Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Evening all. Hope you are well. Finally have a day off. 10 shows in 5 days. I'm beat up.
Glad to see you here! Hope you get a lot of good rest! Can’t wait to see more of you around the VU again!

giphy.gif

Good morning everyone! Slept terrible last night, had little feet kicking me all night, a 3am wake up call to take him potty, and he woke me up bright and early at 5am! Chugging my coffee down real quick this morning! Hope you all have a great day!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I live with my in laws... there not enough room for my family here :giggle:
oooooo you poor baby..
I had my inlaws every sunny weekend in the summer
and often threw the week days for YEARS..
YIKES!
and more then once was I ready to RUN AWAY FROM HOME!

Parks, Zoos, museum, and my favorite arboretums are GREAT free places to run to.
well its better den prison witch is also FREE.
an most likely is where i would have ended had I stuck around. lol lol lol

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
oooooo you poor baby..
I had my inlaws every sunny weekend in the summer
and often threw the week days for YEARS..
YIKES!
and more then once was I ready to RUN AWAY FROM HOME!

Parks, Zoos, museum, and my favorite arboretums are GREAT free places to run to.
well its better den prison witch is also FREE.
an most likely is where i would have ended had I stuck around. lol lol lol
Lmao!!! Trust me, prison would be better!! We only have to stay here because we got evicted from our apartment when I was hospitalized for a month, so we’re here saving up money for a new place.

it.is.not.fun.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Lmao!!! Trust me, prison would be better!! We only have to stay here because we got evicted from our apartment when I was hospitalized for a month, so we’re here saving up money for a new place.

it.is.not.fun.
I KNOW!!!! prison can look pretty good sometimes HU??? lol lol lol
did Da 24/7 in home care several times.
HIP ..twice
Knee ..twice
cataract surgery once
and one emergency appendectomy...
{{still ask meself why da hell did i save der life dat time...}}

EDIT!
almost forgot my FAVORITE da Tonsillectomy..
that was GREAT.. WONDERFUL.. should be a prerequisite for all inlaws...
well ya
dem CAN'T TALK!
a whole week of quiet... shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
who could ask for anything more

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I KNOW!!!! prison can look pretty good sometimes HU??? lol lol lol
did Da 24/7 in home care several times.
HIP ..twice
Knee ..twice
cataract surgery once
and one emergency appendectomy...
{{still ask meself why da hell did i save der life dat time...}}
Yeah, hospital stays are never fun! We’re hoping to get enough money saved and then extra to get a place and replace all the items we lost through the eviction. We literally lost everything except our clothes :(

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, hospital stays are never fun! We’re hoping to get enough money saved and then extra to get a place and replace all the items we lost through the eviction. We literally lost everything except our clothes :(
well that's why i had them stay at home under my care..
you re-coop FASTER
I keep it CLEANER
YOUR meals will Be BETTER
you will not get out of doing your theropy or taking meds..
OR YOUR GONNA HAVE A WHOLE LOT MORE OF ME.<---dem never want dat.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
BTW....
fire bunny.jpg
don't ever think I CAN'T empathize with your loosing EVERYTHING...
IT sucks...
and at least YA did not have to CLEAN up da mess as da step one of ..

START OVER

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I was thinking it must be slow for the Holiday Season but just now I received 8 emails about posts going back to yesterday~! The notifications are working here but wasn't getting the emails. Getting emails for everything else so it isn't my provider.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Wow, I was thinking it must be slow for the Holiday Season but just now I received 8 emails about posts going back to yesterday~! The notifications are working here but wasn't getting the emails. Getting emails for everything else so it isn't my provider.
A lot of people are having the same problem here.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

You’re not kidding. I checked my notifications here, and they were from either days ago or like 20 hours ago! :crazy:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad I am not losing it~!

I just thought everyone was being quiet too, until I looked at some threads and saw new posts. I have no idea what’s up. Hopefully it will go back to normal. But it does seem like a lot of people aren’t around at all. Weird.

Hope everything’s going good with you, Steve. I got the Rafale but I haven’t opened it yet. I may save it until after Christmas. It’s nice to have some stuff to open around New Years.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I had the same problem...still am really. Mines has been going on for about a week. All of a sudden at 7:33 pm my email blows up like and H-bomb hit it. 40+ notifications all from earlier today or this morning.

Hmm, I haven’t gotten any new ones in mail yet. It’s been so quiet on the forum, though.
Have a great morning, DB. Nice to see you.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
hey STEVE n I bet Don To...

as ya may have figured out an a DIYer...
and been wanting to make me own coils...

well my old drill is such o pice o crap ya can't do anything with it anymore..
and a 1/2 milwaukee plugs in da wall and is kind of Over kill for coils.....
sooooooooooooo what do ya do what do ya do...

borrow from da neighbor? = { have in da past yet hate to be a pest}
so den what do ya do??

keep looking christmas and da deals will be comming..
Wanted cordless 20 volt battery dewalt if possible...
and i sure would not bitch if i could find one of dem neat package deals with the impact driver..

amazon Retail 199.00
sale 139.00
dang dats still a bit steep for some bunny dat just had to replace her microwave...
KEEP LOOKING...
den stumbled across....
Dewalt DCK277C2 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Brushless Drill and Impact Driver Combo KitNOdewndck277c21$58.92$58.92Sub-Total:$58.92Total:$58.92

SOLD!
I think some body made a boo boo
yet dem honored dat deal it landed in chicago according to shipping update..
open that at 3:30 am
so so excited so i scooted off to da site just to oooooooooooo and awwwwwwwwww again..
and saw THIS...
boo boo.jpg

think dat may be a new boo boo
SAME web site
SAME drill..

or I just scored DA
DEAL OF DA CENTURY!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
tenor.gif

Good morning everyone! I hope you all slept well and had good dreams! I also hope those with email notifications issues get them fixed soon, I have mine turned off so I never have a problem. Make good clouds today and have a wonderful day!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
hey STEVE n I bet Don To...

as ya may have figured out an a DIYer...
and been wanting to make me own coils...

well my old drill is such o pice o crap ya can't do anything with it anymore..
and a 1/2 milwaukee plugs in da wall and is kind of Over kill for coils.....
sooooooooooooo what do ya do what do ya do...

borrow from da neighbor? = { have in da past yet hate to be a pest}
so den what do ya do??

keep looking christmas and da deals will be comming..
Wanted cordless 20 volt battery dewalt if possible...
and i sure would not bitch if i could find one of dem neat package deals with the impact driver..

amazon Retail 199.00
sale 139.00
dang dats still a bit steep for some bunny dat just had to replace her microwave...
KEEP LOOKING...
den stumbled across....
Dewalt DCK277C2 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Brushless Drill and Impact Driver Combo KitNOdewndck277c21$58.92$58.92Sub-Total:$58.92Total:$58.92

SOLD!
I think some body made a boo boo
yet dem honored dat deal it landed in chicago according to shipping update..
open that at 3:30 am
so so excited so i scooted off to da site just to oooooooooooo and awwwwwwwwww again..
and saw THIS...
View attachment 151767

think dat may be a new boo boo
SAME web site
SAME drill..

or I just scored DA
DEAL OF DA CENTURY!

I’ve seen stuff like that with prices on eBay. Sometimes I buy my Califia Better Half creamer there. It’s about $7-10 on eBay, which is pricey. They have them in six packs for about $40.

Sometimes, I see a seller or two selling *one* carton for $40. It’s either really bad greed, or stupidity, or both!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
tenor.gif

Good morning everyone! I hope you all slept well and had good dreams! I also hope those with email notifications issues get them fixed soon, I have mine turned off so I never have a problem. Make good clouds today and have a wonderful day!!

Hey, have a great morning. I didn’t know Hello Kitty had a kitty! Lol
Enjoy your coffee, and hugs to you and the sweetie pie.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@DaBunny I use a 1/2 Dewalt which many say is overkill or too big to use. But the tool is only as good as the hands using it.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@DaBunny I use a 1/2 Dewalt which many say is overkill or too big to use. But the tool is only as good as the hands using it.
I tend to agree with you 100%
issue is the milwaukee
414AGDA9H3L._AC_.jpg
has a cord..

would have to make a Holster that was solid as to no jiggle...
I like GRAB and GO...
sides dat.. really needed a cordless for all da quick like a bunny fixes outside...
and that Impack one will be GREAT for the OLD HARD OAK on da barn...
borrowed one last year cuz da cows ate da door off...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All of my Impact Tools are Air Powered. I have over 200' of hoses so never a problem reaching anything on my property.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
All of my Impact Tools are Air Powered. I have over 200' of hoses so never a problem reaching anything on my property.
live on 6 achers <---dats a LOT of hose to haul around lol lol lol

nawwwwwwwwwww I LIKE da Drill

yet dat don't mean i ain't impressed [ and use} da air compressor / toys..

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GO AWAY
they already know my name...
and when dem see me comming I sware they start rubbing der hands together saying
"" she's backkkkkkkkkk""

I get so many coupons in email and Manager Sales or Parking Lot specials you can't beat the prices. During the summer I was doing a job and my Hammer Drill kissed the Ghost. Ran to Harbor Freight and picked one up with some new extra long bits.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I get so many coupons in email and Manager Sales or Parking Lot specials you can't beat the prices. During the summer I was doing a job and my Hammer Drill kissed the Ghost. Ran to Harbor Freight and picked one up with some new extra long bits.
SWEET... i have to order via phone.. get all the flyers...

someday.... dats a SOMEDAY.............
i really wanna get this....
56604-01_1000.jpg

Built with both professionals and hobbyists in mind, the all-new DB210 Foreman Pocket Hole Machine is packed with features that will have you building with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. It offers all of the same features and capabilities of our professional-grade machines in a machine that’s versatile, portable, and extremely affordable. Simply clamp your workpiece and pull the handle to start the powerful 110-volt motor and raise the drill bit through the table in one easy motion. This drills a precisely-placed pocket hole at the perfect depth in materials from 1/2'' to 1-1/2" thick. The Foreman DB210 features a tool-free adjustable fence that positions your workpiece for precise pocket depth, plus a pair of adjustable, spring-loaded stops for repeatable accuracy. Clear markings in the table make it easy to position the fence for your material thickness. Includes a standard 3/8'' Kreg stepped drill bit.

and Harbor freight don't have it ...
I got to use one once and it was sooooooooooooooo SLICK
have the little clamp it down jig...
yet DIS sucker ya set it and forget it..
SWEET!

so keep your eyes open if ya ever find da DEAL of da century
TELL ME!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I tend to agree with you 100%
issue is the milwaukee
414AGDA9H3L._AC_.jpg
has a cord..

would have to make a Holster that was solid as to no jiggle...
I like GRAB and GO...
sides dat.. really needed a cordless for all da quick like a bunny fixes outside...
and that Impack one will be GREAT for the OLD HARD OAK on da barn...
borrowed one last year cuz da cows ate da door off...

You have cows too? Wow, your farm sounds amazing. You should do a B n B for VU folks. :teehee::hug:

VU Sponsors