1cf3602b8eb0514aebe22a2e038b3710.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everybody ! Just checked on the box and it arrived at my community office today woohoo ! Lol unfortunately i didn't get off work in time to get it, (gotta love working 4 am to 5 pm ) :/ but hopefully I'll be off in time tomorrow to pick it up! I'll post pics and stuff soon as I do!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everybody ! Just checked on the box and it arrived at my community office today woohoo ! Lol unfortunately i didn't get off work in time to get it, (gotta love working 4 am to 5 pm ) :/ but hopefully I'll be off in time tomorrow to pick it up! I'll post pics and stuff soon as possible
Edit...Lol yup iam so excited to get the other one. Ant keep track lmao
Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just sent it to tanner after I got it from you

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just sent it to tanner after I got it from you

So excited about the other box and he has it before me ....lol

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapemail
b48ba5da08fcbeb4d83b4346a73405d5.jpg

Giveing the upgraded evic-tc mini a second chance I couldn't pass it up for 28$

And Iam Giveing the arua mini I won from @Heaven Gifts to my mom hoping she will quit with this vape she has a few pen styles that haven't worked

Last edited:

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning all. Hope you all have a blessed day. And for those getting snowed on stay safe.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have some vapemail on the way but ill leave yall in suspense cuz im a ass like that lol

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey dawn, weve had about 2 feet of snowfall in a week but it keeps melting off
That's the perfect scenario it comes it's pretty then it's gone last winter we got hit with like 3 big storms then the piles turned into Ice and stayed there for 3 months

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate the ice the snows stayed on the ground juat keeps melting so we stay at about 8inchs guess 4 years ago their was snow on the ground for like 7 months

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just an update on the boxes....Art is chilling with tanner before he makes a trip to see djmunster... and bj3ian broke his ankle right before Bart hit his mailbox...when he is able to send someone out to mail it Bart will be visiting shawn...please lift bj3ian in prayers, or well wishes or good karma, or whatever your belief is...he will be looking at surgery and healing time, which we all know will be stressful and financially challenging... he hasn't been able to log in to the forum lately, so it would be cool to have some kind thoughts for him to read when he feels like catching up. I hope everyone has been doing well

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everybody! Sorry for the delay and my absence, I've been working from 4 am to anywhere between 4-6 pm everyday at this new plant and it's been making anything impossible to do lol. The package was at my community office for the past couple days and I was just able to pick it up a bit ago today, so I now have it here at home and will be going through it and posting pictures here in a while! I'll be getting it shipped out monday and again im terribly sorry for the delay everyone I hate to be "that guy" lol just wanted to let you guys know I'm not "babysitting or hijacking" the box haha. I received 2 pif boxes today actually ( yayyy me :) ) so I'll be going through them both and sending them both to the next person on Monday. @Mommabear I'll be sending you the tracking on Monday right after I drop it off

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning all hope everyone has a wonderful day taking the "rat bastards" as grampy calls the kiddies to see the big ol Saint Nick today

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I took my minions to see the fat man in the red suit last week at bass pro. Littlest one was scared to death.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just an update on the boxes....Art is chilling with tanner before he makes a trip to see djmunster... and bj3ian broke his ankle right before Bart hit his mailbox...when he is able to send someone out to mail it Bart will be visiting shawn...please lift bj3ian in prayers, or well wishes or good karma, or whatever your belief is...he will be looking at surgery and healing time, which we all know will be stressful and financially challenging... he hasn't been able to log in to the forum lately, so it would be cool to have some kind thoughts for him to read when he feels like catching up. I hope everyone has been doing well

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Get better soon @j3rian !!!!

Last edited:

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone. Hope today finds you well. Spent most of the weekend finishing up for christmas, sleep is overrated anyway.

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning everyone. Hope today finds you well. Spent most of the weekend finishing up for christmas, sleep is overrated anyway.
What is this 'sleep' you speak of

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man i was expecting vapemail when i got home but nope its 200 miles away hopefully itll be here tomorrow

VU Sponsors