Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite little goofy face icon. And they are jumping. God love it!
Hey Debs. What's shakin'? I'm at work and just got back from lunch. So, off I go. Into the web of t-sql brain splitting yada yada yada.
Hiya sweetie!!! Hope your afternoon goes well :)

I meant to say that on my last post, but somewhere between the time I thought it and the time I was done typin' I forgot.
Me too But I pulled it off by making a special post of it all to itself so no one would know.......... then told on myself :facepalm:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The only point of married batteries, is to make sure they have approximately the same number of uses and discharges each under their belt. Not only can you take married batteries mod to mod, but you CAN occasionally use them individually, as long as they both get used about the same number of times each.

People get WAY too anal about the married batteries thing. Some mods, like the DNA mods, do their own management of individual batteries I believe, and you can pretty much stick anything in there and they will cope.

I'm real glad to hear this, I have 4 other brand new (less than 2 months) LG batteries that have been used approximately the same and charged that way as well. Think I will try a pair of them to save myself the hassle of buying 4 more new batteries with those basically brand new ones on hand. Thanks for the clarification!

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
lol kewl. I'm bout the biggest goober ya ever met.......but it's part of my charm!! Yeah.....that's it :D

lmao!

kewl, thanks.

baby steps with the baby beast darlin!

View attachment 64972

awwwwww :( :( hate to hear that. Might wanna try some aspercreme on your hands. Works pretty good, don't smell. Just doesn't work for a long time.

wahoooooooooo

well I wuzn't before.........but I am now!! o_O

dunno why I quoted this.....cuz the first thing I'll say is don't listen to me, but I don't see why you couldn't use em in a different mod, so long as they stay married, and ya check em now and then to make sure there a .1 or .2 difference only (not sure how far out you can go with that and they're still ok). :D

Absolutely and I am baby stepping away, I really like this tank a lot besides it not holding a lot of joose it's pretty awesome.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm real glad to hear this, I have 4 other brand new (less than 2 months) LG batteries that have been used approximately the same and charged that way as well. Think I will try a pair of them to save myself the hassle of buying 4 more new batteries with those basically brand new ones on hand. Thanks for the clarification!

If it helps you any, this same discussion occurred on ECF, and Mooch weighed in later and agreed with me. It is simply about not using batteries together that are vastly different in age, number of uses, or the stresses that have been placed on them. "marrying" them is just an easy way to be sure. Mine like to stray once in awhile, even the occasional menage a trois. Variety is the spice of life.

The thread was here. https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/married-battery-question.699598/#post-16456818

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it helps you any, this same discussion occurred on ECF, and Mooch weighed in later and agreed with me. It is simply about not using batteries together that are vastly different in age, number of uses, or the stresses that have been placed on them.
Wish I had known that back when I won the cuboid. Had bought 6 batts I was rotating about two months before. Took me another 4 months to get two more batts. :facepalm: But, I really don't think I need anything more powerful than the Pico I have now. So it's all good

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If it helps you any, this same discussion occurred on ECF, and Mooch weighed in later and agreed with me. It is simply about not using batteries together that are vastly different in age, number of uses, or the stresses that have been placed on them. "marrying" them is just an easy way to be sure. Mine like to stray once in awhile, even the occasional menage a trois. Variety is the spice of life.

The thread was here. https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/married-battery-question.699598/#post-16456818

Nice thanks for the info it will make my life much easier for sure. And I don't have to worry about putting another dent in my wallet after buying the new gear since I just got those 4 other LG's. That gives me 4 married pairs which should be plenty judging by how long one pair lasts me in the Aliens.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice thanks for the info it will make my life much easier for sure. And I don't have to worry about putting another dent in my wallet after buying the new gear since I just got those 4 other LG's. That gives me 4 married pairs which should be plenty judging by how long one pair lasts me in the Aliens.

Batteries are something I am OCD about having enough of. I recycled all my old IMR's, 350, 490 and 650, and got new. It's BEEN 4 years. They still seemed to work great, but... the new ones last quite a bit longer. I only use those in mechs with high ohm atty's.

So IMR=15 batteries, 5 of each size.
HE4's = 6, for the Mrs. single battery tootle VW/TC mods
LG2's. Oy. I must have 20 of those. Two sets of 3 for the RX200's, and the rest married for double mods.
VTC4's=4 Awesome CDR. For the rare occasion that I put a lower ohm build on a mech.
HE2's=15 for 5 DNA triades
26650=6 for the VT75 and Smok T80

Sheesh, thats 66 batteries! I'm surrounded by mods, but they all have a working batt in em. Some of that is because I travel, and sometimes don't know how long I will be gone. So I take lots of batts and several mods. The Mrs. vapes too, so I guess it isn't totally ridiculous.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thank you, everyone! My birthday present to me just arrived. My new Therion 133. Stuck my Engine on it and happy as a clam!

Therion Engine.jpg

Oh, and I got the dark blue Super tank in with a blue DT. I think it looks way better than that awful "Tiffany blue" I had posted, although it's still not a great match, but at least I can live with it without cringing. Besides, now I have extra replacement parts for the dark blue one.:D

Alien Blue tank.jpg

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thank you, everyone! My birthday present to me just arrived. My new Therion 133. Stuck my Engine on it and happy as a clam!

View attachment 64976

Oh, and I got the dark blue Super tank in with a blue DT. I think it looks way better than that awful "Tiffany blue" I had posted, although it's still not a great match, but at least I can live with it without cringing. Besides, now I have extra replacement parts for the dark blue one.:D

View attachment 64977

Man those are some slick looking setups enjoy 'em Eskie!!

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 64976

View attachment 64977

WOOT! Happy Belated, Eskie! I bet you're going to LOVE that Therion. Those Smok Aliens are REALLY nice for the price too, and your blue combo looks KILLA!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sheesh, thats 66 batteries! I'm surrounded by mods
lol I have 6 kinda new (april) lghg2s that I rotate through one Reo, cuz I may change the Reo from time to time, but generally only use one at a time. and two newer than that sammy 30q's. I did put one of the lg2s in the Pico. The 30qs are the married pair.

View attachment 64976

View attachment 64977
Both are gorgeous!! Now what day wuz yur birthday??? :)

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Both are gorgeous!! Now what day wuz yur birthday??? :)

Last Friday, the 21st. It was actually a somewhat traumatizing day, as I discovered I share my birth date with..............Kim Kardashian. :facepalm:

Man those are some slick looking setups enjoy 'em Eskie!!

I'm having fun with both. I keep switching between them, but I'm really enjoying TC on the Therion. I've got to get a SS coil into the Super tank to get that over on TC as well.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ok so I had to check mine and I am happy to say I share mine with these folks John F. Kennedy, Bob Hope, Danny Elfman, Patrick Henry and Daniel Tosh. :D

Pay no attention to LaToya Jackson over there.....

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 64976

View attachment 64977
NICE!!!!!

with..............Kim Kardashian. :facepalm:

:eek:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Woke up early this morning, and grabbed my notebook/diary and flipped back to the first page.(I get a new one when the last one fills up) It was right after my birthday, August 9th (b-day is 8-6) last year. In it, I had written that I smoked FAR too many cigarettes and I couldn't hardly breathe. I had been vaping for 3 years, but hadn't completely quit smoking and evidently didn't vape AT all that particular weekend. Just smoked-- a BUNCH. Flipping through the next few pages, I read how I had to go back to the doctor and had pneumonia in my left lung. Smoked my last cigarette August 22. It was a trip how hard it was for me the next couple of weeks. Kind of funny reading all the bad words and all the "ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS SMOKING!!" comments. Now that I vape 100 %, I rarely think of a cigarette. But, I'm glad I read that to remind me of how horrible I felt. Ok, that is all. I'm back to work. LOL!

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yipes, and I thought Jacky Earle Haley and Gerald Ford were bad for me! I count myself lucky now, it could have been much worse! :p

DAH! Ya made me look. Dr. Phil. On the plus side, I share the same birthday as Rocky Marciano too. I wouldn't want to have been the doc that smacked HIS ass. Probably caught a right hook.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so I had to check mine and I am happy to say I share mine with these folks John F. Kennedy, Bob Hope, Danny Elfman, Patrick Henry and Daniel Tosh.
Thought you were makin that up til you said Tosh hehehe Yur in good company!

Woke up early this morning, and grabbed my notebook/diary and flipped back to the first page.(I get a new one when the last one fills up) It was right after my birthday, August 9th (b-day is 8-6) last year. In it, I had written that I smoked FAR too many cigarettes and I couldn't hardly breathe. I had been vaping for 3 years, but hadn't completely quit smoking and evidently didn't vape AT all that particular weekend. Just smoked-- a BUNCH. Flipping through the next few pages, I read how I had to go back to the doctor and had pneumonia in my left lung. Smoked my last cigarette August 22. It was a trip how hard it was for me the next couple of weeks. Kind of funny reading all the bad words and all the "ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS SMOKING!!" comments. Now that I vape 100 %, I rarely think of a cigarette. But, I'm glad I read that to remind me of how horrible I felt. Ok, that is all. I'm back to work. LOL!
oh that's great!! I used to journal, but haven't done it in a long time. Now I could pretty much just make one entry and all the other entries would say......."see first page" :facepalm:

DAH! Ya made me look. Dr. Phil. On the plus side, I share the same birthday as Rocky Marciano too. I wouldn't want to have been the doc that smacked HIS ass. Probably caught a right hook
lmao! Lookin up the folks to see when Reign's bday was (may 29th) made me decide to look mine up and see if there were better folks. I found Ingmar Bergman, and Woody Guthrie. They also had Jerry Rubin who was an activist, but I found it was interesting, he was born on my birthday, and died on my son's birthday.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

oh that's great!! I used to journal, but haven't done it in a long time. Now I could pretty much just make one entry and all the other entries would say......."see first page" :facepalm:

lmao! Lookin up the folks to see when Reign's bday was (may 29th) made me decide to look mine up and see if there were better folks. I found Ingmar Bergman, and Woody Guthrie. They also had Jerry Rubin who was an activist, but I found it was interesting, he was born on my birthday, and died on my son's birthday.
Wow that's odd about Jerry Rubin.
I have my journals from 18 years old. Had a concussion - BAD one. Couldn't remember most of my life for a while. So I started writing everything down. Have most of my memory back, but it became a habit.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you take them out of the mod measure the voltage on each one. Should be close to the same.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what.........you don't claim Gloria Estefan, Barry Gibb, and Conway Twitty??? :p

DARNIT! I was hoping nobody would notice Barry Gibb.... I have flashbacks to that era of Horror...

display

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It wasn't too far off. And the polyester shirts and pants. It's what we had to do to get the girls. Egads, I am SO glad there were no cell phone cameras then.
lmao....... I knew it!!

anyone remember puka shell necklaces? OMG, the memories are all coming back. You just HAD to, didn't ya, Deb?!
fa1771.jpg
Laugh nekkid baby butt cheeks, laugh so hard cheeks hurt.gif Just another service I provide!!! Yw
001_tt2.gif

I admit, I had a HUGE crush on Shaun Cassidy. Don't hate me

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

I love his humor style I was actually really excited to see his name there. :)

VU Sponsors