0bf2ab8ae875f52aed6254a4bba61726.jpg

Ummm that's the twisted messes rda lol

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
34fd4f6f1841dee54e0259c7791c68e2.jpg

I got my tfv4 claptons decks from these guys it was 9.95 but thought I'd share their website and coupon code.

4898f7460128fda739c4c2d9dc0ba7e1.jpg

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I used
10% TFA strawberry
4% TFA vanilla swirl
4% TFA sweet cream
2% TFA cotton candy (EM)
2% of that tart and sour by lorann
1% TFA sweet tart
I'm still fine tuning it buts it's pretty close

Thank you so much. I'm gonna see if my friend at the B&M can make up a batch tonight. I won't let him use your recipe on his menu though. Wouldn't be right for him to sell your concoction.:) I've wanted to start mixing my own juice, but I get it free from the shop for shooting promotional/informational videos for his facebook page, so I figure what the hell, I've got no overhead. Free juice and hardware for a bit of my time. Win -Win. I like to say I've taken a habit and turned it into a hobby, then I found a way to make the hobby pay for itself.

Can't wait to try this juice. I love Starbursts

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@builderbob What is B&M I've heard more than one person refer to it also hey if he wants to sell it it doesn't affect me much I only make it for me and a few friends if he can take it and approve on it just let me know and I won't charge him royalties lol

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@builderbob What is B&M I've heard more than one person refer to it also hey if he wants to sell it it doesn't affect me much I only make it for me and a few friends if he can take it and approve on it just let me know and I won't charge him royalties lol

Brick & mortar

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Brick and mortor = local vape shop.;)

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So glad to see everything moving along, seeing some of the things I added finding new homes, that's just awesome.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received Bart yesterday. I didn't have a chance to really look through it until today though... I grabbed a couple of stickers and 2 bottles of juice. I still can't figure out how to add pics on here but nothing has really changed since the last pics of Bart were posted. I'm adding a few bottles of juice, one kinda high nic (18) and 2- 6mg nic. Sorry I couldn't add more. I'll be sending it out Monday morning.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I received Bart yesterday. I didn't have a chance to really look through it until today though... I grabbed a couple of stickers and 2 bottles of juice. I still can't figure out how to add pics on here but nothing has really changed since the last pics of Bart were posted. I'm adding a few bottles of juice, one kinda high nic (18) and 2- 6mg nic. Sorry I couldn't add more. I'll be sending it out Monday morning.

I love vape stickers i put them on my vape gear "containers" bins.....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So there's not too many things in the Army that truly upset me, but getting up a 5 am on a Saturday to try and recruit kids during a HBCU college fair tops the list.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So there's not too many things in the Army that truly upset me, but getting up a 5 am on a Saturday to try and recruit kids during a HBCU college fair tops the list.

Oh man I feel for you 5am should never be a wake up time in my book I just wish my little ones knew that!!!!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh man I feel for you 5am should never be a wake up time in my book I just wish my little ones knew that!!!!

Iam dragging the kids out of bed during the school week but sat and Sunday they are bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6am........luckily they are quiet and will chill in the living room while a rest in the sofa...
Morning handcheck ....
b3028cdcc5a0008c88b6540b289428c1.jpg
and I must say I really underestimated the ipv4s I have had it for months and use it once in awhile until 2 days ago

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fun morning here, up at five, drove 40 miles to clean my Dad's gutters at daybreak just before the snow started falling. Drove home in a whiteout, and now it's time to make some chili and watch football! Sparty on!

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fun morning here, up at five, drove 40 miles to clean my Dad's gutters at daybreak just before the snow started falling. Drove home in a whiteout, and now it's time to make some chili and watch football! Sparty on!
He he he.....GO BLUE!!!!
Sorry man,all of my family are sparts fans so I have to be the odd one out.;)

Reactions: MC5

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can you do me a favor? Keep the snow by you lol

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He he he.....GO BLUE!!!!
Sorry man,all of my family are sparts fans so I have to be the odd one out.;)

House divided here, daughter went to one, son at the other. My wife wears a scarf with both, but I'm still working on getting that blue out of her system lol!

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

AMEN!!!
I moved 1000 miles to get away from that shit..

House divided here, daughter went to one, son at the other. My wife wears a scarf with both, but I'm still working on getting that blue out of her system lol!
Lol,that's great!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm going on a quick vacation to a place where it snows next week...it'll be fun for a few days, then a nice place to leave and never deal with that shiz unless I want to.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
sorry to not being on lately going thru a move .finally had time to check in and say hello to all my new friends.

Das Bund

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is this still a thing that is happening? I read through the last 10 pages and couldn't figure out what was going on with new people eventual getting one the PIF boxes. I definitely have some stuff to throw in and would like to eventually have a go at this. Someone let me know, I think this is a really cool idea. Thanks.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is this still a thing that is happening? I read through the last 10 pages and couldn't figure out what was going on with new people eventual getting one the PIF boxes. I definitely have some stuff to throw in and would like to eventually have a go at this. Someone let me know, I think this is a really cool idea. Thanks.

Our boxes are full at the moment. But please stick around and socialize with us. Catch us on the next one :)

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ae4a2ae74a2a3c83cf5c094b285fec13.jpg

I need some advice here should I or shouldn't I?

I want one too...but am leaning heavily toward the DNA model. I certainly won't buy this one out of the gate, as I have no idea how well the new chipset will perform.

Devils advocate, of course, is that I was considering buying this one to make sure I liked the feel and weight of it, and then buying the DnA as well :p

Das Bund

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Our boxes are full at the moment. But please stick around and socialize with us. Catch us on the next one :)
Awsome. I love the VU community its so great to hop on a few times a day and read all the new stuff, learn new things, enter fun contest help people with questions and receive help. It makes vaping so much more dynamic for me.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To put this out there...I think I'm getting one of the boxes next. Not sure when it is set to arrive, but I work 8-11 tues, wed, and then 4am - 7pm Friday. If it arrives tomorrow I can probably get it out Tuesday. If it arrives later I simply won't have time until Saturday. Retail hell and all.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys, I forgot about sending Bart out today... I've got alot going on ATM.. It will be sent out tomorrow, promise! Moderators, I need an address pm'ed to me please. I think I deleted it the first time around...

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
To put this out there...I think I'm getting one of the boxes next. Not sure when it is set to arrive, but I work 8-11 tues, wed, and then 4am - 7pm Friday. If it arrives tomorrow I can probably get it out Tuesday. If it arrives later I simply won't have time until Saturday. Retail hell and all.
It should be there by Wednesday, but you know how USPS is.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I'm from the Boston area and I just saw that they're having a story on in the morning how vaping is so bad because it has flavors like candy which is causing kids to start smoking because they got used to the nicotine I want to scream at the tv well 99% of those kids would be smoking anyways and vaping gives them a healthier alternative my parents found the need to call me and tell me I needed to watch it

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I'm from the Boston area and I just saw that they're having a story on in the morning how vaping is so bad because it has flavors like candy which is causing kids to start smoking because they got used to the nicotine I want to scream at the tv well 99% of those kids would be smoking anyways and vaping gives them a healthier alternative my parents found the need to call me and tell me I needed to watch it

Right after the bullshit study that was conducted last year, you know, the one in which they found that if you blew A zillion watts through a carto you'd instantly get cancer and die...anyways, Dr. Oz did a special on it. My mom dvr'd it and mailed it to me ...

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Right after the bullshit study that was conducted last year, you know, the one in which they found that if you blew A zillion watts through a carto you'd instantly get cancer and die...anyways, Dr. Oz did a special on it. My mom dvr'd it and mailed it to me ...
They interviewed the girl who owns Boston Vapor and she says if 5 years from now she grows a tail from vaping at least I won't be dying of cancer. The only thing I didn't like was how they showed everyone blowing all kinds of crazy clouds which I for won't could care less about. And to all the guys out there she vapes owns a vape store and she was very beautiful. Now I believe she owns more than one. They showed the I love donuts brand the cuttwood brand and says they're marketed towards kids I felt like saying why grown ups don't like those tastes. Shit it's the best of both worlds all the taste with none of the calories kids don't care about calories pffff. This shit infuriates me because a year ago I'd would have told you I would be smoking until I died I just starting vaping with the intention to cut down and not to have to freeze my ass off in the winter because I didn't smoke in the house so if it works for someone who had no interest in quitting smoking I know it helps people who want to quit but the patch or pills they shove down your throat are fine.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2dbab45d9ab814b7e67535e0d7c4bc66.jpg

So pumped I got this for 20$ can't be beat!!

I was on that deal like stink on a pair of week-old underwear - bummed they only let me buy one black and one stainless...wife is moreso because for once I decided I wanted to pick first and kept the black for myself.

Now I've got to find another Crown deal to buy more and get her a black one...

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was on that deal like stink on a pair of week-old underwear - bummed they only let me buy one black and one stainless...wife is moreso because for once I decided I wanted to pick first and kept the black for myself.

Now I've got to find another Crown deal to buy more and get her a black one...
Oh I'm looking for the black one now I just like how tanks look in black and I'm glad to see more and more are coming out with black. I just got the Bellus is black.

VU Sponsors