Become a Patron!

Vaperstek banned me from VU subforum.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He called me out in the open forum and complained that I was telling people his "Throat Hit" nicotine was oxidized when people asked why it was so cheap. He wrote a nasty post and then deleted it. I took a screenshot.

Screenshot%205.png

Then he posts in his subforum about it in a thread that says the nicotine is oxidized(like I said it was) and threatens to ban me for replying.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/oxidized-nicotine-answer.81208/

Today he locked that thread and started a new thread attacking me directly. After I reply to the attack, he attacks me again and bans me so I can't defend myself.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/nicotine.188254/

What a chickenshit. He gets all bent out of shape because I tell people that ask that his "Throat Hit" nicotine is oxidized, even though he admits it's oxidized, just not on his website where he sells the stuff, attacks me for it and then bans me so I can't reply. The man lies repeatedly.

So, let's take it to the Mud Pit. ;)

its-time1.png

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The way I see it. Good for him. I bought it I liked it. I applaud him. You made personal attacks on him and his business. Poor form. If you don't like it you don't have to buy it. And FYI the TH nic did state that this is slightly oxidized. Your fault for not reading correctly. So enough of the butthurt and grow up. If it were me and my business I would of done same thing. So put your big boy pants on. Dry your eyes and move on. Cheers!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty sure I had read that it was oxidized on their site as well, back before making my first purchase from them.
Never bought it though since I don't like nic throat hit.

Perhaps the whole fight is just a misunderstanding.
If the topics in question about 'cheap nic' never specified 'throat hit' nic, it could result in somebody easily misunderstanding and thinking that the site only sells bad nic. Especially if it's a new DIYer who hasen't been to the site to see they have throat hit and non-throat hit nic.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The way I see it. Good for him. I bought it I liked it. I applaud him. You made personal attacks on him and his business. Poor form. If you don't like it you don't have to buy it. And FYI the TH nic did state that this is slightly oxidized. Your fault for not reading correctly. So enough of the butthurt and grow up. If it were me and my business I would of done same thing. So put your big boy pants on. Dry your eyes and move on. Cheers!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

That's lie. The TH has never said it was oxidized on the website.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty sure I had read that it was oxidized on their site as well, back before making my first purchase from them.
Never bought it though since I don't like nic throat hit.

Nope. It used to say "nicotine with "bite".

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, I'm personally tired of the trolling for anyone trying to gain information on that particular nic. Everyone knows it's oxidized, I knew it from the first time I ordered it and have been doing so even a year later. He admits it's oxidized, those who have ordered it, do so knowing it is. I don't see the argument, and I can't blame the guy if he wants to lock you out of his sub-forum.

My only question is why do you spend so much time on the VT website if you're not going to order anyway?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I'm personally tired of the trolling for anyone trying to gain information on that particular nic. Everyone knows it's oxidized, I knew it from the first time I ordered it and have been doing so even a year later. He admits it's oxidized, those who have ordered it, do so knowing it is. I don't see the argument, and I can't blame the guy if he wants to lock you out of his sub-forum.

My only question is why do you spend so much time on the VT website if you're not going to order anyway?

I check it every time someone asks why it's so cheap to see if it says it's oxidized. I like to know what the fuck I'm talking about.

I don't care if your tired of it. You can't find a post by me that mentions it unless someone has asked first. I answer questions. Just because you're a fanboy and the answer offends you, doesn't mean I'm trolling. In the thread that I screenshot above, Daintanee asked "Hey all, I was wondering if any have tried vaporstek throat hit nicotine and how it compares to their premium nicotine." in post # 12. I answered. There was nothing incorrect about my answer.

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...vendor-for-the-average-guy.23968/#post-823343

If he didn't want me in his thread, maybe he shouldn't have named me in it, eh?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I check it every time someone asks why it's so cheap to see if it says it's oxidized. I like to know what the fuck I'm talking about.

I don't care if your tired of it. You can't find a post by me that mentions it unless someone has asked first. I answer questions. Just because you're a fanboy and the answer offends you, doesn't mean I'm trolling. In the thread that I screenshot above, Daintanee asked "Hey all, I was wondering if any have tried vaporstek throat hit nicotine and how it compares to their premium nicotine." in post # 12. I answered. There was nothing incorrect about my answer.

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...vendor-for-the-average-guy.23968/#post-823343

If he didn't want me in his thread, maybe he shouldn't have named me in it, eh?
Yeah, I can find one that no one asked you. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vaperstek-throat-hit-gone.187494/upload_2016-1-26_21-23-45.png

You "check because you like to know what you're talking about", yet at least 3 people in this short time have said that it did say it was oxidized. That and the fact that you've never even made a purchase? I'm the kind of person that will buy based on recommendations and suggestions from people that have actually tried a product, not someone who has some unknown issue with a vendor he's never purchased from.

I guess what I really don't understand is why you go so far out of your way to post in practically every thread here about nicotine, slamming VT when anyone even mentions their name. That's why I call it trolling.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Reading through that topic, you weren't specifically saying 'oxidized' most of the time.
Looked like you were instead saying 'old' which can be interpreted as 'expired' or 'gone bad'.

In post 15 you stated 'old'
In post 23 you said 'oxidized(old)'
In post 27 you stated 'old' and 'mishandled'
But in the final post, number 52, you claim to only be telling people it is 'oxidized'

'old' and 'oxidized' aren't synonyms.
That's like saying rusty steel is old. Steel doesn't need to be old to develop oxidation (rust)

If you buy a bottle of nic and separate it into two bottles but leave the cap off one and freeze the other, one will get oxidized. It wont be any older then the bottle in the freezer though, which will still be perfectly fine. Never tried it so don't know how long it would take to get oxidized, but if it only took a few days or a week, that wouldn't mean the nic was 'old'. If so, then a steeped liquid would be 'old'.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I can find one that no one asked you. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vaperstek-throat-hit-gone.187494/View attachment 39475

You "check because you like to know what you're talking about", yet at least 3 people in this short time have said that it did say it was oxidized. That and the fact that you've never even made a purchase? I'm the kind of person that will buy based on recommendations and suggestions from people that have actually tried a product, not someone who has some unknown issue with a vendor he's never purchased from.

I guess what I really don't understand is why you go so far out of your way to post in practically every thread here about nicotine, slamming VT when anyone even mentions their name. That's why I call it trolling.
5195f13987bc5c28d5521160ab87e091.jpg
what she said

as long as I've got you we will get thru

VapinVegas01

Member For 4 Years
So trying to get up to speed here, we are supposed to believe VT buys nic, ADDS O2, and then sells it at a loss? Why would someone do that?
Doesn't sound like a very good business model. First "not for profit" vape company I have heard of.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So trying to get up to speed here, we are supposed to believe VT buys nic, ADDS O2, and then sells it at a loss? Why would someone do that?
Doesn't sound like a very good business model. First "not for profit" vape company I have heard of.
I thought we was talking bout rusting steel. Shit witch is it dam

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

might not add it on purpose.

*this is purely hypothetical*
What if one takes a 55 gallon drum of 100mg/ml nicotine base, breaks the seal, and separates it into 208 one liter bottles over the next 3 days. Buy the time the 3rd day arrives, whats left in the barrel may be oxidized and get sold as 'throat hit' nic.

Does this mean that those bottles are suddenly 'older' then the rest of the nic that came from that 55 gallon drum?
Were they suddenly produced at an earlier time of the year then the rest of the liquid that came from that 55 gallon drum?
In this example, claiming that the TH nic is 'old' is actually misleading. It's age would be no different from the non-TH nic.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I can find one that no one asked you. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vaperstek-throat-hit-gone.187494/View attachment 39475

LOL. Check the time stamp. That was after he started a thread about me and then banned me.

Show me a screenshot of VT's website where it has ever said the nic was oxidized. Just because someone says they may have seen it doesn't make it true. It has Never said that. Never. Pictures, or it never happened.

I don't care why you buy somebodies nic. All I ever said is that it was oxidized. It is oxidized. You can't even find a post where I've ever said it was bad. I never have. Kevin is a liar. If you want to stick up for a liar, it says something about you, doesn't it?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reading through that topic, you weren't specifically saying 'oxidized' most of the time.
Looked like you were instead saying 'old' which can be interpreted as 'expired' or 'gone bad'.

In post 15 you stated 'old'
In post 23 you said 'oxidized(old)'
In post 27 you stated 'old' and 'mishandled'
But in the final post, number 52, you claim to only be telling people it is 'oxidized'

'old' and 'oxidized' aren't synonyms.
That's like saying rusty steel is old. Steel doesn't need to be old to develop oxidation (rust)

If you buy a bottle of nic and separate it into two bottles but leave the cap off one and freeze the other, one will get oxidized. It wont be any older then the bottle in the freezer though, which will still be perfectly fine. Never tried it so don't know how long it would take to get oxidized, but if it only took a few days or a week, that wouldn't mean the nic was 'old'. If so, then a steeped liquid would be 'old'.

LOL. You want to argue semantics? Common vernacular for oxidized nic is old.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Exactly.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What if one takes a 55 gallon drum of 100mg/ml nicotine base, breaks the seal, and separates it into 208 one liter bottles over the next 3 days. Buy the time the 3rd day arrives, whats left in the barrel may be oxidized and get sold as 'throat hit' nic.

Does this mean that those bottles are suddenly 'older' then the rest of the nic that came from that 55 gallon drum?
Were they suddenly produced at an earlier time of the year then the rest of the liquid that came from that 55 gallon drum?
In this example, claiming that the TH nic is 'old' is actually misleading. It's age would be no different from the non-TH nic.

He claims to intentionally oxidize the nic.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow Time, this chitshow thread sure did backfire...

I don't support you either... not because I'm pro VT (never tried 'em) but mostly because I trust Huck more than you.

give_a_dam.gif%7Ec200

It didn't backfire. Kevin is a liar. Fanboys come out in droves if you point out their buddies flaws.

Didn't you find that out once?

Remember MammaJ's?

VapinVegas01

Member For 4 Years

I could absolutely see that, and don't have a problem with a vendor doing that. Don't have a problem with them selling off old inventory at a reduced price.
Where I would have a problem is if a vendor did either of those things, and passed it off as a special process. I am not saying VT did that, as I have never heard about it before these threads. Just asking the question, because I had seen the statement that O2 was added somehow. Now in your example above, if adding it is leaving the 55 gal drum open for three days, then saying it is added for extra throat hit is certainly misleading at best.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could absolutely see that, and don't have a problem with a vendor doing that. Don't have a problem with them selling off old inventory at a reduced price.
Where I would have a problem is if a vendor did either of those things, and passed it off as a special process. I am not saying VT did that, as I have never heard about it before these threads. Just asking the question, because I had seen the statement that O2 was added somehow. Now in your example above, if adding it is leaving the 55 gal drum open for three days, then saying it is added for extra throat hit is certainly misleading at best.

After many emails and phone calls, we have engineered some of our nicotine to still have the clean quality you expect from our nicotine when using flavors, but now we have it with A Bite and a bit of pepper for those of you who want it.
If you mix tobaccos or like it straight and a little " gamey" this is what you have been looking for.

And even better, the price per litre is only $100.00 plus shipping. We lowered the price on a litre of it since at this time it is the only size we will carry of it.

Drop by the site and look up nicotine and you should have no problem finding it.

As always thank you,
Kevin

Maltol,
We actually mis treat the nic to oxidize it some before bottling it. You want bite and some burn we got it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do. And at no time was I disrespectful to a lady.

Besides, why you attacking me now? I just said I don't support your little fuss-pot move here.
Stick to the original target...
If you attack everyone who doesn't support you, yer' gonna be here all week.

Was she helpful to you when you were tag teamed or did she join in as a fanboy?

I'm not attacking you. I just basically said you should understand how it is to go against the grain. They decided to to get into this, I didn't force them to stick up for the liar. If they want to play for Kevin, they can take his hits.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're saying Huck is complicit in a vape fraud??? She's part of the conspiracy???
rotflmao.gif
I knew I liked her...
Okay, this is gettin' good... Wot else ya' got? :)

because-aliens.jpg

She knows I have never said VT nic was horrible. I've never said it was bad. All I've said is that the TH nic is oxidized(old, mistreated). And I've said that Kevin is full of shit and can't back up his extraordinary claims.

Kevin lied about me and she know it.

You think you smell blood with your Shark sense but you might want to revisit that MammJ's thread and see if I piled on with the rest of the fanboys. Then rethink what your doing.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Neither. She's never said anything nasty to anybody in my time here... including me.

And now you're attacking her again... WTF izzit with you?

Put your woody away. She put herself in this thread.She called me a troll.

stock-photo-knight-in-shining-armour-on-grey-background-20179498.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Neither. She's never said anything nasty to anybody in my time here... including me... and you.

And now you're attacking her again... WTF izzit with you?
You attack a product you've never used and all people who disagree or like that product.

Take this as a hint... I'm an objective 3rd party here; I've never even used VT nic.
IOW, I'm not on anybody's side and I still think your credibility sucks here.

I ain't mad atcha' tho... But I'd be a lot less unimpressed with you if you'd drop the personal stuff.

I don't have to try the product to know that it's oxidized, kevin said it was oxidized in his subforum. All I did was tell those that asked in the open forum. Read the screenshot in the first post.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good God Almighty !!!! I can't believe this thread exists.

I am going only state facts-

1)-Kevin is not a liar!

2)Kevin has fantastic nicotine. I know because I have used it. Wish I still could use it but Canadian customs takes all my orders with nicotine.

3)Kevin's nicotine does not compared to any other nic that I have tried (7 different companies). In my opinion it is the best!

4) Time I have read many times when you do try and single Kevin out . What the hell is up with that?

5) Time you acting like a big old cry baby pee pee pants ASSHOLE. Just stop before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

6) Huck is great and I think she is very trustworthy and she is not being a fanboy.

7) Time your giving SteveMcgu a good running for the ASSHOLE OF THE YEAR AWARD. (and that is really bad)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good God Almighty !!!! I can't believe this thread exists.

I am going only state facts-

1)-Kevin is not a liar!

2)Kevin has fantastic nicotine. I know because I have used it. Wish I still could use it but Canadian customs takes all my orders with nicotine.

3)Kevin's nicotine does not compared to any other nic that I have tried (7 different companies). In my opinion it is the best!

4) Time I have read many times when you do try and single Kevin out . What the hell is up with that?

5) Time you acting like a big old cry baby pee pee pants ASSHOLE. Just stop before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

6) Huck is great and I think she is very trustworthy and she is not being a fanboy.

7) Time your giving SteveMcgu a good running for the ASSHOLE OF THE YEAR AWARD. (and that is really bad)

Kevin is a liar. Full fledged liar. I can prove it. The rest of you post is moot.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Troll isn't personal. Liar is. And you have been trolling.
And my crush is cancelled until you lose those moobs.

I didn't call her a liar. I said she was sticking up for a liar.

Kevin is a liar.

I like my moobs, their squishy.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bullshit. You're trying to clean it up now.
You accused her of knowingly supporting a lie... implying that she is complicit in this "lie" you allege.
That's a whole different deal.

So if you're gonna walk it back like that, mebbe you oughta' go back and
edit yer' hysterical attacks so people can't see how fos your post here is.

She is complicit in the lie. I'm not walking anything back. I didn't say she was a liar. Your twisting shit like a Hitlery stooge.

The post that Kevin quoted in the screenshot(he deleted it) was my reply to her. She read it.

Well, I specifically order the TH nic for a reason. Though it's a mild TH, it's still crystal clear, odorless, tasteless and makes good vapes. I prefer a nic with a bit of TH. Doesn't hurt that it costs quite a bit less.

There's nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with saving money. I haven't told anybody not to buy it. I just think they should know what they're buying. People usually try to avoid letting their nic oxidize so they should be aware if they are buying nic that has already started.

You would think VT would be honest about it rather than using a marketing gimmick and calling it "Throat Hit" though. :confused:

I'm not a fan of deceptive sales practices.

She knows I never said the nic was horrible, like Kevin claimed. He lied. She's defending him.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-choose-your-nicotine-vendor-for-the-average-guy.23968/

I see how ya are.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Time for calling out VT...VT has all these little fanboys on this forum,and so I don't expect you to get a fair shake on VU...all Time is doing is letting less experinced DIYers know what this nic with a "bite" really is.....and VT's danced around the points Time brought up, and they treated him unfairly.......I have used VT and found their product to be very good,but after their bullshit treatment of Time, I will buy that nicotime directly from Europe rather than support VT...besides I've found an american nic manufacturer who I believe makes as good nic as the stuff VT sells,if not better.
And yes.... Time does enjoy poking the bear with a stick.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
He called me out in the open forum and complained that I was telling people his "Throat Hit" nicotine was oxidized when people asked why it was so cheap. He wrote a nasty post and then deleted it. I took a screenshot.

Screenshot%205.png

Then he posts in his subforum about it in a thread that says the nicotine is oxidized(like I said it was) and threatens to ban me for replying.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/oxidized-nicotine-answer.81208/

Today he locked that thread and started a new thread attacking me directly. After I reply to the attack, he attacks me again and bans me so I can't defend myself.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/nicotine.188254/

What a chickenshit. He gets all bent out of shape because I tell people that ask that his "Throat Hit" nicotine is oxidized, even though he admits it's oxidized, just not on his website where he sells the stuff, attacks me for it and then bans me so I can't reply. The man lies repeatedly.

So, let's take it to the Mud Pit. ;)

its-time1.png

@Time You mispelled Vaperstek so I fixed it in the title.
If you did it on purpose for some reason let me know and i'll change it back.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why don't someone just go break this guys kneecaps and be done with it

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've had it out with Time once or twice in the past. I hold no grudges over it.

I was in the original post that VT went bat shit in. I've seen how VT treats someone who dare question them.

I've also seen how VT baited Time into a discussion, THEN banned them after baiting them.

Ask yourselves just ONE simple question.....

WHY would a company "make" oxidized nic, then sell it at a "loss"? Are they a charity, or a FOR PROFIT business? We would be lead to believe that VT is doing so for charity, and I'm not stupid enough to believe it.

VU Sponsors