Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was sleeping okay up until last week, and then forget it, I got shit for sleep. So now I’m sleeping on and off a bit here and there and I’m fucking tired!! :gaaah:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Yep. :giggle:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Social Distancing Sucks~! No one on my porches here and also the Virtual Porches~! Watching some boob tube now~~

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I fell asleep early watching tube and woke up but couldn't get back to sleep. But now going back to bed and putting the sleep timer on to fall asleep to Two Broke Girls~! See you tomorrow..................

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
b7492c8996b25e613a2ab58a5d801924.gif

Good morning everyone! I hope you all get your sleep going good again! I had a few days in a row where I would get up multiple times in the night but the past few days I’ve been sleeping great! Probably all the nice weather and getting outside doing things.

I hope you’re all still staying safe! It’s so hard being stuck in this hell house! I’m going crazy! I didn’t even paint Wednesday because I “wasn’t allowed” to go to the recovery center. Went there for five minutes to pick up my painting I’ve been working on and borrowed some paints, but when I got back no one would give me the space and quiet I need to focus. So it didn’t happen. I need my therapy.

Sorry for venting! I love you all and am sending many hugs!! :hug::hug::blowkiss:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No!!! I’ll prolly fall asleep for a few hours later on, and be miserable tonight.

If I fall asleep early and wake up during the night, no matter what I am still up at my regular time everyday. So used to lack of sleep lately I just feel tired all the time. Rained last night so I can't paint the glide but I might move it into the backyard today so I can start prepping it for paint. I also have the brickwork on my to do list but ground might be too wet.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
b7492c8996b25e613a2ab58a5d801924.gif

Good morning everyone! I hope you all get your sleep going good again! I had a few days in a row where I would get up multiple times in the night but the past few days I’ve been sleeping great! Probably all the nice weather and getting outside doing things.

I hope you’re all still staying safe! It’s so hard being stuck in this hell house! I’m going crazy! I didn’t even paint Wednesday because I “wasn’t allowed” to go to the recovery center. Went there for five minutes to pick up my painting I’ve been working on and borrowed some paints, but when I got back no one would give me the space and quiet I need to focus. So it didn’t happen. I need my therapy.

Sorry for venting! I love you all and am sending many hugs!! :hug::hug::blowkiss:

That sucks. I’m so sorry to hear it. Everything’s AFU and topsy turvy now everywhere, though. But I get that you need to let things out with painting. It’s horrible that no one there understands that.

You just have to hang on for your own sanity and for little man. At least you can vent all you want here!

Big love, hugs and super emotional strength to you, Amber. Love you so much and I’m so sorry you’re going through this now. :hug::heart::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If I fall asleep early and wake up during the night, no matter what I am still up at my regular time everyday. So used to lack of sleep lately I just feel tired all the time. Rained last night so I can't paint the glide but I might move it into the backyard today so I can start prepping it for paint. I also have the brickwork on my to do list but ground might be too wet.

You’re lucky you’re like that, but I hope you finally get some good rest so you feel like yourself completely again. But everyone everywhere is under pressure of one kind or another. I just hope we all come out of this experience okay!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That sucks. I’m so sorry to hear it. Everything’s AFU and topsy turvy now everywhere, though. But I get that you need to let things out with painting. It’s horrible that no one there understands that.

You just have to hang on for your own sanity and for little man. At least you can vent all you want here!

Big love, hugs and super emotional strength to you, Amber. Love you so much and I’m so sorry you’re going through this now. :hug::heart::hug:
Thank you love! I love the VU from all my friends and family here! I need the love and support! I feel bad I can only get on in the mornings when everyone’s asleep. I’d be on later but then I just get yelled out :facepalm:I’m tired of being treated like a damn child! Can’t wait to get in my own place again! <3

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just hope we all come out of this experience okay!

Yes, I agree~! I get UN-nerved or upset when I am forced to go out into the world and do things but I found out yesterday that doing a little thing for a friend even remotely is great therapy for me~! When I was at the market my buddy asked if I could pick him up some Ezekiel Bread. I found one he never had and was so happy about it that it made his day. Another friend was wrestling with logging into a file server for weeks and when I called to check in with her she told me about. I was able to login from here remotely and change her email and password to the server so she was able to login. Just hearing some cheer up so much on the phone is great~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you love! I love the VU from all my friends and family here! I need the love and support! I feel bad I can only get on in the mornings when everyone’s asleep. I’d be on later but then I just get yelled out :facepalm:I’m tired of being treated like a damn child! Can’t wait to get in my own place again! <3

Don’t worry about when you can get on here, we understand! It’s like being in jail or rehab or something, the way you’re being treated! It sucks that you’ll have to wait for a new place, but everything is on hold now. It’s a crappy situation.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, I agree~! I get UN-nerved or upset when I am forced to go out into the world and do things but I found out yesterday that doing a little thing for a friend even remotely is great therapy for me~! When I was at the market my buddy asked if I could pick him up some Ezekiel Bread. I found one he never had and was so happy about it that it made his day. Another friend was wrestling with logging into a file server for weeks and when I called to check in with her she told me about. I was able to login from here remotely and change her email and password to the server so she was able to login. Just hearing some cheer up so much on the phone is great~!

Helping people is the best feeling! Plus you’re helping your parents everyday. Even if your dad is grumpy.

And being able to help now during this pandemic is amazing. People will remember it, and I’m sure they’re so grateful, as well as happy!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am still trying to do my best to stick to my diet so to speak. I really haven;t exercised as much as I should have been but you need to be into it. I was doing it during commercials but my head isn't in it. Still eating right mostly.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My new thing is I shake the half and half container so it gets foamy and tastes so nice in my coffee.

I love half and half in coffee, it’s the best!!

I bought a dandelion and chicory powder called Dandy Blend that’s a coffee substitute. I figured if I run out of coffee, I can have that. It tastes pretty good. I make it with Califia Better Half and Stevia, and it’s yummy.

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all! Woke up to 2" of snow and a cold house. Temp really dropped overnight and I turned off the heat almost 2 weeks ago.Will probably turn back on today in a few rooms.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am still trying to do my best to stick to my diet so to speak. I really haven;t exercised as much as I should have been but you need to be into it. I was doing it during commercials but my head isn't in it. Still eating right mostly.

Right now it’s so stressful for everyone. I wouldn’t worry about trying to be perfect with everything.

That’s why even though I pigged out with cookies, I’m not going to feel bad about it. (Okay, my tummy feels bad now. Lol )

But I think during this lockdown and pandemic, we’ve got to go easy on ourselves. You’re always active anyway. If you think you acquired a gut again, you can go back to salads again. Just don’t stress it. You’re doing great, imho.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning all! Woke up to 2" of snow and a cold house. Temp really dropped overnight and I turned off the heat almost 2 weeks ago.Will probably turn back on today in a few rooms.

Wow, what a surprise! Snuggle up in a nice comfy sweater and have a nice cup of coffee or tea to warm up. It’s colder in NY today too.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No I have been keeping up with the salads and wraps. Cut out the bread and no deserts. But this week I had leftover Beef Stew for lunch and Kielbasa and Cabbage for lunches. That is why I am going outside to work around the house today~!

VU Sponsors