ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes mom.(joking)

200.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No I have been keeping up with the salads and wraps. Cut out the bread and no deserts. But this week I had leftover Beef Stew for lunch and Kielbasa and Cabbage for lunches. That is why I am going outside to work around the house today~!

But if you cut out the high carb stuff, you should be good. You need protein and meat is the best way to get it.

I don’t eat that much meat, but I’ve got to have some. When I tried to go no meat, I was so tired all the time. I’m still taking B12 because of that.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How are you going to do Easter, though? Just have a nice meal?

Well normally it would only be us and my Sweetie who has been home alone so no worries about her being infected. Since her cousins divorce he has become part of the family but he was in NYC and runs around so much Dad isn't comfortable with him coming by. Sweetie said she doesn't want to come because she would feel horrible if she was to bring something to my parents but Mom is going to call her and see if she can persuade her.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My Nunchaku tank just decided to leak like a sieve out of the AF. Pisses me off. The coils are usually great, but this new box has been leaking since I changed them.

I used to like these tanks, but this got juice all over my Minikin mod.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well normally it would only be us and my Sweetie who has been home alone so no worries about her being infected. Since her cousins divorce he has become part of the family but he was in NYC and runs around so much Dad isn't comfortable with him coming by. Sweetie said she doesn't want to come because she would feel horrible if she was to bring something to my parents but Mom is going to call her and see if she can persuade her.

That’s nice of your mom to do. Is her cousin Vinny from North Shore Towers?

What we’re you planning on making?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It is Joey not Vinny~! LMFAO and making a Smoked Ham with Sweet potatoes and string beans. Shrimps for an appetizer.

Omg, that cracked me up!! :giggle: I guess I flashed back to that movie. Lol

That sounds good. I like roast pork. I’ve never made smoked ham. Sweet potatoes and string beans are great, too.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i have to start estimating for a potential side job. my neighbor wants/needs a new fence, she want one like i built for myself.
she thinks its going to cost a few grand, i = :giggle::facepalm: = no. maybe $2000 just for materials. i keep telling her to get estimates from contractors, she doesn't listen.

my fence is the back one. hers would replace the short one on the left. and then on the other side of her yard.

20200403_091015.jpg

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Easter dinner for us is obviously just going to be who lives here lol. We’re going to have a ham, mashed potatoes, corn, and some fancy desserts my mil makes. I’m excited!

I didn’t get the boys Easter baskets though because I’m afraid something would have the virus on it and I’d miss a spot lysoling it and the candy and whatnot. Toby won’t know the different and Rylen is old enough to understand.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
i have to start estimating for a potential side job. my neighbor wants/needs a new fence, she want one like i built for myself.
she thinks its going to cost a few grand, i = :giggle::facepalm: = no. maybe $2000 just for materials. i keep telling her to get estimates from contractors, she doesn't listen.

my fence is the back one. hers would replace the short one on the left. and then on the other side of her yard.

View attachment 158412
I like your fence and cobblestone!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 158412

You and your jpegs! I’ll imagine what it looks like. How’s it going for you in lockdown?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Easter dinner for us is obviously just going to be who lives here lol. We’re going to have a ham, mashed potatoes, corn, and some fancy desserts my mil makes. I’m excited!

I didn’t get the boys Easter baskets though because I’m afraid something would have the virus on it and I’d miss a spot lysoling it and the candy and whatnot. Toby won’t know the different and Rylen is old enough to understand.

At least you’ll have a nice dinner. You’re right, Tobe won’t know the difference. Maybe you can draw Easter themed pictures with him or something. It’s actually a good opportunity to do down to earth stuff with him that doesn’t involve computers or phones.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh well I walked outside and said hmmmmmmmmmmm, a little cold let me go get a work shirt or jacket. While inside my phone and my Sweetie says do you see it's snowing? I am like WTF I was just outside. Go back and look and sure enough it is~! So the brickwork is now on hold but I moved the glider bench into the backyard for preparation and I might be doing some work repair. Have to look around if I have any pressure treated lumber around.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
creeping charley. itss better, but will aalways needd to be kept up on.

When I started the lawn after de-thatching I didn't notice any Creeping Charlie and I only put lime down because a soil test showed it was Acidic. A few days later I saw it sprouting and have been spraying it every time I see it. I found if you don't let it take over you can control it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh well I walked outside and said hmmmmmmmmmmm, a little cold let me go get a work shirt or jacket. While inside my phone and my Sweetie says do you see it's snowing? I am like WTF I was just outside. Go back and look and sure enough it is~! So the brickwork is now on hold but I moved the glider bench into the backyard for preparation and I might be doing some work repair. Have to look around if I have any pressure treated lumber around.

That’s so strange! It’s Spring already. I guess it’s snowing here too, since you’re really close to here. I’ll have to look outside in a few.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
At least you’ll have a nice dinner. You’re right, Tobe won’t know the difference. Maybe you can draw Easter themed pictures with him or something. It’s actually a good opportunity to do down to earth stuff with him that doesn’t involve computers or phones.
Yeah that sounds like a good idea! I have some canvases here and paint, we could do something cute together

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
When I started the lawn after de-thatching I didn't notice any Creeping Charlie and I only put lime down because a soil test showed it was Acidic. A few days later I saw it sprouting and have been spraying it every time I see it. I found if you don't let it take over you can control it.

years ago, i was told, by somebody i trusted to be accurate. that if i put down lime in the winter, when the grass started to grow, most or all of the weeds wouldn't grow. i have yet to put down lime :facepalm: . oh, it can be controlled no matter what. but the further along it is, the more it takes to knock it down.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah that sounds like a good idea! I have some canvases here and paint, we could do something cute together

He might enjoy it. I just figured nows a good time to try new stuff with him, since you’re not able to really go anywhere. Maybe Tobe will like painting or drawing, you never know.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
years ago, i was told, by somebody i trusted to be accurate. that if i put down lime in the winter, when the grass started to grow, most or all of the weeds wouldn't grow. i have yet to put down lime :facepalm: . oh, it can be controlled no matter what. but the further along it is, the more it takes to knock it down.

I used to put lime down at the start of every season until I got the electronic soil tester for the PH. Now I only put lime down when needed and use the Scotts 4 Step Program for weed control along with my Liquid Spectricide.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My screen is maybe 10”. So it looks huge. Is the shed your man cave, btw? Yes, I’m a nosy parker.

mine is 21". the shed, i built and designed that. its for junk, just to get it out of my garage. man cave, i have 2, basement and the garaage. gaaraage has the nozzle servicing equipment in it. and there is my office, in it now.

VU Sponsors