Vaperstek banned me from VU subforum.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You need an address tough guy?
I was just playing don't everyone go midevil. I don't even get why everyone is so mad. There all big boys and girls they can make there own decisions. But if your running a business you've got to expect that there will be some bad reviews. Trust me there's always gona be someone that's not happy and don't like you. But if you have more good than bad that's what stands out. And vice versa.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
buying pre oxidized nic sounds like going to the grocery store to pick up pre curdled milk :p
In this case it's more similar to this:

The store offers milk for 1.99 a gallon (good milk)

Or you can get sour milk for .99 cents a gallon. The store has three hours of employee labor and costs of the additional supplies to make the milk per gallon. But they are selling it for less than a gallon of "premium" milk.

Makes sense, right?

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In this case it's more similar to this:

The store offers milk for 1.99 a gallon (good milk)

Or you can get sour milk for .99 cents a gallon. The store has three hours of employee labor and costs of the additional supplies to make the milk per gallon. But they are selling it for less than a gallon of "premium" milk.

Makes sense, right?
Yeah that store is not gona be open long

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just playing don't everyone go midevil. I don't even get why everyone is so mad. There all big boys and girls they can make there own decisions. But if your running a business you've got to expect that there will be some bad reviews. Trust me there's always gona be someone that's not happy and don't like you. But if you have more good than bad that's what stands out. And vice versa.

The issue is not whether the product is good or bad. The issue is that the vendor does not fully disclose on his website that the product is oxidized and then he attacks me for telling people on the forum when they ask that the nicotine is oxidized.

I'm not "butthurt". I'm informing. That is what the forums are for. This thread was started because the vendor named me specifically in a thread, misrepresented(lied) about what I've said, and then prevented me from defending myself. I put it in the Mud Pit because I knew the fanboys would come and make it dirty.

HRC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So trying to get up to speed here, we are supposed to believe VT buys nic, ADDS O2, and then sells it at a loss? Why would someone do that?
Doesn't sound like a very good business model. First "not for profit" vape company I have heard of.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I have to think that VT is doing a little fibbing on the claim they intentionally oxidize nic then sell it at a loss.

Carry on.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The issue is not whether the product is good or bad. The issue is that the vendor does not fully disclose on his website that the product is oxidized and then he attacks me for telling people on the forum when they ask that the nicotine is oxidized.

I'm not "butthurt". I'm informing. That is what the forums are for. This thread was started because the vendor named me specifically in a thread, misrepresented(lied) about what I've said, and then prevented me from defending myself. I put it in the Mud Pit because I knew the fanboys would come and make it dirty.
Well good for you you should. That's the luxury of the internet. People can't just get away with shit like that anymore because if you take a minute to look around you can find out everything about people and there business doings good and bad nowadays. And if there doing people dirty it will get out.

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The rust gives it a little extra horsepower.....

rusty-camaro-1.jpg

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't have a dog in this fight but I have to think that VT is doing a little fibbing on the claim they intentionally oxidize nic then sell it at a loss.

Carry on.
I agree.. doesnt make sense...
Im willing to bet the whole "purposely" bullshit was just on an impulse reaction when people found out the shit was oxidized.
You buy something at whatever your cost, you have your margin for profit but for some reason you seperatr a portion of the product, work on it (labor cost, process cost) to turn over a secondary item only to sell it for less? Adding production while cutting margin? I run a business and only reason to ever cut margin is to salvage what you can from waste.... anyone can tell you that.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok
ive read and was one of the ones asking questions of Kevin

heres my take
@Time you letting this get to you too much - and its making you look like an ass to many.....even though you have valid points
@Vaperstek has been rude to time and hasnever fully disclosed or explained TH nic.

Huck sent me some its fine...i dont like it...but its fine
kevin has made statements which could lea done to believe that their is a process to turn reg nic into th nic which implies that vaperstek is doing something to it. Which at 1/6th the cost of the normal nicotine MAKES NO SENSE

SO my take on all this is
I like vt nic
but I like nicselect as well
because of Kevin's lack of answers and teh way he treated time I will be buying nicselect in the future
time needs to chill out and just let it drop at this point cuz it aint gonna get you no where....you had valid points but you let yourself get a bit carried away.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
time needs to chill out and just let it drop at this point cuz it aint gonna get you no where....you had valid points but you let yourself get a bit carried away.

Thanks, but I did let it drop. I didn't revive this yesterday, Kevin did. He started a thread about me, directly. I'm not one to roll over and play dead.

And, he is still posting about me in a thread that I can't respond to. He's not banned from this thread. He don't talk about me here. He hides behind his own subforum and tells lies about someone he knows can't respond directly. It's pure chickenshit and I won't lay down and take it.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's really a no-brainer. Chemnovatic sent oxidized 1000mg. It was yellowed and not as good as the clear stuff. Voila ! The birth of TH Nic. Now we can stop fighting over this stupid shit. VT did take a loss on this. It was terrible that Kevin had to sell it for so cheap.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
high quality nic like the stuff VT sells...even when it oxidizes it does let alot of the flavor come through OK and at low levels not to much orf a problem...when you start mixing Higher % of nic 12-18 it's not that oxidzed nic ruins the flavor it's just that at the high a levels there's a real peppery sting really shines through...the flavor is still there but it has a bite. oddly enough if you vpe it for about 10 minutes it passes.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's really a no-brainer. Chemnovatic sent oxidized 1000mg. It was yellowed and not as good as the clear stuff. Voila ! The birth of TH Nic. Now we can stop fighting over this stupid shit. VT did take a loss on this. It was terrible that Kevin had to sell it for so cheap.
not neccesarrily ...I just assumed that when VT breaks open it's bulk nic into smaller quanities it gets oxidized not a problem if sold fast enough, but if it doesn't it starts to kick. We both could be totally wrong......It is to be noted though that whatever the cause Kevin sells it at a reduced price.....so you're buying sour milk at a much cheaper rate than fresh milk,,,,I think that's better than buying soured milk at a high price because someone calls it real runny brie....in the south they call it clabber.and they actually like it.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Then why does Kevin continue to lie about it and say that he oxidizes it?

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's how the nic started. Molinshop carried Inawera nic bases and flavorings. I had noticed how clean the nic was making my flavorings taste fantastic. Marcelina gave the source to Kevin which is Chemnovatic. I'm very happy that Americans can enjoy this clean nic without having to order overseas.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
not neccesarrily ...I just assumed that when VT breaks open it's bulk nic into smaller quanities it gets oxidized not a problem if sold fast enough, but if it doesn't it starts to kick. We both could be totally wrong.
Chemnovatic gets pure nic from England and India. The batches are never the same. Chemnovatic supposedly cleans it up further. That I really don't know if thats true. Because I've had Ice nic from WL and was just as clean.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chemnovatic gets pure nic from England and India. The batches are never the same. Chemnovatic supposedly cleans it up further. That I really don't know if thats true. Because I've had Ice nic from WL and was just as clean.
what is WL...Wizard labs?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This conversation would never have happened if he made it clear on his site that the TH was oxidized. I wouldn't have had to tell people and he wouldn't have to try and shoot the messenger.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree. The only thing I can think of is that he got scared and wouldn't be able to sell it at all. That pure nic is very expensive.

Yes it is. I don't know what their business relationship is like, but Chemnovatic claims it throws bad nic out on their website. I would have sent it back. I think they'd be responsive to their only US vendor and aim to please.

Regardless, for $25 a liter, it would have sold. If not, you just take the hit. That's the cost of business.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes it is. I don't know what their business relationship is like, but Chemnovatic claims it throws bad nic out on their website. I would have sent it back. I think they'd be responsive to their only US vendor and aim to please.

Regardless, for $25 a liter, it would have sold. If not, you just take the hit. That's the cost of business.
Yes, I would've returned it. I expect the product to be pristine on delivery.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck this thread is still going lol

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Yep. As you seem to have a propensity to see things that don't exist on your computer screen, it's really no surprise that you've missed the ones that do exist.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. As you seem to have a propensity to see things that don't exist on your computer screen, it's really no surprise that you've missed the ones that do exist.
Yup that must be it.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok so ill ask mods

why in the world do vendors have the ability to ban people form their sub forums?
it makes no sense to me with the way VU is

It make sit if I buy form a vendor have an issue, they can ban me before i post a negative post And make their sub forum smell like roses, ANd they could do that repeatedly over and over again. Sure members can make negative posts about the vendor in other areas, but that dont mean they will be seen when doing a google search or even a forum search of osmeone checking out a vendor to see if they are legit.

I m not bitching or complaining, but it dont make sense to me,and I was just hoping for an explanation about it that is all, no drama.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
ok so ill ask mods

why in the world do vendors have the ability to ban people form their sub forums?
it makes no sense to me with the way VU is

It make sit if I buy form a vendor have an issue, they can ban me before i post a negative post And make their sub forum smell like roses, ANd they could do that repeatedly over and over again. Sure members can make negative posts about the vendor in other areas, but that dont mean they will be seen when doing a google search or even a forum search of osmeone checking out a vendor to see if they are legit.

I m not bitching or complaining, but it dont make sense to me,and I was just hoping for an explanation about it that is all, no drama.

Trust me, now that the vendors name is spelled properly in the title this will show up in a google search see:
https://www.google.com/#q=vaperstek+site:vapingunderground.com

Vendors control their own subforums and are required to watch over them responsibly.
If anyone feels this vendor has taken advantage of his subforum privileges then this needs to be taken up directly with an Admin such as @Vaperjoes @TygerTyger @SMOKIE etc...

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Trust me, now that the vendors name is spelled properly in the title this will show up in a google search see:
https://www.google.com/#q=vaperstek+site:vapingunderground.com

Vendors control their own subforums and are required to watch over them responsibly.
If anyone feels this vendor has taken advantage of his subforum privileges then this needs to be taken up directly with an Admin such as @Vaperjoes @TygerTyger @SMOKIE etc...

Well, since I do NOT know what "privileges" a vendor with a sub form has, I don't actually KNOW.

BUT, I would think if a member has not broken rules or what not, in enough of a egregious level to earn a ban, then WHY are they banned in a sub forum?

THAT seems to me that the vendor is stepping over the line. Besides, this vendor in particular is far from acting like an adult. He bans a member then goes on to talk about him, AFTER bringing him in the discussion in the first place. How fucking third grade is that?

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Then why does Kevin continue to lie about it and say that he oxidizes it?
Because if he told the truth he would be admitting he lied so I guess he is hoping this will just all go away The first time I saw "Throte Hit Nic" I new it was just OLD nic. I have been mixing for years now. When ever the nic gets light yellow or light pinkish in color it is time for me to pour it down the drain some people like it I don't. But making up stories like in this case is just not good business that I'm sure he has to now know. It is a free country and I say everyone has the right to speak freely no matter what unless it is top secret warfare protecting our country.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG this thread lol
Isn't the whole idea to steep your juices? The way I look at it, my steeping time will be cut in half. lmao

An honest real question that I would like an answer for...
I have purchased nic from VT, after some time my nic oxidized. Do I need to throw it out and buy a fresh batch or can I just keep using it?
Maybe I need to rethink how I store it.

VU Sponsors