Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
92281015_2985287691510572_7940793569890009088_n.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I had a Big Salad for lunch, sort of a Cobb Salad with hard boiled egg and some Pecorino Romano cheese. Only oil an vinegar for dressing with Kosher salt. Even did some working out with the 6 Second Abs Machine so hopefully I will keep it up.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
did an estimate for the fence. "just" one side, about $900 , just for materials. what i am wondering is what a pro fence installers would charge. i am betting just the one side would be around $3000, and maybe more, as there is a big tree right by the fence, 10' or so = BIG roots.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I have dinner in the oven and tonight is Basa Filet's with a cold Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad and Cauliflower with melted cheese.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Basa is with Lemon, Butter, Garlic and Fresh Parley from my herb garden that I have been using all winter~! Amazing herb that survives being buried under 18 Inches of snow~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Why don't you do it at night so you have a day of power? I use a PC so no problem but phone gets charged every AM with Rapid Charging.

I was up all night so it ran down. I’ve got a pretty fast charger going now so it’s not taking hours. The old one would take about 5 hours to get to 60%.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I worked in the backyard on the glider all day. Sanded plus used painters caulk on cracks and gave it two coats. Hopefully I can get it back on the front porch and assembled for Easter~!

I3I2UHawxzGXD_ATAAXfNZbkaPoKbJEztv4nEZABCaMFsfSXCDXnxw5f6ZfMxrrzl35Go_tBDr1dePP-N_GaA5XILfr5-Ry7TlCGtw2PNEQE7tlghOLZlWpLzo0PKHygr04uoDvPR5qvSjj4QCV8Ds2X--bjzopYVBgxquuTKG7GUPP9kVjcjUsKxg-sxrW0EtQ1KWkYFPXm1uGRDBUKDSJ7U5kkFs6URXJKvRhBumQWq-sFAQZ2qSLqggVvoBqrkrxVYby7wwNck8SGulacZoxNoVHpgUtozVOfyitCaf8ymPnASUfMGxHyWADA42XF0cPZrI7gKGoRRznjGscBvCgaJY--6IfsvIvlDVg2gU8Eh_QaYZIy0xQtQ_ur8H2vksTaZGPWboTJ9agrMeUAa1_4R8w0fmoD1kxziM30PD2C3Cjx7AohRqjpxq4vlORP_8xdGSVG7qTTCkC-gDoWcfI9FNVVA5AnZUXANszMG1IoBHlTk-EQxO6bZnc60q7U0PofTMqDBNDG8akAjngNM8xAD6z_vCz1sVntgsq_-rxGQ_hrb1oiAiS65-_zVWmtKiORB4zxLi-4htyJi2WwouLkMCN4pkMXFjX6G9bMqKgonczE4YeFAfVmEG51BBEntYzim8RnZ87W857MpfoeYqAatSkW_YVCdr48RljMjTMJfbq1odaSPtwssaK6zQ=w1008-h756-no

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That reminded me of a video one of my wifes cousins took of me without knowing at one of their partys. They're Italian and I was joining in the Chicken Dance whilst her dad played his piano accordian. Very, very embarrassing. Im not the greatest of dancers at the best of times let alone mimicking a chicken. :D

The vid looks like “you put your right foot in, you put your right foot out”. Lol

So no Italian Chicken dancing for you!! :giggle:

VU Sponsors