Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good morning and happy Friday!

giphy.gif

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
And it's Inauguration Day in the US. Let's start a pool going of how long it will take for us to turn into a cloud of radioactive ash. Only problem will be collecting on it so we can make the stakes really high without worrying about our bank balance.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's happening to your net connection? Are you on battery power?
Long story Eskie..but a series of unfortunate events had left me unable to pay the bill so it will be shut off some time today. I can use the data on my phone but since I don't know how long the wifi will be shut off, I don't want to use up the data on the phone quickly.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I'm sorry to hear it. I hope you get it sorted out soon.
It would've been taken care of today but work decided to throw a curve ball at me. I'm a new hire permanent employee after having been a temp. New hires first checks are paper checks so I went to work last night expecting that paper check. I was informed that the checks come in the mail...from Chicago. I may get it by Tuesday. :gaah:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapemail time...........:vapemail:

It would've been taken care of today but work decided to throw a curve ball at me. I'm a new hire permanent employee after having been a temp. New hires first checks are paper checks so I went to work last night expecting that paper check. I was informed that the checks come in the mail...from Chicago. I may get it by Tuesday. :gaah:
Well how stupid is that, mailing checks :confused:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

That's miserable getting caught in a transition like that. Too bad they don't have direct deposit, so no waiting on the mail. I hope you get through the weekend OK.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's miserable getting caught in a transition like that. Too bad they don't have direct deposit, so no waiting on the mail. I hope you get through the weekend OK.
They do direct deposit after the first 2 pay periods. With the help of some wonderful friends, I'm finally back in the black after having been in the red since last Wednesday. Barely in the black but that's a helluva lot better than being in the red. Checked the mail...no check. And our banks aren't open on weekends. :(

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes when I think my vaping has reached it's limits something comes along that I fancy trying and boom, blew the back doors off my taste buds..

Goon 24mm RDA with a Trinity Glass Cap, flavor, flavor, flavor and clouds bro clouds, mental this thing is lol (but that's just because of how I built it)

Rixy has gone to vaping heaven, kissed an angel and landed on a cloud.

Not going to go to much into the Goon RDA too much, it's built amazing, build deck is outstanding, looks the dogs and vapes awesome..but the real star here is that Trinity glass cap, I tried it with the normal metal Goon cap and the flavor dropped a lot, plus with the glass, it looks cool, you can see your build but most importantly you can see your wicks and when they are getting dry. No need to take anything off, 10 drops straight in and vape, simple, no worries of dry hits, leaking, whether you wicked it right, hassle free all the way. The airflow is pretty wide open and can't be adjusted but this is the comp cap and they do another one with a smaller airflow. For me it's perfect, so swooshy and smooth and considering the build, it stays pretty cool too.

One last thing about the cap, you don't have to worry about your coils shorting, the glass is really thick and fits like a glove..

I put some monster Alien comp Coils that turn green after you put heat through them, it takes days for that to happen so I took a pic from the guy I bought them off. 3x26g Kanthal wrapped in 32g NI80 on a 3.5mm drill bit, 7 wraps, you wont fit these in many RTA's if any.

I was pleased with my build, they look creepy sick (My Son said that, kids hey !) ......Creepy sick LOL

Massive build deck, good job too.. Coil Art :)

https://postimage.org/

https://postimage.org/app.php

Wicked, juiced and ready to go

https://postimage.org/app.php

Goon 24mm RDA with Trinity Glass Cap .......Outstanding.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sometimes when I think my vaping has reached it's limits something comes along that I fancy trying and boom, blew the back doors off my taste buds..

Goon 24mm RDA with a Trinity Glass Cap, flavor, flavor, flavor and clouds bro clouds, mental this thing is lol (but that's just because of how I built it)

Not going to go to much into the Goon RDA too much, it's built amazing, build deck is outstanding, looks the dogs and vapes awesome..but the real star here is that Trinity glass cap, I tried it with the normal metal Goon cap and the flavor dropped a lot, plus with the glass, it looks cool, you can see your build but most importantly you can see your wicks and when they are getting dry. No need to take anything off, 10 drops straight in and vape, simple, no worries of dry hits, leaking, whether you wicked it right, hassle free all the way. The airflow is pretty wide open and can't be adjusted but this is the comp cap and they do another one with a smaller airflow. For me it's perfect, so swooshy and smooth and considering the build, it stays pretty cool too.

One last thing about the cap, you don't have to worry about your coils shorting, the glass is really thick and fits like a glove..

I put some monster Alien comp Coils that turn green after you put heat through them, it takes days for that to happen so I took a pic from the guy I bought them off. 3x26g Kanthal wrapped in 32g NI80 on a 3.5mm drill bit, 7 wraps, you wont fit these in many RTA's if any.

I was pleased with my build, they look creepy sick (My Son said that, kids hey !) ......Creepy sick LOL

Wow. Those coils are creepy but creepy cool! Nice mod too Rixy!

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Damn. That looks amazing. I'm not into dripping, but that sure turns even my head. Looks outstanding on that Therion. And great coils. No way you'd fit that in any RTA I know of. Those coils look like you could juice them up and get several hits off them without bothering to even wick them.;)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn. That looks amazing. I'm not into dripping, but that sure turns even my head. Looks outstanding on that Therion. And great coils. No way you'd fit that in any RTA I know of. Those coils look like you could juice them up and get several hits off them without bothering to even wick them.;)
It's great watching TV with 10 flavors of juice, 10 vapes, drip, instant new flavor and so on. Awesome this is for at home. Probably the best vape I've ever had, perfection.
I think I'm converted but I'm still looking forward to my Troll RTA, might be here tomorrow.

Last edited:

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So many hugs, thank you, so kind x

I'm OK though, not like we have broke up or anything, just a minor setback with dates hehe

Nice glass of red wine with my steak later and put my feet up, things ain't that bad :)

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Sorry your mood is down. But if it's not cold you have something going OK.:)

Terrible fog by me. Barely see a a block away. Glad I'm not driving anywhere. Time to sit back and read the papers with a cup of coffee.:coffee2:
Consecutive days of gray, dreary weather always seems to bring my mood down. I want to see some sunshine!!!
It was pretty foggy here night before last. It made driving home from work interesting while I was out in the country. Up in town though there wasn't any fog so that was better. :)

VU Sponsors