Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
if there is space im def down. I have a bunch of good juices i get from zamplebox and just dont have time. I also have a rba tank i bought that for some reason i dont ever see myself using. I could also throw in my old 20watt istick i used when i started incase any new vapers need something.
Sorry my bad wrong forum responded out of place... Damn Tapatalk

Currently list is really full we had to close earlier then stated

I'm sure if you stick around another one will pop up

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
if there is space im def down. I have a bunch of good juices i get from zamplebox and just dont have time. I also have a rba tank i bought that for some reason i dont ever see myself using. I could also throw in my old 20watt istick i used when i started incase any new vapers need something.
I had the zample box for a while I got the big one... I could never finish the juice before next one came lol

Sent from my LabRatory

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had the zample box for a while I got the big one... I could never finish the juice before next one came lol

Sent from my LabRatory
my friend keeps telling me to try zamplebox, but i worry i wont like any of the juices they send even if they are premium.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I'm so stealing that!!!!
ff65aefb11da8e1f14f7980be1855bb0.jpg

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ANNOUNCING:.........
Hope everyone is good and excited about this awesome group we have arranged!!!! I definitely couldn't have done this without a lot of help. So thank you to @Whiskey , @OBDave, @5150sick, Joshua Iles, and all others that helped this along the way. I also want to thank @Geauxst for getting this off the ground for me, as he helped me setup the initial postings and now I will be running the box to completion. He will always be “ghosting” the thread to lend a helping hand if you need his expertise. I can answer any questions pertaining to the box.

Now since we have 30 ppl, and a whole load of donations (everyone wave and say thank you!!!!), I have decided to add a really fun twist to this box.....the donations will be split into 2 boxes and they will be run simultaneously!!!!! So one will start at person number 1-30 and the other will start at person number 16-15, as they travel hopefully they will be about the same rate....so yeah two boxes making a complete round each. Please don't hesitate to post questions in the forum and your concerns in a pm to me @MOMABEAR.

At this time, the initial contributions are being packed up and should be ready to ship out Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. Let's get in here and chat and get to know each other,but most of all....LET'S HAVE FUN WITH THIS!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Sent from my LabRatory
I can never finish them. I had a stash of about 20 flavours i didnt like so i gave them to a friend. I have probably another 30-40 of ones i need to try. I enjoy it, gives me a chance to try stuff i otherwise wouldnt buy because of the cost lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can never finish them. I had a stash of about 20 flavours i didnt like so i gave them to a friend. I have probably another 30-40 of ones i need to try. I enjoy it, gives me a chance to try stuff i otherwise wouldnt buy because of the cost lol
Same here but I canceled mine to use the money for DIY flavors instead so now I buy 50$ a months DIY gear and end up with 9/10 juices I like instead of 3/10 like I was getting with the zample box

Sent from my LabRatory

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So person 1 ships to person 30, and person 16 ships to 15?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So person 1 ships to person 30, and person 16 ships to 15?

EXACTLY ISNT THAT EXCITING AND SO UNIQUE!!!!!

No simply put

Box a 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,end

Box b 16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,end

Two boxes making two full rotations of the list

Sent from my LabRatory

Last edited:

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ohh I see, when 'person 1-30 and person 16-15' , I confused myself.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good evening all it was a long day kids had school thue,wed,Thurs now off for 4 days ....

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sweeeeeet now I'm super exited! Haha
Put out the milk and cookies...
ANNOUNCING:.........
Hope everyone is good and excited about this awesome group we have arranged!!!! I definitely couldn't have done this without a lot of help. So thank you to @Whiskey , @OBDave, @5150sick, Joshua Iles, and all others that helped this along the way. I also want to thank @Geauxst for getting this off the ground for me, as he helped me setup the initial postings and now I will be running the box to completion. He will always be “ghosting” the thread to lend a helping hand if you need his expertise. I can answer any questions pertaining to the box.

Now since we have 30 ppl, and a whole load of donations (everyone wave and say thank you!!!!), I have decided to add a really fun twist to this box.....the donations will be split into 2 boxes and they will be run simultaneously!!!!! So one will start at person number 1-30 and the other will start at person number 16-15, as they travel hopefully they will be about the same rate....so yeah two boxes making a complete round each. Please don't hesitate to post questions in the forum and your concerns in a pm to me @MOMABEAR.

At this time, the initial contributions are being packed up and should be ready to ship out Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. Let's get in here and chat and get to know each other,but most of all....LET'S HAVE FUN WITH THIS!!!!!!!

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Vapingbeauty I follow you and I'm already looking forward to make some new friend with this box. You and your witch craft winning some of the contest as of late should be some good swag in the box. I was unhappy about being #17 but @MOMABEAR put the ultimate trickster move on us and I love it and a thanks to all the vendors that helped with donations and everyone else as well.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really needed these fresh batteries. Loving that crackle it gives me

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning folks and folkesses.

This being my first trip on the PIF train, I am really looking forward to it, but do not know my number. Where would one find that info?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning folks and folkesses.

This being my first trip on the PIF train, I am really looking forward to it, but do not know my number. Where would one find that info?
Gonna be quite a ride my friend..... You are lucky number 7. Please read the 3rd post of this thread and let me know what you think...under box announcements

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
quick question for number 24. I am gonna get a few juices i like to vape on in the box that are fresh. I will also let you pick one you like out of these three as well and your nic level. Just to be sure you get a bottle of profile you like. Peach iced tea, A banana laffy taffy like vape, or a coconut cream pie.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
quick question for number 17. I am gonna get a few juices i like to vape on in the box that are fresh. I will also let you pick one you like out of these three as well and your nic level. Just to be sure you get a bottle of profile you like. Peach iced tea, A banana laffy taffy like vape, or a coconut cream pie.
Now... That's what I'm talking about... That's what I would like to see this box work like.... Putting thought into what you add for the benefit of the next person or someone after

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now... That's what I'm talking about... That's what I would like to see this box work like.... Putting thought into what you add for the benefit of the next person or someone after

I will put more fresh ones in there too, but I wanted some ideas of what. Maybe we should go ahead and list our favorite flavor profiles or something. I have a few I really don't like, but they aren't nasty by any means, just wasn't able to sample before buying. Those all go in the box for sure, but I also just wanted something specific.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can touch your post and it gives you a chance to edit it

I did and that basically made the next post a bit pointless didn't it lol. I swear these sleepless nights are getting to me.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will put more fresh ones in there too, but I wanted some ideas of what. Maybe we should go ahead and list our favorite flavor profiles or something. I have a few I really don't like, but they aren't nasty by any means, just wasn't able to sample before buying. Those all go in the box for sure, but I also just wanted something specific.
I really like this if we can do something special for one... This is why I wanted to do this... Yes and we should ask about flavor profiles and nic levels!...

VU Sponsors