Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a few things I can throw in and help out the community and try to get others into building and trying new things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would you like to join? Or just donate? If joining please post city and state and pm addy... If donating please pm @Whiskey. Either way thanks

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Would be doing much better if my phone didn't decide to die on me. I can't even get it to charge. Really hope someone can fix this thing at the very least to get my data off of it. On the bright side I will be getting a newer one soon. Had this thing for 3 years, and loved it. Just a samsung galaxy tab 7.0 plus, but it doubled as my e reader. No books before bed for a while

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to sign up. I'm understand the rules
Edit. Bordentown nj
Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like to sign up. I'm understand the rules

Please read first post and follow instructions... post city and state and pm info addy and phone

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Please read first post and follow instructions... post city and state and pm info addy and phone

Pm sent and post edited with state and town

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks to some help from @Whiskey I have some items headed towards the box, not something I'll be able to really get in on I just wanted to share. Its all beginner type stuff but hopefully someone will find a new vaper in need or someone they can convert, lord knows I tried here with no success. Thanks everyone for doing this.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks to some help from @Whiskey I have some items headed towards the box, not something I'll be able to really get in on I just wanted to share. Its all beginner type stuff but hopefully someone will find a new vaper in need or someone they can convert, lord knows I tried here with no success. Thanks everyone for doing this.
Thank you so much. Everyone's generous donations is making the start of the box awesome!!!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very generous of you Joshua, I hope to convert some family members. Have had two ask me about it, I have not tried to convert them, because I feel like the longer they see me not smoking the more likely they are to believe vaping helps. I got one on the fence, but I am not pushy about it. Whenever they smoke i will join them just so they see you can be around a cigarette and not want it.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very generous of you Joshua, I hope to convert some family members. Have had two ask me about it, I have not tried to convert them, because I feel like the longer they see me not smoking the more likely they are to believe vaping helps. I got one on the fence, but I am not pushy about it. Whenever they smoke i will join them just so they see you can be around a cigarette and not want it.
Pushing doesn't work, showing by example is often much more effective

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pushing doesn't work, showing by example is often much more effective

I got 3 kids so boy do i know it, basically I treat them like kids on this matter. One was telling me how ineffective it is to vape etc,and said after 6 months if i am still vaping he will try it. So i got 4 months left to see if he is still gonna do that, but then he started asking all kinds of questions that I remember wondering about vaping before I started. I just told him how i stopped and that i don't get cravings for the cigarettes since I vape pretty often, but if i did get one I have some stronger juice for moments like that. He seemed pretty interested when he heard that. I left it there though, so he will be thinking about it more, and of course left an open invitation to ask me other things he wonders about vaping and that he could try mine if he wants.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got 3 kids so boy do i know it, basically I treat them like kids on this matter. One was telling me how ineffective it is to vape etc,and said after 6 months if i am still vaping he will try it. So i got 4 months left to see if he is still gonna do that, but then he started asking all kinds of questions that I remember wondering about vaping before I started. I just told him how i stopped and that i don't get cravings for the cigarettes since I vape pretty often, but if i did get one I have some stronger juice for moments like that. He seemed pretty interested when he heard that. I left it there though, so he will be thinking about it more, and of course left an open invitation to ask me other things he wonders about vaping and that he could try mine if he wants.
Sounds like you got this...it always amazes me how ppl that don't vape and never looked into it can have so much "knowledge" about it lmbo

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds like you got this...it always amazes me how ppl that don't vape and never looked into it can have so much "knowledge" about it lmbo

Yeah there are experts galore when it comes to vaping and half of them usually have cigarettes hanging off their lip while they 'enlighten' us vapers on how he have no idea about the long term effects......hello you are smoking ever heard of cancer....we know you can get that from smoking...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah there are experts galore when it comes to vaping and half of them usually have cigarettes hanging off their lip while they 'enlighten' us vapers on how he have no idea about the long term effects......hello you are smoking ever heard of cancer....we know you can get that from smoking...
Yes they can test your patience for sure lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would you like to join? Or just donate? If joining please post city and state and pm addy... If donating please pm @Whiskey. Either way thanks

No more donations please, box will be full as soon as I get 3 more packages from 3 members:)

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No more donations please, box will be full as soon as I get 3 more packages from 3 members:)
baf01e66d14556dcf97b8bdcf670f752.jpg

Any further donations get with me anything is helpful thank you

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe I should have said "MY BOX" will be full, but you know where the jokes will go on that, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
I dunno I'm pretty sure there's plenty to say about you taking 3 more" packages" for 3 "members"

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There were some members here that PM'ed me about a Previous box attempt i wanted to shoot them a TAG and see if they would be interested in joining this one

Heads up guys sign ups will probably end soon so get in while you can follow the rules on the first post
@yamooo
@richardward77
@Dbreezy187
@dantefire
@CTFX
all of you guys will have a reserve if you like in the list just post if your interested and follow the rules of the first post and ill transfer you to this box

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
K add your city and state in that post and pm me your info

Sent from my LabRatory

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got a couple things to give out.. hope theres still room left..
Camden,NJ

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning everyone have a greatday

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)

VU Sponsors