Become a Patron!

VapeSuperSaver.com - FREE shipping on $15+ orders! Subtank Sale!

Kanger K-Box

• Total voters

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are the subtank plus' still coming in sometime this week?

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome, I'll be getting 2 of those as well

I'll hold two until you tell me you got them!

Added the 30w istick (full kit) for $34.99 shipped. The 50w is coming soon.

Also have some Samsung 25rs ($8.99) for anyone that may need some.

Still waiting on word for the replacement RBAs. Since the Subtank Plus/V2 uses the same RBA, they should be coming soon.

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They work good. Looks pretty durable and well made. Only draw back and I knew it before purchasing, was the limited wattage settings.

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Quick update:

The Plus is on its way. Hoping for the 30th still, but it may be a few days later on the 2nd. Up to customs now.

The replacement RBAs are still a week or few out for me. They're doing another slow release. Sweet-Vapes is showing they will have some tomorrow if anyone is in a rush.

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you know the price of the plus yet?

$32.99 shipped.

The 50 watt isticks are still held up at the factory, but they're coming eventually. Until the new products arrive, I do have a few specials going. Might make the wait a little easier. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

• Mini Subtank and Coils $41.99.
  • Mini Subtank, Coils, and O-rings $44.99.
  • Nano, Coils, and O-rings $39.99.

• K-box $26.99
  • 18650 Samsung 25r battery 6.99
  • Eleaf istick 30W (full kit) $34.99.

• Ipow 650 $12.99
  • USB 650 $7.99
  • USB 1000 $8.99
  • Dual coil 10 pack $63.99

Last edited:

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Subtank PLUS is set to be delivered Tuesday evening. They will be ready to ship to on Wednesday!

$32.99 with FREE First Class shipping!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any plans to stock any of the other sub-ohm tanks, or are you sticking with Kanger? Love the build quality and my wife likes her mini, but after the initial thrill wore off I'm coming back down with shinyitis and looking for more power and airflow...

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any plans to stock any of the other sub-ohm tanks, or are you sticking with Kanger? Love the build quality and my wife likes her mini, but after the initial thrill wore off I'm coming back down with shinyitis and looking for more power and airflow...

That is something I'm currently looking into. Suggestions are much appreciated.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you could get the GS series from eleaf that would be wonderful. I've heard great things about GS Air tanks. The GS-M and GS-MS (19mm and 22mm) use the same air coils but no one seems to know if those will appear or not (they were sold in France). There's a group of us that's been tracking them. The GS 16's with 510 base are hard to come by.

Eleaf Melo is a nice alternative to the Atlantis and uses interchangable coils. Both are about half the price of Aspire. I've seen numerous groups buys which usually means not enough vendors are stocking them.

Another very elusive product is the subtank bell cap. Maybe you could talk to Kanger about offering one (they do collaborations).
tnj1OMz.jpg

Last edited:

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered my plus' and a pack of coils. You can take those other 2 off hold. Thanks

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you could get the GS series from eleaf that would be wonderful. I've heard great things about GS Air tanks. The GS-M and GS-MS (19mm and 22mm) use the same air coils but no one seems to know if those will appear or not (they were sold in France). There's a group of us that's been tracking them. The GS 16's with 510 base are hard to come by.

Eleaf Melo is a nice alternative to the Atlantis and uses interchangable coils. Both are about half the price of Aspire. I've seen numerous groups buys which usually means not enough vendors are stocking them.

Another very elusive product is the subtank bell cap. Maybe you could talk to Kanger about offering one (they do collaborations).
tnj1OMz.jpg
Where'd you find the Subtank bell caps? Those are cool and I never even knew about them :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow - I gave in and ordered a Kbox (had no intention of getting one, but I couldn't pass up such a great deal!). I ordered it at noon this Monday, and it was just delivered now - super fast shipping :) This little thing is awesome - vaping at 20 watts on the subtank mini, what's not to love!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I saw a new thread he started that said they're in and up for sale now...

Yes, just wondering if these came in, because the shipping label was created on Tuesday, and it doesn't show as being delivered to USPS. Which is unusual, because usually the shipping is lightening fast!

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
anyont know if the subtank replacement o-rings will work on the subtank plus?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, just wondering if these came in, because the shipping label was created on Tuesday, and it doesn't show as being delivered to USPS. Which is unusual, because usually the shipping is lightening fast!
Gotcha - didn't know VSS did pre-order, he usually is on top of shipping right away...

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is burnt hits normal on the subtank? Ordered 2 of them (arrived Sat) and one works fine, the other I get burnt hits with occ coils so switch to rba and same thing. Wicked it 3 different times and have tried every wattage. Maybe its my style of vaping?? I like taking 3-4 long hard hits at a time and this one tank is not delivering. I'm I doing something wrong or is it the tank???

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New thread
without telling us?

I announced it here first. The Plus, not the new thread, lol. Post 215.

Yes, just wondering if these came in...

Did it arrive ok?

Is burnt hits normal on the subtank? Ordered 2 of them (arrived Sat) and one works fine, the other I get burnt hits with occ coils so switch to rba and same thing. Wicked it 3 different times and have tried every wattage. Maybe its my style of vaping?? I like taking 3-4 long hard hits at a time and this one tank is not delivering. I'm I doing something wrong or is it the tank???

I have zero ideas on this. I'd assume if it were your vaping style, then both tanks would do it.

Could you try taking the occ from the tank that's fine, and throwing it in the funny one? That should narrow it down to being a tank issue I would think. I know the wicks sometimes have trouble keeping up with quick hitters, but the new revisions were supposed to have solved that.

anyont know if the subtank replacement o-rings will work on the subtank plus?

Something I hope to know for sure soon. They will fit, but since the Plus uses a fatter o-ring, they may not work as well. I'm still waiting to hear back from some people that are putting them through the paces.

I'm glad the forum is back! The Plus is the same price as the Mini this week. $29.99 shipped.

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have zero ideas on this. I'd assume if it were your vaping style said:
I only use the one, wife uses the other. I'll try pulling her coil out and trying that. Don't get why it happens using the rba also. Strange to me and I really want it to work for me because of the extra liquid capacity

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I announced it here first. The Plus, not the new thread, lol. Post 215.

Did it arrive ok?

I have zero ideas on this. I'd assume if it were your vaping style, then both tanks would do it.

Could you try taking the occ from the tank that's fine, and throwing it in the funny one? That should narrow it down to being a tank issue I would think. I know the wicks sometimes have trouble keeping up with quick hitters, but the new revisions were supposed to have solved that.

Something I hope to know for sure soon. They will fit, but since the Plus uses a fatter o-ring, they may not work as well. I'm still waiting to hear back from some people that are putting them through the paces.

I'm glad the forum is back! The Plus is the same price as the Mini this week. $29.99 shipped.
Not yet!

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Subtank PLUS is officially sold out.

I'm holding onto a small string of hope they arrive on Friday. It will most likely be on Monday the 13th though.

Since they sold well and sold out before the sale was officially over, I plan on keeping the price the same. So those that missed out will be able to get the sale price.

I should have something worked out for you early birds that bought at the pre-sale price by then. Hopefully the 50w isticks are in by then too.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My subtank plus turned up today, ordered Sunday, so fast shipping, thank you @VapeSuperSaver

I already got the 1st full size subtank, but decided to get the plus due to being able to use RBA head and coils without switching out parts, I want to be able to use the RBA head at work, but still have coils as backup and can easily switch out if needed.

I was disappointed the orings are slightly different on the plus to the original subtank, as had blue orings for it, but couldn't use them on the plus, but at least the spare orings are black.

I did build the RBA head, but did have some problems, the head wouldn't tighten to the base, would get so tight and then slip loose again, which gave me resistance problems to start with, once I tightened the base down on my mod, I could tighten the head down better, already have 2 subtank mini's which I use RBA heads on, and I think this is the weak part in the subtank, as had problems with them RBA heads too.

I give 5 stars for service from VapeSuperSaver and hope they get the RBA heads in sometime soon, as I would like to have backup RBA heads, got 3 subtanks that use the mini RBA head, so would like at least 3 more.

Show off of the tank with RBA head installed and black orings

kdJfN1n.jpg

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome review @Nailz thank you! It looks great on that MVP too. I keep hearing the RBAs will arrive soon, so I'm hoping it's "within the week" soon. They're in short supply, but I'm trying to source them quickly.

Edit- Monday evening the Subtank PLUS and the istick 50w should be here.

Last edited:

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry for the bump, but the Subtank Plus is back in stock. Also got some 50w isticks in.

I'm keeping this order of Subtanks at $29.99 shipped also.

The istick is $49.99. It is the full kit.

Also doing bundles if anyone is interested.

50w istick with a Subtank Mini or a Subtank Plus for $74.99.

50w istick with a Subtank Nano for $69.99.

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't have any orders in for them yet, but I'll try to grab a few of them soon if I can.

VU Sponsors