Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No vape mail. :(
Made a few coils....installed/wicked said coils.
Tried v7 of a juice we’re trying to clone in the mixing thread.
Put yet another restriction on myself from buying any new vape gear. 30 Days. On day one.....
Charged a few batteries.
I'll take the challenge with you. After tomorrow. Lol someone is holding a mod for me until the morning. But after that. It'll be like a support group.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll take the challenge with you. After tomorrow. Lol someone is holding a mod for me until the morning. But after that. It'll be like a support group.

Yay! Thanks! I really do need support....and to stop reading my emails. At least there’s no more sales until Fathers Day, maybe? Definitely the 4th. It’s the sales that kill me.....we’ll call it SA(Shiny Anonymous). :D:hug:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yay! Thanks! I really do need support....and to stop reading my emails. At least there’s no more sales until Fathers Day, maybe? Definitely the 4th. It’s the sales that kill me.....we’ll call it SA(Shiny Anonymous). :D:hug:
I just mark all the vape marketing emails as spam so they go to the spam folder.
If I really need something I check my spam folder or shop around a bit.
Yeah I am a sucker for the cheap deals....
Just got another Platinum Kbox mini with toptank mini set in the mail today. Was cheap $23 for the set but I did not really need it....

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I just mark all the vape marketing emails as spam so they go to the spam folder.
If I really need something I check my spam folder or shop around a bit.
Yeah I am a sucker for the cheap deals....
Just got another Platinum Kbox mini with toptank mini set in the mail today. Was cheap $23 for the set but I did not really need it....

I really like my kbox mini platinum. Thought I got a great price at $23 for just the mod. You did good there!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't do anything real exciting, cleaned out an rta and rda, rewicked. Always love fresh wicks. Got a bonus 60ml bottle of juice with my last vapewild order before memorial day, a tobacco flavor similar to camels called 'constantinople'. Put that in the hadaly clone and it's not too bad but not a lot of zip to it since it's 0nic but a free 60ml is free so can't complain.

Cleaned out the avocado 24 and thought I'd give it another go with simpler coils. Put a couple of 22ga kanthal single round coils in it and not impressed. Might be the first time I've used kanthal off a spool. I put a juice in it I knew what it's supposed to taste like and the flavor is just muted. Resistance came out to .3 but I had to keep turning the wattage up. Started around 50-60w, ended up raising it up to around 95w. Having to use 50% more wattage than I do for my stainless fused claptons and the flavor's meh.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like my kbox mini platinum. Thought I got a great price at $23 for just the mod. You did good there!
Yep what I paid for my first Platinum, just the mod. This one came with a Toptank mini too.
And I did not really need either one of them....

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bought a billet box rev4 this morning. But I'm going on a 30 day spending hiatus. Well I'm really really going to try. I'm gonna do it. How hard can it be to not buy vape stuff? Oh look a sale.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Bought a billet box rev4 this morning. But I'm going on a 30 day spending hiatus. Well I'm really really going to try. I'm gonna do it. How hard can it be to not buy vape stuff? Oh look a sale.

I'm about to order a battery charger and some coils. Might join in the moratorium if that's ok. My husband surely would like it if I did.

Mighty handy that tomorrow is June 1. For the month of June, then, I'm on my best behavior. And if not, then it will have to be practice and not perfection.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Crap.....day two.....

I can almost feel it.....the perfect Molly is gonna go up in the classies.....sigh.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm about to order a battery charger and some coils. Might join in the moratorium if that's ok. My husband surely would like it if I did.

Mighty handy that tomorrow is June 1. For the month of June, then, I'm on my best behavior. And if not, then it will have to be practice and not perfection.
Please do! The more the merrier!

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I would say I’ll join you but my birthday is in June so........ how about I just don’t buy anything before or after my birthday? Can I still join the no purchase will power group?

Carpe Nidor

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I told my buddy I'd buy an Athena kit for him so his wife wouldn't yell at him for spending money so of course I bought myself one too. Honestly don't know if I'll even touch it but couldn't resist the price.

Also just put a new coil in my B2K. The build before was spaced. I like this one wayyyy better. Vaping a Hawaiian pog clone juice.
803a26a67e82d43e452af466378175d4.jpg
801066112c73967f4c1951de965518d3.jpg
eace0a906f04c33bed1d99d93a3a765f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Took the stripped out entheon clone to work with me and used a squonk pin that was slightly bigger around than the original. Put it on the press and press fit the pin in the rda. It worked! I can never remove it but I wasn’t planning on it anyway. Now I’ve got two for the price of one.

Carpe Nidor

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
My birthday is the last day of June. So I have a month to plan. The more the people join in the easier it may be. All welcome..

Hey that's my Birthday too!
No kidding
Bet I've had more than you :)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Today's vape related activities was a shopping spree.

Picked up 8ml bubble glass for my two Prince Tanks and swapped out my old glass so no more 2ml TPD compliant chambers for me - can load up each of my tanks with 8ml now. Got myself a set of new X6 coils too.

Also got myself a decent selection of new juices from Ignite, Element, Humo, 3 Amigos, liquid EFX and Infuse.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Been playing around with an iJoy Zenith. Never much cared for the "sort of mech mods" but I like this one. Feels like a Wismec Reuleaux with a better weight and strange button orientation. Also learned people can hear me vaping on my new headset. Old one had noise cancellation and they coudln't hear it. Came in the form of a question "Are you on a breathing machine". Yes I am.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been playing around with an iJoy Zenith. Never much cared for the "sort of mech mods" but I like this one. Feels like a Wismec Reuleaux with a better weight and strange button orientation. Also learned people can hear me vaping on my new headset. Old one had noise cancellation and they coudln't hear it. Came in the form of a question "Are you on a breathing machine". Yes I am.
Just tell them you are actually Darth Vader.

VU Sponsors