Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Beautiful day here, a little cooler, in the 90's, taking it easy looking at all of the new vape stuff online, amazing!
How you feeling today? Good I hope.
It's pretty warm here too and very humid, looking at vape gear is like a kid looking through the window of a candy store. feeling pretty good today other than it being so hot, thanks for asking my friend

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon corner, worked this morning and an interview this afternoon. Probably won't be around much once I get my second job.

As for the previous conversation, I think to each their own is a great view for anything in life. I wouldn't buy a Lamborghini even if I had the money, I'm quite happy with my jeep. Someone else might go broke to buy one. Doesn't affect me none
Good afternoon Always:wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon corner, worked this morning and an interview this afternoon. Probably won't be around much once I get my second job.

As for the previous conversation, I think to each their own is a great view for anything in life. I wouldn't buy a Lamborghini even if I had the money, I'm quite happy with my jeep. Someone else might go broke to buy one. Doesn't affect me none
We will keep our fingers crossed for you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On another note... Fighting to keep my makeup from melting in the heat and humidity before my interview . There has to be a secret to this. I don't know how to girl anymore
HiYa always my dear friend good luck with your interview sending good vibes your way

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
tmi_80_anim_gif_zpsxh3blbp7.gif
Hiya Whiskey:wave:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You go shop your kayaks yet?
Hi Pete:wave:
Yep, went to Dick's Sporting Goods this morning, they did not have any CK200's in stock, but they did have a Future 124 to look at it is a Kayak for fishing, the 200 is a Kayak/Catamaran. The 200 has everything molded in, hooks, tie downs etc. The 200 is not cheap, but you get what you pay for, they had literature and went to the website for me, after a hour of negations, I have 2 on order, expected delivery is 3 weeks, a little more than 2 grand with a 500.00 discount for cash.
I'm going to own 2 CK 200's. :bliss:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, went to Dick's Sporting Goods this morning, they did not have any CK200's in stock, but they did have a Future 124 to look at it is a Kayak for fishing, the 200 is a Kayak/Catamaran. The 200 has everything molded in, hooks, tie downs etc. The 200 is not cheap, but you get what you pay for, they had literature and went to the website for me, after a hour of negations, I have 2 on order, expected delivery is 3 weeks, a little more than 2 grand with a 500.00 discount for cash.
I'm going to own 2 CK 200's. :bliss:
Christ I do not want to think how much mine is going to be.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey all. Crazy weekend but got my first Squonker in today. Been watching YouTube vids learning about it. Now need to find a seconds Squonker atty.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Hi midknight my friend, cool let us know how you like it buddy

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to own 2 CK 200's. :bliss:[
Are those very tippy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors