Become a Patron!

Vaperstek banned me from VU subforum.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Huck, I don't think anyone is suggesting the nic isn't vapeable. Or even that there is something wrong with it.

The core issue is the honesty of the vendor. The vendor claims to be purposely oxidizing nic. Then selling it at would seem to be, below wholesale costs of his own. After putting in time and money, he is going to sell it for a loss? Please, we are not stupid.

IF this is just nic that has naturally oxidized, then why not just truthfully say as much? Why go to the extent to be dishonest and make up a unbelievable story?
Why go to the trouble to call out someone who has been critical, then BAN them so they can't even argue their points, or even DEFEND themselves at that point?

I guess "bullies" are ok, when you buy nic from them. Furthermore, I guess this same vendor could claim that unicorn tears wash their nic clean, and some would be fine with that. They don't mind the vendor flat out lying, so long as it "tastes" good to them.

Me, I get pretty suspicious when someone makes bold and unfounded claims. They lose my trust, and my future business.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because if he told the truth he would be admitting he lied so I guess he is hoping this will just all go away

True enough. I find the fanboys hilarious. The vast majority had kittens over 5 Pawns lies but they give their BFF vendor a pass. On top of that, they claim I shouldn't say anything because I don't buy the nic yet they can bleat all they want about a juice vendor they've never used.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i will also say this. it is my understanding that a vendor is allowed some leeway in only their subforum. @SMOKIE can confirm but the vendor may ask a member to not post in his section and can remove post if they so choose.

Now as @freemind and @Time have repeatedly said. the issue is the misinformation about the product and the treatment of the member. The vendor is allowed to enter other threads but must adhere to the vendor rules which could explain why a vendor chooses to stay in there section.

i say this as a member and not a moderator. should we the members believe a vendor is overstepping the spirit of VU then it is best to PM, An admin like @SMOKIE @TygerTyger @VaporJoes or even tag them in.

in my book @Time Did nothing wrong and in fact as a member i support his actions. U mad bro thread included.

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The irony of this thread is that the throat hit nic isn't available on their site as of a couple days ago. o_O

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The irony of this thread is that the throat hit nic isn't available on their site as of a couple days ago. o_O
which i think was a reaction to the questioning and responses. in fact i would not be surprised if a "new product" was released with the truth listed at a higher price. aka The new TH NIC pre oxidized for your pleasure. with a higher market price than their regular line. heck you could find it be reverse. sell the clean newer stuff cheaper and sell the older oxidized stuff for more

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Vendors can ban from their sub forum only.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are Many many many threads started here bashing vendors, none of the OP's in those threads were ever banned.It's not a rule break if the Vendor goes in and posts, as long as they are not spamming.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I could start my own sub forum, I might be banning bitches left and right....not really.

I started my own thread but I figured out I have nothing really to say and everyone is partying over in whiskeys corner anyway:)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, Bans here regardless takes a hell of a lot to achieve with a rule break only, and with the needed amount of warnings prior. However there have been A-typical cases verified only by admin.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the record, I don't really have a problem with vendors having some control over their subforum, including banning. I can see where that could be necessary. Vendors should be trusted to have good judgement. After all, their management of their subforum reflects on their management of their business and we can discuss that outside their subforum.

In this particular case of course, I think Vaperstek showed bad judgement. That's why I started this thread.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
See i think any company can screw up, it happens, it is life. It is how they deal with it that matters. But at $125 a liter, it should be less likely to get a bad batch then say when ordering nic select at $60ish a liter.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For the record, I don't really have a problem with vendors having some control over their subforum, including banning. I can see where that could be necessary. Vendors should be trusted to have good judgement. After all, their management of their subforum reflects on their management of their business and we can discuss that outside their subforum.

In this particular case of course, I think Vaperstek showed bad judgement. That's why I started this thread.

And that's the beauty of VU....... the vendor is entitled to ban from their subforum, and you're entitled to start a thread about it. Isn't freedom great?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just throwing this out there because I have experience with this nic as a consumer. Every time I've gotten it, it's as clear as water. I split up a liter today, clear as water.

The picture @Vaperstek posted of his "Throat Hit" in the thread he banned me from shows a beaker with yellow nicotine.

Maybe yours goes against nature and clears up over time.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The picture @Vaperstek posted of his "Throat Hit" in the thread he banned me from shows a beaker with yellow nicotine.

I was kinda wondering about that myself a friend of mine that use to order that crap always got it med yellow. Now he gets it where I gets the good stuff where I get mine a lot cheaper.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

upload_2016-1-28_16-17-38.png

And in case you can't access that post, which is the first one in that thread.

iphone-pics-740-jpg.39463

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The yellow one is still there.

I can see the thread and posts, just can't reply.

If you quote the whole thing, Kevin said "I have enclosed A pic of nicotine which we oxidized and it went from clear to this color in less than 3 days. "

"this color" is yellow. The other picture is a 'before' pic.

It didn't go from clear to clear, LMAO.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
View attachment 39732

iphone-pics-740-jpg.39463

I will take all the wonderful nic in those photos off your hands (for free) add VG and flavorings then vape the shit out of it.
That's all, proceed:D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Then I have magical bottles because mine are always clear.
I will take all the wonderful nic in those photos off your hands (for free) add VG and flavorings then vape the shit out of it.
Sorry to disappoint you, but you'd only be getting clear nic from me. And for god's sake it might even be oxidized. :eek:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
of course its oxidized, thats not the issue any more.. its all teh BS as to why its oxidized and then sold for a massive metric shit ton less

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Then I have magical bottles because mine are always clear.

Sorry to disappoint you, but you'd only be getting clear nic from me. And for god's sake it might even be oxidized. :eek:

So you will be sending that huge beaker full of wonderful clear nic base (for free) so I can add VG and flavorings then vape the shit out of it?
You need me to PM you my address?

Toronnah

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As a new member, I have no relationship nor loyalty to the OP or the vendor.

From what I've read in all 3 threads, the vendor does appear to be misrepresenting the true nature of his product.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
ok so ill ask mods

why in the world do vendors have the ability to ban people form their sub forums?
it makes no sense to me with the way VU is

It make sit if I buy form a vendor have an issue, they can ban me before i post a negative post And make their sub forum smell like roses, ANd they could do that repeatedly over and over again. Sure members can make negative posts about the vendor in other areas, but that dont mean they will be seen when doing a google search or even a forum search of osmeone checking out a vendor to see if they are legit.

I m not bitching or complaining, but it dont make sense to me,and I was just hoping for an explanation about it that is all, no drama.
The vendor only has the ability to ban a user in their own Authorized sub forum, NO WHERE ELSE!

VU Sponsors