Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Consecutive days of gray, dreary weather always seems to bring my mood down. I want to see some sunshine!!!
It was pretty foggy here night before last. It made driving home from work interesting while I was out in the country. Up in town though there wasn't any fog so that was better. :)
It was beautiful here yesterday and I got a lot of stuff burned. Too bad I'm sickly. Not REAL sick, just a cold maybe?

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Rixy and Reign :wave:
Sorry I was busy, Hi Lynn

Morning everyone. Sorry your mood is down. But if it's not cold you have something going OK.:)

Terrible fog by me. Barely see a a block away. Glad I'm not driving anywhere. Time to sit back and read the papers with a cup of coffee.:coffee2:
Sorry Eskie, didn't mean to get you into darkside vaping lol

Atcha, it must be that warm humid place you live in that gives you so many colds.

The sun is shining here, the temp is a balmy 26F, there's still several feet of snow on the ground, and I haven't had a cold in a zillion years...
:)
I'd say it's those coils ya vape lol

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Eskie Finally a proper single coil, airy, flavorful, leak proof RTA, Perfect !... Air hits the coils from the side, that was my only con with the other one, I pretty much know this will have more flavor than the dual coils did because of that, more battery life, juice lasts longer, plenty of vapor, what's not to like with this one.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
@Eskie Finally a proper single coil, airy, flavorful, leak proof RTA, Perfect !... Air hits the coils from the side, that was my only con with the other one, I pretty much know this will have more flavor than the dual coils did because of that, more battery life, juice lasts longer, plenty of vapor, what's not to like with this one.

Morning everyone! The single coil does look really nice. The only thing more I can ask for is one smaller than 25 mm. It would be a perfect Pico size pocket model. Zero leak, low profile.Sort of like the mini I think you got.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah like the sale FT has later this week. Yep cheaper but wait longer to get it.
I'm used to getting what I want, when I want, I am not the kind of person that likes to be told he has to wait.

I almost lost my mind when Noble Vaping told me I have to wait till the middle of next month, are you kidding me.

I guess I'm a Brat !

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, youse guys musta sent us yer damn fog! It's about 24F with less than 1/4-mile visibility (a hundred yards in some directions) and, of course, that is leaving thick frost (puffy icing) on everything. While the frosting is pretty (some of it looks like angel hair), it gives the depressing illusion that the visibility is even less. And we have a forecast of snow starting at any moment now and fluffing us all night and all day tomorrow. At least I got the snow blower fixed yesterday, but the Bobcat is still DOA. Sigh...

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, youse guys musta sent us yer damn fog! It's about 24F with less than 1/4-mile visibility (a hundred yards in some directions) and, of course, that is leaving thick frost (puffy icing) on everything. While the frosting is pretty (some of it looks like angel hair), it gives the depressing illusion that the visibility is even less. And we have a forecast of snow starting at any moment now and fluffing us all night and all day tomorrow. At least I got the snow blower fixed yesterday, but the Bobcat is still DOA. Sigh...
That's really weird cause tonight....or should I say this morning, the fog here is really bad too, worst it's been in a long time.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I knew I'd be right about the flavor on this due to it's design, one thing i'll say, don't use 3.5mm coils, simple as that, you can even rebuild the provided coils to a 3mm ID. (Not that I would use them lol)

Hopefully mine arrives today but I have a feeling it's going to more like Thursday, Friday.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah Chels ?

Got to be her

Feel pretty much the same Crom
Ding ding ding ding.....And the prize goes to...RIXY!!!!
I ain't never seen such a ditz in all my life. When she posted yesterday that she couldn't get the screws out to put a battery in her Pico, I almost spit tea all over my screen. That mod came with an instruction booklet. Obviously she doesn't know how to read. Ok...I'm done. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ding ding ding ding.....And the prize goes to...RIXY!!!!
I ain't never seen such a ditz in all my life. When she posted yesterday that she couldn't get the screws out to put a battery in her Pico, I almost spit tea all over my screen. That mod came with an instruction booklet. Obviously she doesn't know how to read. Ok...I'm done. :)
OMG I'm glad I didn't see that one. LMAO
Sorry Atcha...I don't find her sweet at all. When people were posting about the bad weather in FL the other night, she didn't acknowledge a single one. She just kept posting her inane rambling stuff about gear she has no clue how to use.
Oh, I didn't see that. I did see the nail fungus though. :rolleyes:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rixy has been asking about you. So glad you're here. I been sick Debs. REAL sick. I mean with fever too! I'm finally better and working tomorrow.
soooooooo sorry to hear that sweetie..........have you been to the doc? What did they say? Yeah I noticed not much movement here at all. got a link for the other one? Sure hope you feel better very soon sweetie!!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
soooooooo sorry to hear that sweetie..........have you been to the doc? What did they say? Yeah I noticed not much movement here at all. got a link for the other one? Sure hope you feel better very soon sweetie!!
I didn't go. A lot of people at work had it and were coughing and sneezing all over the place. It was just a matter of time before I got it. Strange enough, I didn't get much cough or sneezing out of it. Just aches, fever and drippy nose.
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...hough-the-sequel.271050/page-183#post-1554845

VU Sponsors