Become a Patron!

VapeSuperSaver.com - FREE shipping on $15+ orders! Subtank Sale!

Kanger K-Box

• Total voters

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, and so far so good! (But not Pluid....LOL)
I had to drain my Cinnamon Roll out of the one with the new insulator (V3) and put it in the one with the clear and no problems! Yay, except the clear might not be available anymore. This really bites the big one! I'm not happy with Kanger.

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been waiting to see what your going to do with the Kbox and the price that was going to serrle at.

100 expected in on Friday, $27.99 shipped. If they sell fast enough, the next order may be a little less as I can get more of a volume discount.

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, I ordered the Mini with extra coil heads. I vape Pluid every now and again, so I'll see if the the new peek insulators on the rebuild-able deck hold up.

In the name of science. Looking forward to hearing from someone first hand how this combo works out. Thank you.

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I wasn't scared of Pluid before.....I am now!

• Fingers crossed for the K-Boxes coming in Friday evening.
  • Colored o-ring kits for the Mini due next week.
  • Subtank Plus and mini rba replacement shipping dates should be coming any day now.

I do have a Mini and a 5 pack of OCCs up for $41.99. Since most people are buying a pack with the tank anyway, might as well bundle them for some savings.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first time trying Pluid was not unlike this:

LOL! I remember that. There were a number of reviews with iconic first taste reactions to Pluid, enough so that for a while there was a channel "First Taste of Pluid" on You Tube. That wasn't just another marketing stunt either. That stuff was hard to get for years. I'd see half used bottles selling triple the price as new. Pluid does a better job of waking me up in the morning than my alarm.

Last edited:

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just to make sure, the mini comes with two occ heads AND two rba heads? Thanks!

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The insulators used on the first batch or two of full sized Subtanks were white. The manufacturing facility used the wrong material. Once Kanger caught this, they switched material and shipped the new insulators out to be replaced.

With the Full Size, there was no way of knowing without opening every box, so I shipped a pack of the new brown/tan insulators with every one. Just in case.

According to Cheung from Kanger, the minis have never used the white insulator. They've always used the "clear" version.

The newest version is the brown/tan ones. These are the ones they use in the full size Subtanks now. They switched the newest versions of the mini too. Not because there was an issue with the clear ones, but because it's cheaper from a manufacturing point to produce them all from the same material.

Anyone that has a "white" insulator in any of their products purchased from me, I will take care of the issue. Please feel free to contact me.

I would love it if anyone has a pic of the "white" insulator in the mini.

Edit to remove "nano".

I tried to pm you about this insulator issue with the mini and the response was your mssgs were limited.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, 2 OCC heads, one RBA head (which has the channels cut correctly)

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shipment ever come in? I haven't seen anything on the website

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kbox? Have a link, because I can't seem to find it

K-Box did not come in. I am picking those up locally on Friday instead of waiting for them to ship from China. To make up for the wait (hopefully), I'll be offering them for $26.99 shipped through the weekend. Regular price will be $27.99 shipped after this weekend.

The colored o-ring kits for the Full Size, the Mini, and the Nano are back in stock. A little surprise this time around. They now have 5 colors. Black, Blue, Red, Clear and Light Purple. These are $4.99 a kit now.

Still waiting on any news about replacement RBAs and the Subtank Plus.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
K-Box did not come in. I am picking those up locally on Friday instead of waiting for them to ship from China. To make up for the wait (hopefully), I'll be offering them for $26.99 shipped through the weekend. Regular price will be $27.99 shipped after this weekend.

The colored o-ring kits for the Full Size, the Mini, and the Nano are back in stock. A little surprise this time around. They now have 5 colors. Black, Blue, Red, Clear and Light Purple. These are $4.99 a kit now.

Still waiting on any news about replacement RBAs and the Subtank Plus.

Can't see where to order the colored O rings? Am I missing something?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 16991 Two of mine came with tan ones, but the first one I received had the clear insulator. This had me worried because of this:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/issue-found-on-the-kanger-sub-tank-rebuild-able-head-with-certain.45984/#post-306755

And this View attachment 16990

Did you buy ^^^ at VSS? I think the melting insulator problems are resolved through the vendor, and anyone with new stock has probably the current ones. I did notice there was an insulator in the Kangertech store for "harsh juices" now.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does @VapeSuperSaver have a coupon code? If not, I understand with the prices as low as they already are. I see a few things I want to pick up including the Subtank.

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Speedemon said:
Does the subtank mini come with peek insulators the tan one I think they would being a newer shipment correct?

These should have the "tannish" color insulators. I say should because while they are the newest shipment, it's possible one with a clear insulator has made its way in. If you order, please make a note in the comment box, and I will open the package to ensure 100% that it isn't the clear one.

Zamazam said:
I want a Burberry Atty.....

It's fancy, lol. An update to the web design is coming soon.

bgaulding said:
Does @VapeSuperSaver have a coupon code?

No coupon codes. I always hated tracking them down, so I decided against it. I want to keep the price low all the time for everyone.

@GFrost I'll be holding two for you!

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No coupon codes. I always hated tracking them down said:
Not a problem I was only curious. I also hate having to hunt down coupon codes for the MANY different vendors I use. I can never remember them & if I wrote them all down I'd run out of paper. LOL

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okie Dokie, Ran a couple tanks of Pluid through the sub-tank mini, no degradation of the brown/tan peek insulators, but my house smells like an Ouzo factory now.

greek-folk-dancers.jpg

Last edited:

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did you buy ^^^ at VSS? I think the melting insulator problems are resolved through the vendor, and anyone with new stock has probably the current ones. I did notice there was an insulator in the Kangertech store for "harsh juices" now.
No I bought mine when they first came out with some vendors that had a really good price when they first came out .I have just been using the factory coils so far since I wasn't sure about the insulator and didnt wnat to ruin my subtank minis.

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No I bought mine when they first came out with some vendors that had a really good price when they first came out .I have just been using the factory coils so far since I wasn't sure about the insulator and didnt wnat to ruin my subtank minis.

The vendors you got them from should be able to provide replacements if you want. With only a handful of complaints from all the clear insulators out there, I'd say you would be fine to use them. Maybe stay away from Pluid though, lol.

Thanks to @Zamazam , we know the brown/tan (v3) can hold up to some Pluid. Thanks for the data! Opa!

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VapeSuperSaver Thanks I got kangertech to send me a set of the new one when I emailed them with pics of what happened to the clear insulator eventhough it didn't happen to me. I just explained that I was concerned since I had just purchased one that had the clear insulator and even thought it's peek that someone had problems with it.

rx7ven

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
wow great prices and you have the subtank instock. just bought one and i'll be returning. i'll also be telling my friends about your site.

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You want K-Boxes? You can have them, lol. Up now for $26.99 shipped through Tuesday. Then they go up to $27.99.

@aikanae , @Zamazam , @GFrost

Thanks for the patience guys!

Edit*

Look under "Specials" or under "New Products" on the first page if you're looking to bundle with a Mini.

K-Box + Mini + 5 pack of OCCs, and a Colored O-ring Kit for $69.99. Normally $75.96.

All K-Box orders will ship Friday morning.

Last edited:

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh my.. I had the Subtank mini, pack of coils & o-rings in my cart & dang if you didn't put a special up for that exact package. Thank You @VapeSuperSaver !! I am pulling the trigger on it as I type. :D:D

@VapeSuperSaver Do you know that all of your links (facebook, twitter, google, pinterest, youtube) on you site go to BigCommerce?

Last edited:

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
bgaulding said:
@VapeSuperSaver Do you know that all of your links (facebook, twitter, google, pinterest, youtube) on you site go to BigCommerce?

I'm hoping to have an overhaul done soon. Clean all the errors up. As soon as I get some time and someone with better design skills, lol. Work in progress.

VU Sponsors