Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry I've been absent lately all the work at the shop lately and me being caught up a geo cache phone game =P but I wanted to stop in and say hey!!!

Sent from a Ghost town

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys and girls, just wanted to check on the boxes... I don't see the seperate boxes listed on the first page of this thread... Did something happen with the second box? I would have figured I'd have heard something by now on it...

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys and girls, just wanted to check on the boxes... I don't see the seperate boxes listed on the first page of this thread... Did something happen with the second box? I would have figured I'd have heard something by now on it...

There's references to both boxes on this very page. Art is en route to @Vapingbeauty and Bart is chilling with @Pancho_Brown at the moment. There's only one list, with both boxes starting at two different numbers and moving consecutively.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry I've been absent lately all the work at the shop lately and me being caught up a geo cache phone game =P but I wanted to stop in and say hey!!!

Sent from a Ghost town

I think you're pretty tight with Moma, yeah? She seems to be MIA. @Vapingbeauty and I took it upon ourselves to coordinate shipping of Art, but @Pancho_Brown needs address information for next in line for Bart. Can you help?

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Wait...you're who @Pancho_Brown is supposed to ship to. I think... Right? You two should PM each other, unless you're not ok with that solution. Otherwise we have to wait on Moma.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so sorry. I have been off the grid for a bit, but I see you guys are trekking on lol. I'm back and will get things rolling now, just can't believe we are more than half way lol. Much Moma love to all....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I received Art today .....been busy with my memere she is back in the hospital after a few 3 days since last visit so I been running crazy between the assisted living and her house with my pepea and the hospital over the last month we have has 3 hospital stays 2 elderly rehabilitation homes all in 1 month.......I will go through it tonight and post pictures

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
183cb57f7a93f87ab093a2432939c66b.jpg

Goodnight hand check.

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So here is what was in Art
df6299ad77a3d8942cdb82aa75baf9d1.jpg
649d432792a15f8366745eea0c4d07c3.jpg
2c03e79cfe756d802a464d19dbf25a56.jpg

Sorry so many pictures tried to get some decent picts.
Here is what I took
36d2afa148ffd2eb6755bb38f0b66abb.jpg
50f2d28f4af0ffdb939a9a4a88c78136.jpg

And here is what I added
7563fdfa4428536f457164b5d9ae10b1.jpg
384bcd8b1416bb464e115990c08a4229.jpg

Thank you all have a great day be back later to check in vape on

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I will hand off to @Dawn0810 tomorrow and will let you know when I do........very quiet in here

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It has been pretty quiet in here. Must be all that holiday shopping. If you're here, show us your rig tonight.
9b5390f276623b6178e167676a9dd367.jpg
SMPL and a Royal Hunter. 0.14ohms.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What did you think of the sunburst flavor from Victory Liquids?

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind
Not bad but citrus/orange flavors iam super picky with

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
bc7767c76d147185b8179246e4faa1c8.jpg

Check of the hand this also comes with the velocity deck but the v3 of course I didn't see it until I bought this one oh well there's always next week.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I got a little spending cash as birthday gifts from random family. Thinking hard about the reaulux DNA model. But I've been a huge Sigelei fan for the last year, and I don't yet own a TC 150. Just looking for input here, not advice, input.
I can afford either, but obviously the Sig would run me around 80-90 less. Well, more really, as I'd need 6 new batteries for the DNA 200, and could get by with new batts for the sig.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Honestly if you haven't got into temp control you'd be fine but if you got the dna I highly doubt that it's going to be obsolete in like a month. I spent more money trying to keep up so I realized it's just better to spend a little more and get something that will last that's just my 2 cents

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Who was asking about the stands I have and having trouble with the website?

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do, I do. They got these in at my local shop and I picked it up as an early birthday gift from my wife. It feels good and solid in the hand. She thinks it's too big though. It does temp control very well with all three wire types (ni, ti, and ss) and rocks with low ohm kanthal builds. I've been trying a whole slew if different rdas, rtas and subohm tanks on it last night and today and the battery bar is still half full. Gonna be kinda thick to carry in the pocket like my sigeleis, but it will ride nicely in a coat pocket (with a zipper). For the price on this thing, I would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a high wattage, temp control device.

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I got a little spending cash as birthday gifts from random family. Thinking hard about the reaulux DNA model. But I've been a huge Sigelei fan for the last year, and I don't yet own a TC 150. Just looking for input here, not advice, input.
I can afford either, but obviously the Sig would run me around 80-90 less. Well, more really, as I'd need 6 new batteries for the DNA 200, and could get by with new batts for the sig.
The reaulux DNA will definitely be more versatile. I do have a 150tc and now the rx200 with absolutely no experience with a DNA200, but 100w vapes the same on both devices. The reaulux will give you more options in temp control though, if that's what you want to explore, and a bit more battery life. The big thing for me however, is portability. How convenient will this be to grab and go. For me, the sigelei wins in that department, but I do love the versatility of the reaulux. I suggest buying the tc150 AND the RX200 for close to the same price of the DNA version

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The reaulux DNA will definitely be more versatile. I do have a 150tc and now the rx200 with absolutely no experience with a DNA200, but 100w vapes the same on both devices. The reaulux will give you more options in temp control though, if that's what you want to explore, and a bit more battery life. The big thing for me however, is portability. How convenient will this be to grab and go. For me, the sigelei wins in that department, but I do love the versatility of the reaulux. I suggest buying the tc150 AND the RX200 for close to the same price of the DNA version

Wismec is no longer making the DNA due to many issues with the screens and FYI they most likely won't survive a drop.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Honestly if you haven't got into temp control you'd be fine but if you got the dna I highly doubt that it's going to be obsolete in like a month. I spent more money trying to keep up so I realized it's just better to spend a little more and get something that will last that's just my 2 cents

That's my thought too...
Wismec is no longer making the DNA due to many issues with the screens and FYI they most likely won't survive a drop.

Now that's great info... Cause I'm clumsy as a mutherfucker.

VU Sponsors