Become a Patron!

What did you think of Obama's speech?

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have clearly articulated how they stand on those issues, but we are talking about vaping here.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone that believes either of the two parties will ever have your best interest in mind is a moron. There is no differences other than rhetoric. They both serve corporate masters. Obama is a no account BUFFOON that's political position was bought and paid for, the same way Bush's presidency was bought and paid for. Obama has systematically broken EVERY SINGLE campaign promise he made. He IS Bush 2.0. If I didn't know better, Id say they were the same person. The ONLY way this country will get back on track is to impose term limits, criminalize corporate lobbying, and repeal every amendment passed since the forties. The 1940's.
People that support Obama are every bit as sad and pathetic as the morons that try to defend Bush. They both suck ass and sold you out, sold your children out, and guaranteed your grandchildren will live in an Oligarchy.
People need to learn history, fucking entire country of fucking idiots.
I have been posting this since for a while now

Click for full size

Want to see where the danger truly is...go find out what derivatives are...then find out just how much DEBT is truly being hidden from us (aka unfunded liabilities the government run federal reserve (which is about as federal as federal express) has [here is a hint...it's approaching a $quadrillion])
Here, I'll help
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=derivatives quadrillion

Our futures HAVE already been bought and sold to the highest bidder....if you think our downgrade is the end of it, no it's only the beginning...they are kicking the can down the road less farther each time and soon they WONT be able to kick it down the road, and it's not just an American problem...it's a global problem

With that said...I didn't even watch the SOTU...I can't stomach looking at that fraud let alone hear his voice

America as we have known it is gone...we just haven't realized it yet

with that said...I firmly believe this is more or less what our political system has become

1654219_10152069002026840_1414294288_n.jpg

Last edited:

joey55

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't believe this thread was still going on!
All this bullshit debating the minimum wage when only 2.6% of all workers in the country work at minimum wage jobs and the majority of those are 16 to 24 years old!!!!!

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't believe this thread was still going on!
All this bullshit debating the minimum wage when only 2.6% of all workers in the country work at minimum wage jobs and the majority of those are 16 to 24 years old!!!!!
Yeah, but it feels good to try to raise it, and it is easy to hurl insults at people who know that raising it won't help when they oppose it.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks like a profit to me....see "net to date". It was not interest free...see "dividends, interest and fees".
950 Recipients
$613B Total disbursement
$390B Total returned
$278B Total revenues from dividends, interest, and other fees
$53.8B Total net to date
The full amont of the bailout was $7.77 Trillion.... That list was to show it was mostly banks that got the money and not just mortgage companies that was stated before... Ok "free" was a over statement the interest was .01 %:rolleyes:...I like to see any of us go into a bank and get a .01 % interest rate...They will look at you like you're insane (Remember this was our money)
Some more info about the "bailout"... some was also secret http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...congress-gave-banks-13-billion-in-income.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/18/business/economy/18gret.html

http://my.firedoglake.com/scarecrow...ils-feds-monster-bank-bailouts-7-77-trillion/

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just want to throw this out just in case some people didn't know..."The Federal Reserve" is privately owned. Its shareholders are private banks
Just like "FedEx" has nothing to do with the government :)
themoreyouknowshootingstar_zps9ddf9000.gif

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have been posting this since for a while now

Click for full size

Want to see where the danger truly is...go find out what derivatives are...then find out just how much DEBT is truly being hidden from us (aka unfunded liabilities the government run federal reserve (which is about as federal as federal express) has [here is a hint...it's approaching a $quadrillion])
Here, I'll help
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=derivatives quadrillion

Our futures HAVE already been bought and sold to the highest bidder....if you think our downgrade is the end of it, no it's only the beginning...they are kicking the can down the road less farther each time and soon they WONT be able to kick it down the road, and it's not just an American problem...it's a global problem

With that said...I didn't even watch the SOTU...I can't stomach looking at that fraud let alone hear his voice

America as we have known it is gone...we just haven't realized it yet

with that said...I firmly believe this is more or less what our political system has become

1654219_10152069002026840_1414294288_n.jpg
I didn't see this before my last post..:oops:...I was just going through and replying as I was going along...But you are 100% correct! As the saying goes..."Great minds think alike"....;)

Saratoga Joe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The full amont of the bailout was $7.77 Trillion.... That list was to show it was mostly banks that got the money and not just mortgage companies that was stated before... Ok "free" was a over statement the interest was .01 %:rolleyes:...I like to see any of us go into a bank and get a .01 % interest rate...They will look at you like you're insane (Remember this was our money)
Some more info about the "bailout"... some was also secret http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...congress-gave-banks-13-billion-in-income.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/18/business/economy/18gret.html

http://my.firedoglake.com/scarecrow/2011/11/27/explosive-bloomberg-report-details-feds-monster-bank-bailouts-7-77-trillion/

*****Here is everything you need to know about the cost of the financial crisis up to 2012, in very understandable graphics. Note on chart 19 what blew up the federal budget deficit.....tax cut, wars and unfunded Medicare Part D. Think GWB.
http://www.treasury.gov/resource-ce...ocuments/20120413_FinancialCrisisResponse.pdf

Chart of where most of the recent federal debt came from.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/infographics/us-national-debt

Surely every taxpayer should be outraged at our financial position.
Financial reforms were put in place (Dodd Frank Act) to avoid another crisis. Republicans recently hid amendments to weaken it, in the latest budget bill. They will slowly chip away at it and be personally responsible for the next financial crisis.

Until the money is taken out of politics, the politicians will continue to do the dirty work of the 1% and blow off the rest of us.

Saratoga Joe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Odumbass this Odumbass that... blahblahblah....Sorry but I have no respects for an Illegal, especially an Illegal so-called "president"..... Someone who CAN'T speak on his own, makes up bullshit bills-policies, makes an "affordable" healthcare aka Obama*Killer*Care! He dis-respects our Active Military & Vets-calls them ALL terrorists, because he is afraid of what he doesn't understand! Awarding soldiers for not killing parts of his family, BULLSHIT take em down! Supposedly "bringing" soldiers home & ending the war in Iraq/Afghanistan (hahaha) yeah right...He's bringing home the tired,beaten,had enough bs-soldiers & replaces them with fresh blood! Which shouldn't be over there in the first damn place! 80% of Muslim people are innocent/NOT terrorists, US Govt is the Terrorist!

He's killed numerous people/soldiers, stolen from this country, has stated he can kill americans if he choses to-ON American Soil, gave amnesty to illegals that have absolutely NO business here, allowed those illegal "children" in this country-refuses to ship them BACK HOME where they belong! They have given this country so many diseases, it's not funny! When Barry came into office, the debt was @ what 6trillion or so-Now it's @17 going on 18trillion HE TRIPLED the National Debt! We've lost a few GOOD allies, thanks to his dis-respect! He's pushing for WWIII which will KILL Everyone!

Him "thinking" to ban guns and bullshit for what? Guns SAVE Lives, ONLY criminals take lives! Because of what "Sandy Hook" LMAO it was a staged shooting, ALL FAKE! That "teacher" that supposedly "died" saving those children, was seen alive & well at the "staged" Boston Marathon Bombing! The guy in Missouri that got shot by the officer, deserved his fate! He chose to assault the officer! The little boy here in Cleveland, that was waiving around a "bb gun" got his fate! He knew what he was doing was wrong, officers gave him 3 verbals and he didn't comply...Got what was deserved! Yes there are bad officer's in this world, but 85% of the officer's that uphold the Constitutions of this country I'll trust them with my life!

Last year back in I think october'ish, when they "had" to raise the National Debt Ceiling. Did ya'll know that if an agreement wasn't struck before Midnight that night, ya'll would've waken up to being told when to eat-sleep-shit-piss-get groceries or gas!!!! I apologies, many people think I don't know my shit-but I do!

Now I hear people cheering for Hillary Clinton for 2016....Do those people have their heads up their asses for the warmth? I'd NEVER vote for her, she's literally has as many skeletons in her closet as Barry does! Truthfully if we "must" have a president, I'd rather have Putin! Putin has forgotten, what Barry would love to know! <--- *think about it*

If you want a STRONG RUNNING Country! Abolish the Federal Reserve, End the FDA/Department of Agriculture/TSA/EPA/NDAA etc..They Are ALL morons! DON'T appoint a "president or vice president"! Appoint a Mayor/Chief for each individual state! Let each individual state make their own laws,healthcare,rulings etc..They will prosper more, than having "1 man" run the entire country!

I deeply apologies, if you dis-agree that's fine! This is my rant & some of my views!
Ya'll have a good-night :cool: View attachment 13061

Damn.......you need professional help.

"many people think I don't know my shit-but I do!" ......yes, that's all you know...your own shit.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
*****Here is everything you need to know about the cost of the financial crisis up to 2012, in very understandable graphics. Note on chart 19 what blew up the federal budget deficit.....tax cut, wars and unfunded Medicare Part D. Think GWB.
http://www.treasury.gov/resource-ce...ocuments/20120413_FinancialCrisisResponse.pdf

Chart of where most of the recent federal debt came from.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/infographics/us-national-debt

Surely every taxpayer should be outraged at our financial position.
Financial reforms were put in place (Dodd Frank Act) to avoid another crisis. Republicans recently hid amendments to weaken it, in the latest budget bill. They will slowly chip away at it and be personally responsible for the next financial crisis.

Until the money is taken out of politics, the politicians will continue to do the dirty work of the 1% and blow off the rest of us.
Agreed, the machine has become self sufficient and is now only working to grow itself

Do you really think that a "D" or "R" save a handful from each side will DO anything to change the status quo?

Nope

You get 0bie, or Romney...who or less wrote 0biecare in his home state...so there ya go, playing the general populous against itself, all by the bought and sold media, which is now for the lack of a better work the 5th column of government...they SELL who is going to be the next candidate that will be inserted into the position.

If 2016 turns out to be another Clinton vs Bush...our nation is truly and completely fucked (pay close attention to who the media starts "pushing") and I think I will join the left's mantra of "NO MORE BUSH!"

VU Sponsors