Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They got home earlier than I expected so she is picked up and I can put my PJ's on and lay in bed watching Gold Rush. Hopefully I fall asleep early because I am just lethargic and pooped.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
2583db82513c3d2051e072aa30af324c.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’m so glad to hear you’re both feeling good! It’s been a strange foggy and rainy day here. Hope to catch you all later. :hug::hug:

Yeah I just got a Weather Alert about that before on my Smart Phone. Maybe it is time to look out the window? I actually took an afternoon nap before hich is really rare for me.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I just got a Weather Alert about that before on my Smart Phone. Maybe it is time to look out the window? I actually took an afternoon nap before hich is really rare for me.

I’ve been chilling out too today. It’s just been really dark today, but I’ll peek out the window in a few. In the winter I’ve noticed that I don’t look out the windows that much, except when it snows! It’s easier to look at the phone! :teehee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It keeps raining off and on here. We have lots of fog too. Weird weather. Just had small amounts of snow last week.

Hey, sweetie. How are you? I’m glad to hear you’re feeling better! How’s the sweetie pie Toby doing? He’s really a special love bug boy. I’ll see you around today or later on. :bear hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey, sweetie. How are you? I’m glad to hear you’re feeling better! How’s the sweetie pie Toby doing? He’s really a special love bug boy. I’ll see you around today or later on. :bear hug:
All is well! :) Everyone’s great! My nieces just came over so it’s a little hectic now. So I’ll be off and on.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I am back to feeling normal~! I guess the little Nappy and a nice long hot shower was the answer. After all the coffee I drank this morning and a good night sleep I can't believe I fell asleep. Now going to Sweeties for take out from a Italian Restaurant and I think I will have Pescatore. Everyone enjoy your night and whatever you do be safe~!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well I am back to feeling normal~! I guess the little Nappy and a nice long hot shower was the answer. After all the coffee I drank this morning and a good night sleep I can't believe I fell asleep. Now going to Sweeties for take out from a Italian Restaurant and I think I will have Pescatore. Everyone enjoy your night and whatever you do be safe~!
Glad you’re feeling better!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Omg I love our air fryer! I made chicken for lunch in it today!

I have only done potatoes in ours and I want to try fried chicken or veggies. I love it because I can make fried potatoes that aren't oily but have the taste of the olive oil. Did you use the Chicken the sell for it or made your own?

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have only done potatoes in ours and I want to try fried chicken or veggies. I love it because I can make fried potatoes that aren't oily but have the taste of the olive oil. Did you use the Chicken the sell for it or made your own?
Frozen chicken they sell in store. The ones that come in freezer bags, already cooked. I was lazy but when it was done it tasted just like fried chicken!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Omg, that sounds good. The potatoes and the chicken. I just had scrambled eggs with some garlic butter from a local farm. Really nice actually.
I’m expecting a delivery tomorrow night, so it’s eggs and more eggs until then! I was supposed to get pantry stuff from Vitacost but the mail people damaged my package and it’s somewhere between here and Keasby NJ. Grr, I wanted those Jovial Ginger cookies.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Omg, that sounds good. The potatoes and the chicken. I just had scrambled eggs with some garlic butter from a local farm. Really nice actually.
I’m expecting a delivery tomorrow night, so it’s eggs and more eggs until then! I was supposed to get pantry stuff from Vitacost but the mail people damaged my package and it’s somewhere between here and Keasby NJ. Grr, I wanted those Jovial Ginger cookies.
I make amazing deviled eggs if you ever want some! ;)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I make amazing deviled eggs if you ever want some!

Thanks, Belle. It would be fun to get together someday!

OK, when you guys are coming Bella is bringing the Deviled Eggs and what are you bringing Rhianne? Your in Forest Hills and there are some good Italian Bakeries that part of town~! Cannoli's maybe? Hee hee~!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thanks, Belle. It would be fun to get together someday! :hug::hug:
I’d LOVE to hang out with you someday! That would be so awesome!

OK, when you guys are coming Bella is bringing the Deviled Eggs and what are you bringing Rhianne? Your in Forest Hills and there are some good Italian Bakeries that part of town~! Cannoli's maybe? Hee hee~!
You’re making the main course, Steve!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Are you sure it’s FH for Italian bakeries? :teehee: I’ll bring Cannolis if I can find them fresh. We don’t have enough Italians in this neighborhood for great bakeries!
Although...there are a couple of good Italian restaurants here with great Tiramisu and Cannolis. I’ll splurge!!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Shoot I only need a day or two~! But to be 100% sure everyone is ready a week at least.
Yes that sounds good! Does anyone have a big enough place for family? I’d like to have myself, my husband, and my two kids (if a babysitter is unavailable) and I’d like to meet yalls family as well!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes that sounds good! Does anyone have a big enough place for family? I’d like to have myself, my husband, and my two kids (if a babysitter is unavailable) and I’d like to meet yalls family as well!

I have a one bedroom apt at the moment. There’s not room for us, let alone anyone else! :teehee:

VU Sponsors