Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I hate how the quotes sometimes wind up in the wrong place. My comment was there. Just because you have surround sound doesn't mean it has to annoy the neighbors.

BUT.....

New Surround Sound Systems are sick~! Freaking WiFi connections and basically no freaking controls but damn is shakes the floor~!

so remember me if all hell breaks loose .

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1iccy3.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I go out to my vehicle today and the asshole Landscaper next door put Lime down in the wind. First off the ground is frozen and still has snow on it the grass so it was all over my freaking truck~! Pissed me off royally when it didn't blow off when I was driving so I had to wash my vehicle in 34-36°F weather~! Even though I wore Latex Gloves it is cold on the hands~!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So I go out to my vehicle today and the asshole Landscaper next door put Lime down in the wind. First off the ground is frozen and still has snow on it the grass so it was all over my freaking truck~! Pissed me off royally when it didn't blow off when I was driving so I had to wash my vehicle in 34-36°F weather~! Even though I wore Latex Gloves it is cold on the hands~!
That sucks so bad! Did you say something to your neighbor about it? I would have!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That sucks so bad! Did you say something to your neighbor about it? I would have!

No because it has nothing to do with him and I have already had words with this asshole. One time his worker blew leaves and shit under my car while I was watching and had just done my lawn. I went up to the boss sitting in his pickup truck and he denied it~! So I took my blower out blew the mess they made right back over to the neighbors and in the window of his truck. He didn't even say anything to me.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
No because it has nothing to do with him and I have already had words with this asshole. One time his worker blew leaves and shit under my car while I was watching and had just done my lawn. I went up to the boss sitting in his pickup truck and he denied it~! So I took my blower out blew the mess they made right back over to the neighbors and in the window of his truck. He didn't even say anything to me.
Omg! I’m sorry you have such shitty neighbors!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
He lives here??
th

and he wants to have ya put in DIS???

well I pitty da POOR neighbors with all dat kind of LOUD noise....
o what to do what to do.

I KNOW come on over here and install it at MY HOUSE
my closest neighbor is.. across da road 1/2 mile away...down a LONG driveway even..

Is that North Shore Towers? Lmao. Bunny, you really crack me up sometimes. How’s the bunny doing, btw? :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Oh no, it’s LI Lawn Wars! :giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, but there are 3 buildings and I have been spending lots of time in Building 1. Next time I am bringing my bathing suit and going for a swim in the indoor pool~!

NST-Arial-View.jpg

Bunny’s pic didn’t look like it. That’s the North Shore Towers I know! I went there as a kid to visit some of my parents friends. I don’t remember which building they were in, but I think they lived there since the 60’s or 70’s.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bunny’s pic didn’t look like it. That’s the North Shore Towers I know! I went there as a kid to visit some of my parents friends. I don’t remember which building they were in, but I think they lived there since the 60’s or 70’s.

Do they still live there? Many walkers and canes rolling around~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have to go to Macy's to finish up my Christmas Shopping in a bit but bringing my Sweetie so guaranteed to finish it up. Nothing better than taking a woman to go shopping~!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
In and out of Macy's in less than 1 hour~! Now came home and had brunch and picking her up again to come with me because I need stocking stuffers and going to swing by a local Macy's Backstage.
Sounds good! I haven’t even started Christmas shopping yet. Going to Tuesday and Wednesday

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What are you talking about??? Aren't you still in your 30's or 40's?

They moved in the early 2000’s. I’m 38, but lately I’m feeling a lot older. Thank you, Flu. You’ve made my life hell lately.

Edit: I meant North Shore Towers will end up being like a retirement community soon, if they’ve got oldsters with canes and walkers. Took me a while to get your comment. lol

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You’ll have time after New Years! Just try to chill out a bit when you can. :hug:

I was only talking about getting recharged for tonight~! Just out of the shower and getting dressed to go for dinner and a Movie. Have Joker and Ad Astra on my Jump Stick so we will see who chooses tonight. I also have The Irishman but that will probably be an Afternoon Matinee.

VU Sponsors