Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Then the Pork Short Ribs, Braciole, Sausage and Meatballs

HsP2hckPPjNTU0Y7g1M3VUVELAa2MJpqswEv7TJ9T6OXMOCExsYMF6UbxUTCf-XMf_--7WDTPvfSATb114en0vEwCOEw017slPlPsr8y8DzYrH9mn8sxIdPfXQ8GZKYR3UvewnhzogPweeAyXtpTgWbvmykobH4eczKqpsMbIoqLLFoeCvJw_-5Yhzbf6ary4YCD3_wNi9Le_X7JlmPVE5D2MLDZz7yDIYv6_oMyMRqBhGZKQhNpB2nXeUSVzxRZtQ8CEZ5JiTF2gx3jFl1rH7UlfWtunYQvD7C4nlimymm1ZlwpWV56ylE6y6-b_9N87STcbTk2W66rAks6L7vl3tJIyBjHD92LmAT3gsHooXIJZkCTT0qdgnyl6IXm2Z3TEagkhoBJLokiCXunYkJZ5lb_2sPEar63uPVBUyRnSS6LBzflMF0IjqncwoWYY5JjZcsogc76hdygcNITdgMjIaVHl9FyVJWTkivUT5AM5kuZE1NXeVkY4My_MrMV0NHdsLKKR6jDHwlryak8TYLWvImvFO-RnUTNsyRReq1VJnWLPoyW9lCopfhhjrtaqlmsTSq5buL0RSJ1s_dSD1TkTEcHbl_cFAz-GcKwjEY=w569-h758-no

ySqNGLIK16Hz6fL-7KurK8I7MOplAXcgPVlHGIY6_DNMxX_czjzVDXlLFNqZf3RdTtKIp022i9YOvz2nA7TmA-sJUSsXcYJ3qgRAV7fAbIbakYD3M0t54aAeSKr-v46vAjvFExg_BVdzVziM6jec2qgIUozwVyV-mYWzQSjjLUCIc0oRX8vWwRqUYyizrVB3DOtP799r_0uEZaXjpJug_PIz3C6l3oR6e8zEuJ7_lEaUWPB8t-ycr2fSksSSbJRbPLIL-QhuueSwb6ofFkW6k3C3QEhf-bDxf40O-NEykrxs1nS0RVhtX-4u2aFKYF_oHzRMLwYU88gQAIXZv3XnpOYJ48iQqIOqYRvBFDvSKAlkou4ScQRdpiDSE53qVBG9jKTi_OIGKSOQ631VfSDghFVo9SUq6ker2C6hRc9hJXtmAaKwBNJ2cRI_xObSxsDCfyxbisSqp-oCK_-osWJetaa5leIjml1hCyjuPLQkQEVSKe189i4flec7F1uWcS4VbTJ4441gzkKurTqG_BrmPDp2zzFnbL-9vwgYrikGbN9M-mVbshjGS3Ji_JIBhURYTCUBSRmmuZzq_aPzOIDCzH2RtH0hYfmInezRA8o=w569-h758-no

xoZ0IdxVbkNH6rkymd4hCCynOaqdfoPdK9Wsv-cjpI5RINZGaDqFaU2IfMBK5YeDfqRzmly1d-TY_43S4B_oMdswnrBv2Sesy2O3GY0w-YFBi9H-pE_YALU68FKaRr47RaR9tJ4UzS4mANCVNUkSyWqvSxpc55R4e9CBW5eQ7tWvEzc9q3cQI5ONu4famvLi5sMZHDdBnJ36u5xaKdcaPZvX27kUwjDx0wYA_7omZ38sZDpa1Beaa2Ug5Jvt51zNsuV_4BU72iOm9QcxU3267mZUOmhYQJ64QzWXu3WNLOXgbQkEeoU7uTk-csAdlXDi7AkJKzzlMlC-sH_xM09eWVNYzlNqal3-qjceJaap87dlasooso_kZKMUxIuvzYrdqrT9gj6VQLb8gzE9vP4uEEhvUGcNnV7oZPOr8A5LXjOByED2mV2vCRCeIMoi9Ul3wT8kQosdrl_LtYKQl5RpKHuinHKgS82uyxUoTENgVtifEYnK1ZmMLFrYy7wBFMO8xmp-6J4-4H7F5qNNLjm-hMnvM0CTT1rNtOYujh3MwaXBDVbZcMT9HY4lEllIGkC2dTaPRsihTCwATsR2vWQRObOFirZNrng0Pp9WDuQ=w569-h758-no

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yup, we would get along just fine my friend. Sounds absolutely delicious!

Have another couple of hours of cooking time on the sauce and then it will age overnight so it will be even more scrumptious tomorrow. Spend 5-6 hours cooking today to spend a couple more tomorrow and they will be done eating in an hour or so? I must be crazy doing all this work but the reward is when they take the first bite and I hear Ummm Ohhh Ahhh. Plus I enjoy cooking and that is why I would never do it for a living because I wouldn't.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You and I have a similar philosophy when it comes to the gravy.

They're right when they say that waiting is the hardest part. That smell makes it incredibly difficult to resist.
O1D0.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They're right when they say that waiting is the hardest part. That smell makes it incredibly difficult to resist.

I have to taste it to make sure it doesn't need a little more Basil or something you know? Walk outside the kitchen to pick some fresh basil I have a crazy amount of almost 4 foot tall plants. Love the smell of Fresh Basil in the Morning it smells like victory~! LOL

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to taste it to make sure it doesn't need a little more Basil or something you know? Walk outside the kitchen to pick some fresh basil I have a crazy amount of almost 4 foot tall plants. Love the smell of Fresh Basil in the Morning it smells like victory~! LOL
It would be a real shame if a little bit of bread happened to fall into it. You'd have to pull it out of there right away! And of course, waste not want not...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It would be a real shame if a little bit of bread happened to fall into it. You'd have to pull it out of there right away! And of course, waste not want not...

Oh that is exactly how I test it to see if it is done~!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Roasting peppers in the grill for my wife to make her salsa. This might turn my day around!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
An after dinner walk but I fat fingered the picture~! Still getting used to this new Pixel 2XL, it is one hell of a smart freaking phone. I just say "Hey Google" to wake it up or unlock and take a picture.

XxbJL8s5fkHn2Aojci99SplWiRAI5bDfkFsHaGFoFnuZ9uoErH0CDPcApTXzpD6Swm5aAST5EbuKHNNQDBwhd81dBKayCv00iwkDvX6v-13dUHTWAQ82s4-B9bgOisBqkNvQ-Af2XdNw489BjjxugMLM7B0G50I9AA67QtwxcPTzsbEXe8XZoN-j_VmgvqrCq6gAeuz5RUbXPYUtHwjPJ8qLwloswtj2VkGBbT6zxr8qthxh82Vg8XzUHWoa0tkHrr5wcgybnhHmto8Y4c3knNdeoPMhi8HGgInwbMaOVsKtDJ98klpQ3c6XBlyosu4i48KMPykgAGb1Y3L5QSMZJlfiaCm9E1xiyy_m7QJOxwbxTIsC7R_JWRvi_QH53zzQTn6_-uY9-lOOG-85AJTsuyAjDv-T1UAOdJ3952w5n0IrZi-TQOcA_zGai7Vgc6UiG5twTl-9b2B144wzigY7zPKK8l5J15Vj434D7dyCsmKv5EqIMAmaq9C-rinAaSP8M8EPkLLG5NODaLWvMQOyE1450NXhhj8Zck-I7LpKvbViBEdOm1Ji2Kp5zcg3OKm-6jLYG81v_NVftQVyj_AWlM1iSjQ7j-kWXw37W_I=w1011-h758-no
That pixel looks so cool. I have a crappy ZTE, I hate the HTC one m9 but it got stolen. This phone's about to go out I can feel it. Doesn't charge good, complete crap. Started out really good. It'll do until it finally dies. God forbid.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Pixel 2XL is the top of the line phone from what I read and researched about it. The salesman at the Verizon Store sold me on it when I asked his honest opinion of the Samsung S9 and the Pixel 2XL. He said I told him I knew the battery lasted longer and he said because the Pixel does not come with all the Bloatware the S9 does. At that point I told him to bring one out for me with the accessory bundle. For almost $800 fucking dollars it better be good.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm sorry to hear about your sister as well. I know personally how hard mental illness can be. I am completely dependant on my medication. If I stop taking it I turn into the worlds most suicidal, manic, person. I thankfully have finally learned the hard way that when I start feeling better because of the right meds, that's BECAUSE the meds... Not because I suddenly overcame and my brain healed GAD, bipolar, PTSD, paranoia, agoraphobia, major depressive disorder. That lesson took years, and tears to learn.

I know allot of people who are scitzoeffective and it seems even medicated they still struggle much more than I do medicated.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, the rest of the day went pretty well. Only a few more calls on the on call & we had a Mexican feast with fresh salsa & guacamole. BBQing really does change everything!

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Birthday party for my wife today, so I'll be spending a good portion if it on the back porch, in front of the BBQ. Supposed to be 30c today, and it's quite humid, so it should be fun.

At least the ice cream cake is cold.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Birthday party for my wife today, so I'll be spending a good portion if it on the back porch, in front of the BBQ. Supposed to be 30c today, and it's quite humid, so it should be fun.

Well you wish the Young Lady a Very Happy Birthday~! What is she 29 now? After Taxes right?

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you wish the Young Lady a Very Happy Birthday~! What is she 29 now? After Taxes right?
*Looks around*
34, but looks like she's in her 20's. I'm a lucky old man, lol.

Just finished cooking. Now I'm sitting in front of an air conditioner while everyone else eats. I think I'm overcooked, so not particularly hungry myself quite yet. There's always ice cream cake though!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just finished cooking. Now I'm sitting in front of an air conditioner while everyone else eats. I think I'm overcooked, so not particularly hungry myself quite yet. There's always ice cream cake though!

I know that feeling I cooked between 2 BBQ's in the upper 90's heat a few weeks ago and was fucking wiped when I served the main course. Was able to eat though but when time to clean up came I was fucking shot. I never should have went to the beach that morning I guess..............

tenor.gif

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Old at your age? Shit I was still doing the same shit like when I was 20 at your age~! LMFAO
I still pretend I'm a teenager from time to time, and convincingly too... It's the week long recovery periods that are a bit of a bummer these days. Lol

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I get upset with myself when I had a glass of wine or three too many and wake up feeling old. Been a long time since a few mugs of extra proof coffee doesn't make me feel human again.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey @fozzy71 did you update to Android 9 P (Pie) yet? I got tired of the constant notifications so I did a little research and apparently the Bugs have been fixed or did not apply to the Pixel 2 XL. I figured do the update before they push it out, that way I can figure out what changed while I have time to screw with it. Worst is when an update is pushed and you need to learn WTF they broke when you need the phone~!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got home to the family waiting for me on the golf cart & we all drove to the park for the evening. The park is on the lake, so it was a nice peaceful place to sit back, watch the kids, & enjoy a nice vape.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if it was the heat, the humidity, the haze and smog from all of the forest fires, having to deal with Walmart, or all of the above, but I've been in a grumpy mood this evening. Glad to be back home and parked on the couch with the wife and my vapor though, so looking better already.

Dinner soon, and probably a relatively early bedtime tonight. Going to make the coffee extra strong tomorrow though. That's for sure.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still working on my second pot of coffee of the day. Had to put the vape down for a few. The claptons I put in my mtl tanks are almost working too well, lmao. No complaints here though.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like an interesting day. No damage to your place, I hope?

No, no damage and I was surprised that there was even a leak because I never saw any water actually running down the street and it was only 2 houses away. Apparently someone saw it before it actually burst which would have wrecked the street. Amazing how a 75 year old water main looks when it see the light of day for the 1st time in years.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh hell yeah could have had the street collapse and major league water. But the house is a few feet above street level. Would have had to flood the whole street to reach up to the house. I never measured it but probably 10 feet or more above the sidewalks. And whomever saw and reported definitely caught it early because the dirt and sand wasn't totally soup in the hole.

VU Sponsors