Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi LW and bori! Good to see ya both.

If anyone is sad, look at the corgis. I'm totally getting 2 or 10 someday

79bab47f9d5aede82817916be60b700d.jpg

e1c51e6c7dba986e4f9d86d515026205.jpg

54e0422b02a69be852a80572ef35d299.jpg

0b31ba3cb6d5b1fe28ab036a942e84be.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got around to trying my strawnana and cream from v3. Damn its tastey. Will definitely be getting more. So fsr i like penut butter cup, strawberry milkshake and strawnana cream. Didnt care to much for the vinillia cream but everything else ive tried so fsr is pretty good

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Doing good, got the job. Now out shopping for professional clothes stay at home momming didn't require that type of attire lol.
Grats!

I rember when i had an office job. Ended up droping 300$ on a suit and some other office clothes. Being a mechanic before that left me with greasy jeans and best up shirts lol

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Car is running (yay!). Total cost, with tow: $172.80

It took this outfit awhile, but it was reasonable price-wise.

An addendum about the truck that we were lent:

4L65E transmission, 6.0 L Vortec. 64K miles. B. is willing to sell it to us. It is enticing. It even has a back seat, and I love the short bed.

Here's some other news:

WE'RE GETTING 6 kW OF SOLAR POWER! 18 PANELS, AND A VIRTUALLY NON-EXISTENT POWER BILL (SAVE FOR THE $20 WE HAVE TO PAY THE POWER COMPANY, WHO INTEND TO HIKE THEIR RATE 11.78 % IN JANUARY. REASON: THE PLACES THAT GROW COLORADO'S LEGAL CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE ARE "Placing A Strain" ON THE POWER GRID...

Bull****. Most growers have switched from metal halide and arc sodium streetlamps, to LED. $4700 power bills for an average 'grow' can be cut to less than a third of the original cost.

We have switched all of our lights to LED (at $3 apiece, it's a smart, 10-20 year investment), except for the large flourescent lights in the kitchen and workshop.

Well, the electrician is here, so we have to go. Please forgive our absence - it has been busy times, for Liz and I.

Oh.

My new urologist found a FORGOTTEN 10 mm stone in my right kidney. 4 August - kidney surgery, again.

Otherwise, we're okay. I'm soothed by Colorado's natural beauty, and, of course - our new digs.

@Whiskey, @pete67, @Markw4mms, @Jimi, @always9988, @boriqua75, @Saddletramp1200, @Boattlebot, @kimber, @Huckleberried, @SirVtHondaGuy08, @Boattlebot, @Break-19, @RatRacer, @celticluvr - and the rest of you - we love you, and we miss you. Liz says "Hi!"

LW & Liz :hug:
It is good to hear from you again. All the best to you and Liz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors