Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
People don't understand how hard it is to have a new baby sometimes. Like i can get pretty crabby here lately. I mean first off i got two crazy boys running around beating me up all day. Second I try to help my wife out by changing as many diapers as possible since I already know she is breastfeeding all day long. Then you got the baby waking you both up even if only one of you is needed. On top of all that sex is basically out of the question for a few months. oh i went and vented on here didn't I. Later I will probably edit this all to say something simple like. HI guys

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People don't understand how hard it is to have a new baby sometimes. Like i can get pretty crabby here lately. I mean first off i got two crazy boys running around beating me up all day. Second I try to help my wife out by changing as many diapers as possible since I already know she is breastfeeding all day long. Then you got the baby waking you both up even if only one of you is needed. On top of all that sex is basically out of the question for a few months. oh i went and vented on here didn't I. Later I will probably edit this all to say something simple like. HI guys
Oh man I quoted you so that's gonna be like, where did that come from lmbo

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol you know sometimes its better to just let it out. I mean I shouldn't complain too much. There is nothing like having a baby girl. She stares in your eyes and recognizes you and coos and smiles. Makes it all worth it..

Dody you went and changed your profile. I had no idea who that was for a second.

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol you know sometimes its better to just let it out. I mean I shouldn't complain too much. There is nothing like having a baby girl. She stares in your eyes and recognizes you and coos and smiles. Makes it all worth it..

Dody you went and changed your profile. I had no idea who that was for a second.
Same profile just different pic lol

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Rhyming is hard, I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Newborns are good for that... Totally worth all the craziness though! I wish you and your wife good luck and strength :)

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just hoping that there is some juice in the PIF box... These headaches are killing me! Other than that, everything is alright. Thanks for asking :)
What are your headaches from...your juice or lack of nicotine. I don't know how true this is, but it works for me. If you have a headache you can massage your left hand in that fleshy muscle part between your thumb and forefinger with your right hand. Usually the tightness/pain in that spot is proportional to the degree of the headache you are having. That works pretty well for me, and also getting out of a bright room.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are your headaches from...your juice or lack of nicotine. I don't know how true this is, but it works for me. If you have a headache you can massage your left hand in that fleshy muscle part between your thumb and forefinger with your right hand. Usually the tightness/pain in that spot is proportional to the degree of the headache you are having. That works pretty well for me, and also getting out of a bright room.
Yes that pressure point definitely helps...

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't remember for the life of me where i heard that from or who told me, but I have done that since HS, and will almost always try it on someone who says they are having one just to see if it helps. It usually does, but not all. Or maybe those people are not truly having 'headaches' lol

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yeah the boss let me leave work so I could go home and watch college football loving that it football season again.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do believe its the juice... If anything I tend to have too much nic instead of too little. Idk what it is... I've had this happen from the beginning of my vaping. I have a few that I can Vape and I only know that from trial and error. I've different juices from the same company and some cause a headache and some don't. I guess I'm just weird

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Goodnight everyone... Stressful day with everything that's going on with my ex...
BTW... CANCER SUX!!!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning so have we picked a name for our "boxes" ??

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are we gonna keep the same box in rotation or will be needing to change them out.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are we gonna keep the same box in rotation or will be needing to change them out.
If when you receive it, it is torn or crumbled or you feel the need to, please feel free to change it out. You can always get boxes from post office free of charge. It is up to you!!!!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya thankfully I have a 3 day weekend gives me time to get over being sick, other then that I'm good how u doin
I'm manning the sick bay here myself lol. Hope you feel better. Please read the 3rd post to understand how this box will run... If you have any questions let me know... Or pm me.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm manning the sick bay here myself lol. Hope you feel better. Please read the 3rd post to understand how this box will run... If you have any questions let me know... Or pm me.

Ya I saw that kind of confusing but there again I'm not thinking clearly lol but when am I ever

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya I saw that kind of confusing but there again I'm not thinking clearly lol but when am I ever
Oh I'm sorry, I tryed to make it clear and not a novel... It will basically be split into 2 boxes that will start at beginning, and midway of the list. They will both make full rotation. So the first box will be going 1-30 and the second will go 16-15. Basically you will receive both a box, if then a few months later... Another box!!! If you still don't understand just pm me lol

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I'm sorry, I tryed to make it clear and not a novel... It will basically be split into 2 boxes that will start at beginning, and midway of the list. They will both make full rotation. So the first box will be going 1-30 and the second will go 16-15. Basically you will receive both a box, if then a few months later... Another box!!! If you still don't understand just pm me lol

Ya it's simple enough just everything's cloudy so I don't process very well right now, but I got it now thanks moma

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Otto you are after me in the PIF box what nic level are you on and what kind of flavors you into man

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning so have we picked a name for our "boxes" ??

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)
after rereading that, i misunderstood and thought you were talking about the whole name....yes i believe to keep confusion to a minimum we will refer to the one that starts with person 1 ...box "A" and the box starting with person 15, box "B" i hope this will make it clearer. Thank you for bringing that up!!!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

That's a good idea. So I'm guessing I'm like
3rd on box b?

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Whats going on
lol they were asking what we should call each of the boxes since there will be 2 floating around it would be nice to know which one we are referring to

so im suggesting call one nobody and one somebody

Hey were is "somebody" at anyone know .....

i dont know i have "nobody" i like heather has "somebody"

i know i know .. im not right:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol they were asking what we should call each of the boxes since there will be 2 floating around it would be nice to know which one we are referring to

so im suggesting call one nobody and one somebody

Hey were is "somebody" at anyone know .....

i dont know i have "nobody" i like heather has "somebody"

i know i know .. im not right:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Thats epic, but I was asking what's up with u man we haven't talked much brain mahahaha

VU Sponsors