Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody hears about those because the modders take preorders in exclusive groups. The entire run sells privately, and they never actually hit retail. RRP is what the modder asks during preorder. Subsequently, the new owners will re-sell them at an amount not to exceed 30% over RRP, lest they get accused of flipping. A new high end will sell up to five times in it's first year of existence...at the end of that year, it is being bought and sold at astronomical prices. It is not uncommon for a $1000 mod to have an original RRP of $300. But they never see public retail...EVER.
We had that going on my previous forum, when Evolve was just coming out with 20w chips. Also at the same time, RDA's had just started showing up, from Philippino modders.
I was just looking at the Vape Snob sight, and now see what you are talking about.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My motorcycle was less....... ive bought 3 difrent cars and one truck for less then that. I just think its absolutely rediculas to spend that much on a mod when it will do literally nothing more then a 200$ one
The more I think about this post, the more I am inclined to say, "it's my choice, thanks for thinking it is ridiculous." You only have a limited time on this earth, why not get and do what makes you happy, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone? If I can afford it and it makes me smile, I do it. Some would say your choices are ridiculous. But like I said, to each their own.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The more I think about this post, the more I am inclined to say, "it's my choice, thanks for thinking it is ridiculous." You only have a limited time on this earth, why not get and do what makes you happy, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone? If I can afford it and it makes me smile, I do it. Some would say your choices are ridiculous. But like I said, to each their own.
Your money, your perogative. Just stating my opinion is all becuase you asked if anyone would buy that mod while also posting the price.

Guy thst works at the vapeshop i chill at has an 800$ bella i know people spend that much.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon corner, worked this morning and an interview this afternoon. Probably won't be around much once I get my second job.

As for the previous conversation, I think to each their own is a great view for anything in life. I wouldn't buy a Lamborghini even if I had the money, I'm quite happy with my jeep. Someone else might go broke to buy one. Doesn't affect me none

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon corner, worked this morning and an interview this afternoon. Probably won't be around much once I get my second job.

As for the previous conversation, I think to each their own is a great view for anything in life. I wouldn't buy a Lamborghini even if I had the money, I'm quite happy with my jeep. Someone else might go broke to buy one. Doesn't affect me none
Hi and good luck with the interview!!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, lamborghinis are a difrent matter.....
Not really. It's a much more expensive version of something you use to get somewhere. Sure it has more features, may look better, whatever. Sure you could get a Toyota for way less to get you there. But for some people they'd rather have that higher end vehicle to get them somewhere. It's really that simple

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hi always! Good luck with your interview. :hug:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really. It's a much more expensive version of something you use to get somewhere. Sure it has more features, may look better, whatever. Sure you could get a Toyota for way less to get you there. But for some people they'd rather have that higher end vehicle to get them somewhere. It's really that simple
Yea, It's like wearing a expensive leather jacket in 100 degree weather, it makes you look cool! :giggle:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not even close.....

A toyota wont go 200+ mph or handle like italian bull or sound anywhere close to what a lamborghini will with its high revving mid mounted v12. Its just something you cant explain to someone who only views a car as a means to get somewhere

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Same here. Do I NEED the car I am leasing? Do I NEED to travel? Not particularly, but I can. It does not make me any less or greater than anyone else at all...even though I have been accused of that. If I have ever had a flaw in regards...it has been that I have made too great a point of it in the past.
I had what I had and have, only because I was very unlucky in combat, and truthfully, I give more than I get.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not even close.....

A toyota wont go 200+ mph or handle like italian bull or sound anywhere close to what a lamborghini will with its high revving mid mounted v12. Its just something you cant explain to someone who only views a car as a means to get somewhere
GIF-nicolas-cage-o-rly-oh-really-skeptical-so-you-dont-say-GIF.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
[QUOTE="BigNasty, post: 1276048, member: 2686"taeather saved me from having to get a skin graph when I got jumped by a couple of punk asses.
It almost cost me my life after the tazer did not work due to the jacket.[/QUOTE]
Gotta love leather.

And why were you being tazed??

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
[QUOTE="BigNasty, post: 1276048, member: 2686"taeather saved me from having to get a skin graph when I got jumped by a couple of punk asses.
It almost cost me my life after the tazer did not work due to the jacket.
Gotta love leather.

And why were you being tazed??[/QUOTE]
Because I was doling out some well deserved punishment on the one still awake punk.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
did the punk asses have badges?

lol
2 skater board pukes, took a board across the back.
First punk took a shot to the balls and went fetal.
The second one I was delivering a beating on when the punks with badges showed up.
Pepper spray had no effect, I hit the punk a couple more times harder.
Got tazed but the darts don;t do shit on leather.
I looked up and tiny dude drew down on me.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2 skater board pukes, took a board across the back.
First punk took a shot to the balls and went fetal.
The second one I was delivering a beating on when the punks with badges showed up.
Pepper spray had no effect, I hit the punk a couple more times harder.
Got tazed but the darts don;t do shit on leather.
I looked up and tiny dude drew down on me.
Yea id probably have stoped then to. Bullets and heads dont mix to well

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I had my druthers, I would live on a tropical island with a few cats and a vape cave and maybe a few people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors