Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dropped a C-note at BCF and another C-note at 3Fvape. I ordered a few new flavors, some oldies but dailies, and a new squonk set up of the Pulse 80w with the Wasp Nano and the 20700s to go with it. I also ordered some new 18650s since ours seem to be getting to their end. Now for the waiting... I HATE WAITING! But I am so excited, I never get to spend this much on vape gear normally. Yay for refinancing!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did nothing vape related but vape. I showed up for a look a like contest on Vu and won. Pretty excited about that. 50 dollar gift card to purecoils.com. Can't wait until I get paid Thursday.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Replaced the Kanthal coils in a couple of my Doggies with SS in prep for getting my VT75D. Gotta have something ready that can do TC and they needed new coils anyway :)

Looked at my 500ml bottle of ADV juice and it's getting low. Not tonight ... maybe in a couple of days. I'm a firm believer in leaving what can be done tomorrow until tomorrow .. or the next day :cool:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Did nothing vape related but vape. I showed up for a look a like contest on Vu and won. Pretty excited about that. 50 dollar gift card to purecoils.com. Can't wait until I get paid Thursday.

Congrats!
I knew you could do it! :)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MoFasterMo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up 750 ml of G.O.C and then took a juice inventory.
I shouldn't have to do any mixing for a while, I have 15 flavors for a total of 2390 ml.
Today's mix...
WVpjBzr.jpg

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I shouldn't have to do any mixing for a while, I have 15 flavors for a total of 2390 ml.
Today's mix...
WVpjBzr.jpg
Everything on that table is awesome

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Today's mix...
WVpjBzr.jpg

What setup you using?

Today I mixed some juice, gave a buddy some gear and juice to try and help him to quit smoking or at least slow down a little. So far he likes the penguin and the juice I made him, too early to say if it'll be enough for him to make the switch though. I also vaped, like a lot.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Took the crea apart and cleaned it all out good. Solid construction on the contacts. About the only way I can see to improve it would be to use pure silver instead of the silver plated strips.

Also made a test bottle of chocolate pudding. Smells good so far, like real chocolate but it’s got custard and cream in it so I’ll resist the urge to try it and let it age for a week or so.

And lastly I joined the dark side and ordered a billet box from fasttech. $74.16 with the super secret MAP coupon code. Maybe it’ll be here in a month or so.

Carpe Nidor

MoFasterMo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What setup you using?

Today I mixed some juice, gave a buddy some gear and juice to try and help him to quit smoking or at least slow down a little. So far he likes the penguin and the juice I made him, too early to say if it'll be enough for him to make the switch though. I also vaped, like a lot.
GBOX 200 and Pulse 22 that the wife has hijacked, I'll probably never get it back.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Changed out the cotton so I could try @Mykreign blue razz sour patch. Other than that just window shopped.ordering the Furyan tomorrow after work
2bdccaada05efb146a3b984530481b7b.jpg

I love that juice!

Just finished taking the little orca and Srabbit completely apart, polishing all contacts/510s, washed both boxes, and rewicked the b2k and drop.

The aftermath of camping.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love that juice!

Just finished taking the little orca and Srabbit completely apart, polishing all contacts/510s, washed both boxes, and rewicked the b2k and drop.

The aftermath of camping.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It's really good juice man. Great job on this recipe.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Woop Woop, got this thing ordered. Want to thank VU and Purecoils.com for this contest. Gotta love half price
c318db5d5fbdd8409e3db03cc663bfcf.jpg

That Furyan might very well be the nicest looking mod I've ever seen. Something about it is just beautiful, and I normally don't even like a gold finish on anything. That's a great way to take best advantage of a contest win, for sure!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That Furyan might very well be the nicest looking mod I've ever seen. Something about it is just beautiful, and I normally don't even like a gold finish on anything. That's a great way to take best advantage of a contest win, for sure!
Yea I couldn't pass it up. I usually come late to the race after the hype but I'll hype this one. Crazy Chef said it's the one squonker he won't sell. So it's gotta be great. And all the reviews I've seen seems great.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No vape mail. :(
Made a few coils....installed/wicked said coils.
Tried v7 of a juice we’re trying to clone in the mixing thread.
Put yet another restriction on myself from buying any new vape gear. 30 Days. On day one.....
Charged a few batteries.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Therion DNA BF 75C Stage 1 complete!
Got rid of the Yellow Gator, just wasn't my style.
Also installed international firmware and got Replay working.
It's awesome!

945de72c555c306918523190ab5b51d0.jpg

96df42587ff0e569972d51dc90a51c14.jpg

2294d85097c574c0de8806b413bdb49f.jpg

0b3b34c379a08dda4cc9aff5b81d6d75.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Leather dye? Yellow to black.

Carpe Nidor

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
No vape mail. :(
Made a few coils....installed/wicked said coils.
Tried v7 of a juice we’re trying to clone in the mixing thread.
Put yet another restriction on myself from buying any new vape gear. 30 Days. On day one.....
Charged a few batteries.

I had to have a serious talk with myself this evening to keep from buying more stuff that I don't need. It's depressing.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had to have a serious talk with myself this evening to keep from buying more stuff that I don't need. It's depressing.
It is depressing, but I’m gonna bankrupt myself if I keep up like this! No more flavors, mods, rdas, nothing.....I have enough stuff(and more coming) for ages. I need to behave.....:(

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Calm the fuck down, dude. I was joking around with him.
I am not excited or distraught.
Sorry if I hit a nerve in you. I assure you that nothing personal was intended.
I feel for those that spend more than they can really afford on vape stuff.
It is easy to get caught up in the race, but not always best.

I too spend more than I should on vape stuff.
And often talk to myself about it.
And I am pretty frugal because I need to be frugal ;)

VU Sponsors