SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
76de5e14d1d7c412859817ee2cf712e8.gif

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fell asleep on the couch, apparently with my mod on my chest.

The hastur mini doesn't leak, per-se, but apparently cotton t-shirts work well as wicks too. Got myself a little quarter sized reminder of that.

Last edited:

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No porch vaping today due to the rain, but I did vape while watching the rain from my back window. Quite peaceful after a long day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No porch vaping today due to the rain, but I did vape while watching the rain from my back window. Quite peaceful after a long day.

I vaped on the back porch and was going stir crazy because of the rain so I went to the park to listen to tunes for a bit~! Saw a buddy of mine with a weird Cigarette in his hand and it turned out to be the Fling eCig~! So he is getting PIF'ed all my Logic and Mark ten Batteries, chargers and new cartridges. I will convert another smoker~ Woo Hoo~!

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vaped on the back porch and was going stir crazy because of the rain so I went to the park to listen to tunes for a bit~! Saw a buddy of mine with a weird Cigarette in his hand and it turned out to be the Fling eCig~! So he is getting PIF'ed all my Logic and Mark ten Batteries, chargers and new cartridges. I will convert another smoker~ Woo Hoo~!
That is awesome. I'm planning on giving out refillable pod style systems for Christmas to the few remaining friends and family I have who are still smoking. Now that there is stuff available I think might be easy enough for them to handle without a degree in vape science, I've just got to try converting them.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well it is Hump Day~!

Just went to print a single page recipe for dinner and when I sent the print job to the printer I had a paper jam. Not one of those just pull the paper out type this was remove the printer from the desk and put it on the bench to wrestle the toner cartridge and drum out because it wouldn't just slide out like it always does. Damn I think it is wine time after that one. Yeah fuck it it is wine time~!

Tyriongif3252014.gif

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, it's one of THOSE days then all around.

I wanted to heat up some lunch without heating up the house, so put some leftover meatloaf into a loaf pan, and a sauce pan with some water in it for instant mashed potatoes on to the BBQ.

All good so far.

Got it all hot. 700 degrees or so on the BBQ thermostat, and used my trusty oven mitt to bring it inside.

Still good.

Added package of mashed potatoes. Grabbed the Parkay from the fridge and went to grab a scoop. Saw a fleck of something in the butter container, so dealt with that, which side tracked me a bit. Then I scooped what I needed and promptly forgot about the 700 degree sauce pan handle before grabbing it bare handed.

The baby may have heard things. Lol.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn~! I know what that is like and I hope you iced it right away~!
Sure did. Went right under the cold water and then I grabbed one those blue gel ice packs and held it for 15 minutes like it was the last mod on the planet. Tightly. Haha.

Definitely have some cooked skin going on, but no blistering as of yet.

Lunch was good though, so there's that.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Definitely have some cooked skin going on, but no blistering as of yet.

Yeah that happens later. I burned my hand on the BBQ one time and it hurt so bad I had to hold ice all night until I finally fell asleep.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm ok with it right now, but I have a feeling I'm going to be really feeling it later this evening.

Luckily, ensuring I have enough coffee is not a problem at my place:
View attachment 117857
Lol, that's frigging awesome! I have had early days all week & tomorrow is no exception. I used to think it would be great to be the boss & come in at a reasonable hour, but turns out I can't allow myself to do it. I require myself to be in the office at least half an hour (usually an hour) before anyone else. I don't want my staff thinking their boys is lazy. But tomorrow it's 2 hours since I have an all staff meeting & have to set up & be ready when they get there....I did not mean for this post to be so fucking long, I think I'm really tired & rambling but I can't seem to stop myself... Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning vapefriends. I'm up before the sun again for no explanation, but the coffee is hot and strong, so all is well.

TGIF

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Trying to fill the tank with coffee to go out and do the Landscaping. Already humid as all shit and have to get er done before the Thunder Storms get here.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trying to fill the tank with coffee to go out and do the Landscaping. Already humid as all shit and have to get er done before the Thunder Storms get here.
It's muggy as hell here too. Nothing like sweating before you even attempt to do anything.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's muggy as hell here too. Nothing like sweating before you even attempt to do anything.

Did a little bit of trimming I never got to finish last week because I broke the wooden extension tool for the Hedge Cutter and had to repair it. Need a 8 foot tool to reach the back of the bushes. So cut, edge and blow plus treat some weeds with the sprayer. Soaked to the skin in just over 2 hours. Time for a water and a shower.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So this month marks 4 years since I quit Smoking the Killer Sticks~! It is supposed to be some big Vaperversary and all I think is I waited to fucking long?

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats! It's a heck of an accomplishment, even if vaping does help a whole bunch to keep it that way. Well done.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Congrats! It's a heck of an accomplishment, even if vaping does help a whole bunch to keep it that way. Well done.

Thanks man but all I think is I was an asshole who smoked for almost 40 fucking years. I knew the repercussions I could be facing one day. Sure it is great and all but everyone I know who quit for other reasons over the years has suffered and died or is suffering the consequences of being a smoker. I count my blessing that isn't me but will I suffer the same consequences they did?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Like just now I took one of my Dads Oxygen tanks off the compressor because it was full. This is the price he is paying for smoking over 50 years. He had Obliterative Bronciolitis (Popcorn Lung) which Vapers say doesn't exist and had to have Pneumo Thoracic Surgery to close the holes in his lungs where I almost lost him. Now I spend my time during the day making sure his O2 is at where the Pulmanlogist says it should be using a BOL meter and checking O2 lines.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Up early and out of the house early this morning to give a ride to my GF's cousin then to the supermarket for Tomato Sauce ingredients. Have 8 Quarts of fresh Plum Tomatoes cooking for tomorrow. We are having a Fresh Pasta Party with Homemade Sauce Fresh Ravioli and Fusilli from NY Ravioli Company. Soon I have to make the Meatballs and cook some Braciole and Sausage.

Last edited:

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Up early and out of the house early this morning to give a ride to my GF's cousin then to the supermarket for Tomato Sauce ingredients. Have 8 Quarts of fresh Plum Tomatoes cooking for tomorrow. We are having a Fresh Pasta Party with Homemade Sauce Fresh Ravioli and Fusilli from NY Ravioli Company. Soon I have the make the Meatballs and cook some Braciole and Sausage.
Yup, we would get along just fine my friend. Sounds absolutely delicious!

VU Sponsors