now. Really missed y'all. Oh, and I didn't get that thing mailed yet. Will let ya know when I do.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
apparently my dil thought she'd paid it but hadn't......then with my son being off work for a week they couldn't. But it was weird. I've never seen it where some sites would work but others wouldn't. But they paid it today and all of it is working now. Really missed y'all. Oh, and I didn't get that thing mailed yet. Will let ya know when I do.
Don't worry about that, how is your Son now ?

And in regards to your internet, maybe the provider chopped your bandwidth, that would explain why certain smaller sites would work.

Anyway, it's good to have you back, it's been so quiet around here (and boring)

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SMH! She asks a bazillion questions and ignores half the answers. She bought different batteries than the ones that people told her to for her Provari, (ones with buttons added after manufacturing by the way), and is then trying to use those fake button tops in her Pico and some other mod that needs flat tops. And when people try to help her she refuses to pay attention to what she's being told. You guys might be right, she's a disaster waiting to happen.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to mention using button top batteries in mods that use flat tops. I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack but even I know how to not order shit before I know how to use it.
It's an accident waiting to happen and there are so many knowledgeable people on the toots thread, ask, get it all clear in your head and then order but even then, if your going to try to unscrew the mod itself to put the batteries in then maybe she should of bought a Juul ! LOL

SMH! She asks a bazillion questions and ignores half the answers. She bought different batteries than the ones that people told her to for her Provari, (ones with buttons added after manufacturing by the way), and is then trying to use those fake button tops in her Pico and some other mod that needs flat tops. And when people try to help her she refuses to pay attention to what she's being told. You guys might be right, she's a disaster waiting to happen.
Oh for sure and this is just another example of giving vaping a bad name when something goes bang, if your not going to listen, pop a nic patch on and go home. Really makes me angry, I may even go over there and have my say lol

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't worry about that, how is your Son now ?
And in regards to your internet, maybe the provider chopped your bandwidth, that would explain why certain smaller sites would work.
Anyway, it's good to have you back, it's been so quiet around here (and boring)
he's doing much better with his shoulder. Not sure when the MRI is, but it's not hurting too much now, and he was able to go to work the last couple nights.

I'd wondered about bandwidth, but YT, ECF, amazon, many other large sites worked. But a lot of even very small ones like blogs wouldn't work. It was odd. Very good to be back. How are you doin darlin???

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow........haven't been on there, but dang, very glad I haven't seen this person's posts. Any reason to believe she might be a troll?

I may even go over there and have my say lol
you just stay put mister! We don't need to be bailin ya outta internet jail! :teehee:

How are lannie and rich doin? I missed all y'all so much!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's Kats 6th so I couldn't and tbh, why waste my time x

How are lannie and rich doin? I missed all y'all so much!

Busy as always, Rich is sick of clearing snow, waiting for some nice weather X

Any reason to believe she might be a troll?

Nah she just doesn't listen and goes off buying stuff, I mean, she bought the wrong Pico to start with, the list just goes on.

If she spent less time picking her nose and more time reading and taking stuff in then she may find things a little easier.

I'm still lost for words that she was unscrewing the bottom of the mod.

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
your daughter's 6th bday???

To hell it with, she needed telling LOL You know me Debs hahaha, it's for her own good anyway.

I put it the best way I could. :rolleyes:

And no sorry, KatDarling , 6 years on ECF today x

EDIT - To hell it with ???? It's catching .....To hell with it !

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To hell it with, she needed telling LOL You know me Debs hahaha, it's for her own good anyway.

I put it the best way I could. :rolleyes:

And no sorry, KatDarling , 6 years on ECF today x
lmao........how did I know you wouldn't be able to resist. ahhhhhhh couldn't remember yur daughter's name, but knew the age was about right. Still didn't seem like a year since we celebrated her bday though.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's Kats 6th so I couldn't and tbh, why waste my time x

Busy as always, Rich is sick of clearing snow, waiting for some nice weather X

Nah she just doesn't listen and goes off buying stuff, I mean, she bought the wrong Pico to start with, the list just goes on.

If she spent less time picking her nose and more time reading and taking stuff in then she may find things a little easier.

I'm still lost for words that she was unscrewing the bottom of the mod.
Very good post Rixy.

tapatalking drive by

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very good post Rixy.

tapatalking drive by
Hi Kad, everyone was thinking it and someone had to tell her for her own safety, I'm sick of hearing these stories and vaping getting the blame for user error, that guy on facebook springs to mind and whatever people think of Grimm, he was right in what he said in his blog..

ECIG EXPLODES - That's all people see !!!

That girl is a disaster waiting to happen.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I almost posted Amy, but woulda spelt it wrong. But I coulda sworn one turned 5 awhile back. I feel like the scarecrow. I need to see the wizard about a brain!
No, 10, 9, 4 and 3...
And no worries with Amy, 90% of our Christmas cards were spelt like that, I spend a lot, well I used to spend a lot of time in Paris so that's where the spelling of her name came from, we just dropped the hyphen..

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, 10, 9, 4 and 3...
And no worries with Amy, 90% of our Christmas cards were spelt like that, I spend a lot, well I used to spend a lot of time in Paris so that's where the spelling of her name came from, we just dropped the hyphen..
not all that surprising I screwed it up though........a few months ago........Linda had to tell me how old I am! :facepalm:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not all that surprising I screwed it up though........a few months ago........Linda had to tell me how old I am! :facepalm:
LOL, I'm 41 next month :drunk:

Tomorrow is going to be a good vaping day, I can feel it in my water, Troll RTA and some Royal Vapes juice. (amazing juice) Going to make some nice flat ribbon fused Claptons for it today ready for tomorrow :p

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought I was 52, and she had to tell me I was 53 :rolleyes:
Just a number xx
oh, when I was finally able to get on here yesterday, I saw a pm that I'd won a wotofo conqueror mini, but they had notified me on the 15th. I pm'd them back......hopefully it's not too late to claim it, but if it is, no biggie.
Oh congrats, lets hope it's not too late x
Aimee? Unusual spelling but.. my mom and dad raised my brothers oldest child, his daughter so my adopted sister and other than my kids, my closest living relative. Her name? Aimee! Lol
wow really, small world
Rixy, if you don't mind me asking, what is Aimee's middle name?
Helen, after her mother.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors