Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So... We went to my brother's house for our Christmas Eve get together. Never mind that I haven't smoked in over four and a half years thanks to vaping. My sister butted in over me vaping and wanted to know why I vaped, and old me it was no healthier than smoking because vaping kills.

I told her straight up that the shit that kills people is black market shit sold to kids that wanna get high, and that shit is made in people's homes out of stuff that was never meant to be inhaled. Quite frankly, I am much healthier than when I smoked, and I can't stand the smell of tobacco smoke.

She dropped the subject.

sometimes you just hafta explain shit to people like they are fucking morons or they just never give up

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So... We went to my brother's house for our Christmas Eve get together. Never mind that I haven't smoked in over four and a half years thanks to vaping. My sister butted in over me vaping and wanted to know why I vaped, and old me it was no healthier than smoking because vaping kills.

I told her straight up that the shit that kills people is black market shit sold to kids that wanna get high, and that shit is made in people's homes out of stuff that was never meant to be inhaled. Quite frankly, I am much healthier than when I smoked, and I can't stand the smell of tobacco smoke.

She dropped the subject.

sometimes you just hafta explain shit to people like they are fucking morons or they just never give up
I expect it now even though only my mother has expressed concern. The news outlets don't tell the masses the full truth. "Another dead, total to 68 from the mysterious illnes linked to vaping." Every time I hear this, it pisses me off. All of those people were vaping THC and the news should clarify that.

I heard a quote on a Die Hard movie that made a lot of sense, pertaining whats been happening in the news about vaping. Forgive me I don't remember it that well but it went something like this-
Big corporations control the news and report whatever they want to. They want people to live in FEAR, so they can steer everyone in one direction or the other. Then he went on to say something about, they tell which products to buy and NOT to buy.

They dont want kids vaping. So the news is trying to scare the shit out of everyone. Problem is, they're throwing us under the bus. Not only us but more importantly, the life saving technology.

People do what they do and abuse it. Looking at you Juul labs.. Also, there's got to be a way to seperate us from people trying to get high. It's not all just "Vaping". We need new terminology. Let the THC users keep the word "Vaping" for all I care.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
After using the Voopoo Drag Nano I got, I decided to get another as a spare since it was under $4 bucks. The very low wattage vape on it isn't really what I prefer but it did serve it's purpose when I had to be discreet this week.

Where’s it under $4? It’s a stealth Drag? Hope you’re having a great Christmas, BB.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I got to order new vape toys. Received a little money for Christmas and bought ordered a Lost Vape Drone BF and Dead Rabbit 2 from Eightvape. With a sale and coupon code got it all for under $75. $45 for a drone is crazy cheap.
I agree, I need another mod like I need a hole in my head but I couldn't resist that either.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a pretty cool present for xmas, organizer for my flavorings. Spent some time digging my flavoring bottles out of their ziplock bag and sorting them into it. Pretty sure it was designed for nail polish, has 24 compartments on either side. The compartments are just tall enough for 15ml flavoring bottles like the ones from river supply. For duplicates the compartments can hold 2 bottles. The bigger 2oz bottles won't fit but managed to get 64 flavoring bottles in there. Most of what I use outside of a few additives like mts vape wizard (haven't used it yet) and cactus (oof) along with a few extra multiples that don't all need to be in the case. Like dupes of cotton candy and cc circus.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got a pretty cool present for xmas, organizer for my flavorings. Spent some time digging my flavoring bottles out of their ziplock bag and sorting them into it. Pretty sure it was designed for nail polish, has 24 compartments on either side. The compartments are just tall enough for 15ml flavoring bottles like the ones from river supply. For duplicates the compartments can hold 2 bottles. The bigger 2oz bottles won't fit but managed to get 64 flavoring bottles in there. Most of what I use outside of a few additives like mts vape wizard (haven't used it yet) and cactus (oof) along with a few extra multiples that don't all need to be in the case. Like dupes of cotton candy and cc circus.

View attachment 152173
Awesome! Good, tidy, accessible storage is hard to come by, especially if you have younglings or fur babies around. I have fur babies. Do you know where they got that? Mine have overwhelmed my current storage.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome! Good, tidy, accessible storage is hard to come by, especially if you have younglings or fur babies around. I have fur babies. Do you know where they got that? Mine have overwhelmed my current storage.
Not sure if this is the same exact one, looks like it.. well shit can't get the link to work here.

Amazon, Weiyi Clear Nail Polish Organizer Case Stores 48 Bottles. Around $20-25.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Where’s it under $4? It’s a stealth Drag? Hope you’re having a great Christmas, BB.

Here are the links for the mod and replacement pods. They only have one color at that price. The replacement pods are under a buck for 4 pods. Be warned, the draw is very weak due to the low wattage. Flavor is very muted. I don't mind as I will only use these when being discreet is important. I will at least get my nic fix.
Thank you, Christmas was very nice here.

https://www.eightvape.com/products/voopoo-drag-nano-kit-tidal?_pos=3&_sid=608a143b3&_ss=r
https://www.eightvape.com/products/voopoo-drag-nano-kit-tidal?_pos=3&_sid=608a143b3&_ss=r

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Here are the links for the mod and replacement pods. They only have one color at that price. The replacement pods are under a buck for 4 pods. Be warned, the draw is very weak due to the low wattage. Flavor is very muted. I don't mind as I will only use these when being discreet is important. I will at least get my nic fix.
Thank you, Christmas was very nice here.

I wonder if it should be my first pod experience, then. I have a few AIOs I use for stealth, but they’re not as small as pods!

Glad you had a nice time.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I wonder if it should be my first pod experience, then. I have a few AIOs I use for stealth, but they’re not as small as pods!

Glad you had a nice time.

The Nano is my first pod, now I'll soon have 2. I bought a bunch of the replacement pods to last a long time. Not sure if it's out yet, but they will have a new pod that will replace the ones that I got that is supposed to be way better for flavor, but it will cost a lot more and needs to be replaced every three fills or so. It also will have a larger juice capacity. I'll still get some to try out at some point. For discreet, the size of the Nano is perfect for me.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Nano is my first pod, now I'll soon have 2. I bought a bunch of the replacement pods to last a long time. Not sure if it's out yet, but they will have a new pod that will replace the ones that I got that is supposed to be way better for flavor, but it will cost a lot more and needs to be replaced every three fills or so. It also will have a larger juice capacity. I'll still get some to try out at some point. For discreet, the size of the Nano is perfect for me.

I’ll have a look. Thanks! It’s funny because I almost bought the full size Drag kit. Oh well, I should be trying to save!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ordered this from FT:

4041705-1-thumb.jpg

GT-T V2 RTA

to go with this that I ordered from ecig-city:

upload_2019-12-27_9-18-12.jpeg
Limitless Classic 220W

I want one of those Siam drip tips like @robfisher has. They are perfect for the Dvarw!

They are Siam tips, right Rob?

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Wow, you are seriously organised, I just use stock gear but diy and your organisation there makes what I do look like a dogs breakfast.

On another note, I spent 4 hours mixing today just chilling, a drink or two, thinking of flavour combos. A change from my usual mix days where I have set flavours, mix then its over in half the time. Im hoping those from today's change of regime turn out as good as I hope they do. :cool:

robfisher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, you are seriously organised, I just use stock gear but diy and your organisation there makes what I do look like a dogs breakfast.

On another note, I spent 4 hours mixing today just chilling, a drink or two, thinking of flavour combos. A change from my usual mix days where I have set flavours, mix then its over in half the time. Im hoping those from today's change of regime turn out as good as I hope they do. :cool:

Mixing is the one thing that eludes me! I have tried a few times and failed miserably... but I guess that's because I vape one juice only. I have so tried to like other juices but I pretty much vape Red Pill 99% of the time!
Red Pill 003.JPG

robfisher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, never heard of that mixture where I am. Probably exists under some name or another here but I have not come across it.
Thanks.

It's a South African Juice. Made in Cape Town. Mums have it in the USA and it's also available in Mexico and Vietnam.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It's a South African Juice. Made in Cape Town. Mums have it in the USA and it's also available in Mexico and Vietnam.
That's interesting, here in Australia I have never come across South African juices. Used to by ready made but turned to DIY to save some dollars. I do now and then see some flavour test/trials from an African vape site which is pretty good but I can't right now recall its name.
I do have some menthol concentrate in my cupboard too and have tried it with a number of flavours. To date though I haven't hit on one I could vape all day. All my ones I use I could easily vape all day or for days on end. I'll keep that flavour mix you mentioned in mind though and in the future try it.
Cheers Rob.

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love these--and soo cheap-got a bunch-also have a ton of 1.6 ml pods-2/box--great for the car and when out and about.

VU Sponsors