Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Long friggin day, glad to be home. The associates at the program I recently took on have me at my wits end. Apparently, I'm the first boss they've had that made rules, consequences, & then enforced them. A couple of them really don't like me after today. Simple rules, though, show up for work & don't be rude to client's family members are the ones we had problems with today. I always thought these were basic givens...silly me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Common sense really isn't as common as one would hope. With any luck they'll either fall in line, or fall off. Good luck, sounds like you're going to have fun with that crew.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Apparently, I'm the first boss they've had that made rules, consequences, & then enforced them.

Being the Boss who wants the job done right always makes you the bad guy. Today's employees want to get paid but not have to work for it. Work to me means do your damn job without being told~! Once trained you are supposed to know what to do without being told daily.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
65b5725ac96a87a1877ffad07a6f391c.gif

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The coffee is strong and delicious, and so is the vapor. Enjoying my my new mod. First one I've picked up in a couple of years, and fighting the urge to impulse buy a couple more of them. I'll give it a few days though.

Happy hump day folks! Weekend is-a-comin'!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used to frequent a place we could shoot the shit or just be sociable so I created this thread for those of us who need a place to unload or just relax and enjoy a vape. In the front watching the world go by or in the back listening to some good music with a friend and a cocktail~! Please keep it civil but have some enjoyment and keep it fun.
deliverance-banjo.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well after I had enough coffee I did the lawns and treated for the late season diseases like fungus and brown patch. Inspected the Pine Tree I have been watching for weeks that had what appeared to be Sap Sucker damage but as it turns out I think it was borers. Tree didn't look healthy so it had to come down which broke my heart it had sentimental value. But when something is suffering it needs to be put down. Biggest biotch was the stump~! Now time for a well deserved shower and it will be wine time.~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hands are killing me and wine and Naproxin wasn't doing it so I went for the Tiger Balm Red Extra Strength~! Now hands feel better but sort of on fire~!. Must remember NOT to rub my eyes~!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning :) It's gonna be a lazy Saturday for me. Think I'll drop into a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon :D

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah my morning started lazy until I decided to detail my vehicle still at it since 9AM this morning but I did stop for Brunch and gave the side of the garage a wash where I took the tree down yesterday. Still trying to decide what to do tonight.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So today's harvest was more than I thought it would be~!

Ydd3TQl0T9iqnKQinbCbutdy1jkaZGhTWY_-fZ3EoBf5LLmBDDdmlGLkLlf9PBtkrzm6rZiY0EDJ93rRVu1rojgGutrqqf2xw8VziasfAU5UoexsNMIPPprR6WD8PldcFiKjyEot8p6lGFeVaSrv9enK8HpcTnn6b4BSwVKrTRHAKMi4oCDwnExuNNUGBEFL-R5A8fjJ6o7iqY_5aTTC-DEKJ6P1EmSVaXAYm_KkXgnF9Hq8dn9cFubxnP4N_x5RAGsLqSXCMWE473De4STHJNRkcmIw6LOnUCKav4CJb7GodoOWQ4_2oy9BcnN5C5W49JuHBMu7iUn8N6023adB_h5wMJF6JF9BjqIeZlyugRDxUHlssm99m05Ss97tOsWhM9RXl3KQeON1AFywfTvtNPbOXERsigBGT5IJzXKHg_7CsbpH45Tu52iN-a8DHczjTwY1v6PWGccIOw2gpHeMLGqJ4PebDHmDmOZNpc0xdVv7B4TO6Uraqi--F9FkvkjNmW0-S1tyFmjsKk-pbwuZ8iZlNwwp1mT3cfO-qIY8uCYbPdDZgvUnV7xcDX2cFvqQX5Qa7G4jzTXofc70NIWUdpY2d4cNAXYD2UDVtN2nY_slmsOUsLEuMPuuAFg2eKE=w568-h757-no

Going to be a nice homemade sauce soon but after the beach a BBQ and some Tomato Salad tomorrow night. Off to shower up and another drive then see where we wind up eating dinner~!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So today's harvest was more than I thought it would be~!

Ydd3TQl0T9iqnKQinbCbutdy1jkaZGhTWY_-fZ3EoBf5LLmBDDdmlGLkLlf9PBtkrzm6rZiY0EDJ93rRVu1rojgGutrqqf2xw8VziasfAU5UoexsNMIPPprR6WD8PldcFiKjyEot8p6lGFeVaSrv9enK8HpcTnn6b4BSwVKrTRHAKMi4oCDwnExuNNUGBEFL-R5A8fjJ6o7iqY_5aTTC-DEKJ6P1EmSVaXAYm_KkXgnF9Hq8dn9cFubxnP4N_x5RAGsLqSXCMWE473De4STHJNRkcmIw6LOnUCKav4CJb7GodoOWQ4_2oy9BcnN5C5W49JuHBMu7iUn8N6023adB_h5wMJF6JF9BjqIeZlyugRDxUHlssm99m05Ss97tOsWhM9RXl3KQeON1AFywfTvtNPbOXERsigBGT5IJzXKHg_7CsbpH45Tu52iN-a8DHczjTwY1v6PWGccIOw2gpHeMLGqJ4PebDHmDmOZNpc0xdVv7B4TO6Uraqi--F9FkvkjNmW0-S1tyFmjsKk-pbwuZ8iZlNwwp1mT3cfO-qIY8uCYbPdDZgvUnV7xcDX2cFvqQX5Qa7G4jzTXofc70NIWUdpY2d4cNAXYD2UDVtN2nY_slmsOUsLEuMPuuAFg2eKE=w568-h757-no

Going to be a nice homemade sauce soon but after the beach a BBQ and some Tomato Salad tomorrow night. Off to shower up and another drive then see where we wind up eating dinner~!
Pic ain't showing

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow... nice maters! :)

That was what I found today after taking the Tree down yesterday. Saw a few I would find ripened today. Never expected to find these. Broke my heart taking a tree down I started in back of my shop over twenty years ago. But look what it did for it's last Hoorah~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well it is time to say Goodnight my friends must get up early to go for fresh baked bread to make brunch/lunch for the beach. It isn't predicted to rain tomorrow~! Woo Hoo~! Peppers and eggs on fresh baked Italian loafs only thing that would make it better was if I grew and picked the pepers in the morning. Didn't work out this year but next years garden must be bigger~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Picked up the Fresh Baked Italian Loaves hot & fresh out of the oven and have some peppers frying up on the stove for nice Pepper and Egg Hero Sandwiches on the beach. Going to be another nice day according to the forecast so taking advantage of it. This Summer sure flew by like the wind. Happy Sunday everyone~!

b96aeefc3d0b5dbce3e823d5ec9880ca.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Where are all my porch dwellers lately? Had an awesome weekend and I hope you folks did also~! So awesome fuck work tomorrow and I am extending the weekend.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a great weekend. Spent Friday at the beach, spent the rest of the weekend recovering, lol!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! Got the baby today... see y'all later :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Evening all~! Wonderful day at the beach nothing like a weekday where the beach is quiet and peaceful~! Got up forgetting I had my iStick TC40W with the Nautilus X Tank in my lap and it went drip tip first into the sand~! good thing I carry a spare coil all the time because I had to wash it out with bottled water and change the coil~! Sand was packed in the coil on the exit side. Well on the bright side was time for a new coil anyhow~! LOL~!

Picked another basket of tomatoes from the garden and doing up some Chicken Shisk Kabobs for dinner tonight. My lazy ass is using the gas grill though between the sun and the weekend I am freaking mellow. Got some much color I could be mistaken for another race? HA HAH.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning porch-peoples. Hope your Tuesday is treating you well.

I've got a sinus thing going on. Woke up basically deaf in my right ear a few days ago, sniffling, sneezing, runny nose. Have felt like crap for the most part. Ugh.

VU Sponsors