Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ad35419829d8a1ea13b17fd2e539ce1e.jpg
What kind of build do have in that tank that it can handle 8 volts?!?

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of build do have in that tank that it can handle 8 volts?!?
its a rdta and its a basic build at .5 ohms and ya it more then keeps up
My thought exactly. A tank and a noisy cricket is a recipe for bad...
And shawn stfu im tired of u running ur mouth till ur put in place u only know about a quarter of what u think u know the bellus is perfectly fine on the mod im not a fucking idiot
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why is it called noisey cricket? I sure hope it isn't because it makes that much noise!
Im guessinh they named the mod that cuz its rowdy as hell lol in sries it push 8.4v instead of 4.2 like the cherry bomber as a example so a .45 ohm build is roughly 160 watts with no ramp up time instant raw power

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thats enough for those 24mg vapers to almost mainline the NIC. Good god man.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@otto85

1. no one called you an idiot. I was just expressing concern over the usage of a tank with a short center pin on a hybrid mech mod. The majority of the "explosions" the media reports on are created through hard shorts caused by using a tank on a hybrid mech. I apologize for wanting to keep you from being a statistic.

2. I have a Bellus... yeah, I know what I'm talking about. It's a tank. I called it a tank. That's what the T in RDTA stands for. I also have enough sense to know that a .5 Ohm build on that device is pulling 146 Watts at 16 Amps. The tank can handle that, but it ain't keeping up.

3. Thanks for the fine upstanding language and grammar.

4. It's named the noisy cricket after the tiny yet powerful gun used by Will Smith's character in Men in Black.

5. Bring it...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@otto85

1. no one called you an idiot. I was just expressing concern over the usage of a tank with a short center pin on a hybrid mech mod. The majority of the "explosions" the media reports on are created through hard shorts caused by using a tank on a hybrid mech. I apologize for wanting to keep you from being a statistic.

2. I have a Bellus... yeah, I know what I'm talking about. It's a tank. I called it a tank. That's what the T in RDTA stands for. I also have enough sense to know that a .5 Ohm build on that device is pulling 146 Watts at 16 Amps. The tank can handle that, but it ain't keeping up.

3. Thanks for the fine upstanding language and grammar.

4. It's named the noisy cricket after the tiny yet powerful gun used by Will Smith's character in Men in Black.

5. Bring it...

First off if u knew shit about the bellus ud know it has a adjustable 510 so fuck off

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First off if u knew shit about the bellus ud know it has a adjustable 510 so fuck off
Standard threaded adjustable. Reverse is preferred to prevent becoming a statistic. But, hey, I already apologized for trying to protect your sorry self... you can't take an aplology. You can't take advice. You apparently can't take your head our if your own ass.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Where did you get it for that low a price?
Angelcigs it's a clone then 5%downforyou will give you another 5% off I'm pretty sure that's the code for angelcigs

Yes it's the code it takes 70 cents off the shipping is 9.60 for 2 or 10$ for 3 so that's what got me to get 3 of the black
Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Standard threaded adjustable. Reverse is preferred to prevent becoming a statistic. But, hey, I already apologized for trying to protect your sorry self... you can't take an aplology. You can't take advice. You apparently can't take your head our if your own ass.

I know what im doin bud how many times have i called u out on misinformation i never once asked for concern or advice from a dumbass so again fuck off

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know what im doin bud how many times have i called u out on misinformation i never once asked for concern or advice from a dumbass so again fuck off
You've NEVER called me out.

I have no idea where this attitude is coming from... I do know I'm about fed up with it...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've NEVER called me out.

I have no idea where this attitude is coming from... I do know I'm about fed up with it...

I called u out like 6 tines the first month on the thread and the attityde is comeing from umaking false assumptions using false info

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i need to apologize to shawn and everyone else having to see my shit with the all day blow up i wont make excuses i was in the wrong going off like i did flat out. I probably wont be on for a while think its time for me to take a full on break for a while merry christmas everyone stay safe and keep warm

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i need to apologize to shawn and everyone else having to see my shit with the all day blow up i wont make excuses i was in the wrong going off like i did flat out. I probably wont be on for a while think its time for me to take a full on break for a while merry christmas everyone stay safe and keep warm
Have a blessed and stress free holiday my friend.. just look at those beautiful babies and make memories with them...just give them your time and love that is where it's at and it's gone way too soon...as far as having words with someone ...it's always a better person that can apologize and accept an apology...everyone is entitled to lose it every once and a while just remember we are in your corner Hunni u b safe and have a nice holiday my friend...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I apologize right back atcha. I should have just let it go...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After a long night of deep thought break downs and consideration for all of my family here i think u all need a explanation for my actions. I make no excuses and own my faults but this i have a hard time opening up about. Im not looking for sympathy please dont take it that way but i suffer from ptsd after nearly 4 years of trauma counseling 4 times a week ive learned to coop with it but from time to time i lose my shit and im sorry. Momabear has seen it a couple of time in the past and has given me full support not even knowing that this is why and thats what makes momabear moma thank you. Shawn you have no reason to be sorry i barricaded you in a corner and you did nothing wrong in my eyes you did what was right. As for j3rian i pray for a speedy recovery and support for you and your family

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After a long night of deep thought break downs and consideration for all of my family here i think u all need a explanation for my actions. I make no excuses and own my faults but this i have a hard time opening up about. Im not looking for sympathy please dont take it that way but i suffer from ptsd after nearly 4 years of trauma counseling 4 times a week ive learned to coop with it but from time to time i lose my shit and im sorry. Momabear has seen it a couple of time in the past and has given me full support not even knowing that this is why and thats what makes momabear moma thank you. Shawn you have no reason to be sorry i barricaded you in a corner and you did nothing wrong in my eyes you did what was right. As for j3rian i pray for a speedy recovery and support for you and your family
Yeah, maybe, but I should know better... my apology still stands. Thanks for sharing your situation. A burden shared is lighter for all...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Otto we are always here for you and thank you for being brave and humble enough to open up to us...that is a difficult challenge to find a place for and it often rears it's ugly head when you least expect it.. by talking about it you open it up and can heal a bit more each time...I'm so proud that you were able to talk to the group about it...just one more thing....huckleberry hound...lmbo ya know I'm here for you...always, always...

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I believe many of us suffer from ptsd speaking for myself I DO and I totally understand where you are coming from as I have done the same ....thank you for sharing as we have a better understanding we are all here as friends to talk and hopefully if possible guide one another through tough times.....hope you are having a better day and thank you for sharing on such personal sensitive subject.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, maybe, but I should know better... my apology still stands. Thanks for sharing your situation. A burden shared is lighter for all...

Thank you for the support it means alot. I dont look at everyone here as a group more like a family were here for one another pass our knowledge along and watch eachother grow in our ventures
Otto we are always here for you and thank you for being brave and humble enough to open up to us...that is a difficult challenge to find a place for and it often rears it's ugly head when you least expect it.. by talking about it you open it up and can heal a bit more each time...I'm so proud that you were able to talk to the group about it...just one more thing....huckleberry hound...lmbo ya know I'm here for you...always, always...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Lmao oh huckleberry

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Merry Christmas everybody! Time to wait for Santa... He's just now reached North America...(about 30mins ago)...:) :)

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Merry Christmas we will start off the day with this bad boy with some cinnamon rolls in it
56b0aa74a182e82dce0d24bf02ecb8c0.jpg

It was hard trying to get the xmas decoration in that shot but I managed

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Merry Christmas everyone

Roses are red, Violets are blue, rhyming is hard , I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've done a lot of different meats on the smoker, but this is my first turkey. The compliments are greatly appreciated.

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind
Thats the only way ill do turkey after it hits 140° go low and slow. u have a nice smoking to it very nicely done for first time

VU Sponsors