Uwell Crown opinions needed

PremiumVapeSupply

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Ecig.com needs to run their $13 special again. I want another crown.o_O

Trying to be as unbiased as possible, but Uwell has set a standard for their pricing, and most of those vendors may get cut off or may have to get to the price floor. Just make sure you guys are buying 100% legit Uwell products otherwise you're gonna get dry hits all day, everyday...

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you have an authentic clone? Or is it a clone of the clone?

Yes, tapatalk does suck

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ecig.com needs to run their $13 special again. I want another crown.o_O
Trying to be as unbiased as possible, but Uwell has set a standard for their pricing, and most of those vendors may get cut off or may have to get to the price floor. Just make sure you guys are buying 100% legit Uwell products otherwise you're gonna get dry hits all day, everyday...
That was mistake. I believe they caught a bunch of shit from uwell over that

Yes, tapatalk does suck

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone needs to come out with a tank or rda named "The Clone" lol

Yes, tapatalk does suck
Why do you say Tapatalk sucks every time you make a post?? That gets old real fast reading your posts, and you seem to be the only one who has problems with it...curious is all

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why do you say Tapatalk sucks every time you make a post?? That gets old real fast reading your posts, and you seem to be the only one who has problems with it...curious is all

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
I don't say it every time. That's my sent via signature line. lulz I'll get bored with it one day& change it, don't fret

Yes, tapatalk does suck

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't say it every time. That's my sent via signature line. lulz I'll get bored with it one day& change it, don't fret

Yes, tapatalk does suck
Don't worry, I'm not fretting about it..
Just will ignore your posts.. Lol

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 30367

Yes, tapatalk does suck
Dude, why can't you let it go??
I see you only have 300 posts or so on this forum.. And if you are indeed a truck driver we have that in common..
260d10dfb461ba1bf28005d4cb6de888.jpg

I drove for many years myself..
But this thread is about the Crown.. Not trading insults..I simply asked why you have to say Tapatalk sucks in your signature line.. That's it..

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just saw a thread on VU and can't remember where but someone said they had a spot on recipe for unicorn milk. I'd love to start mixing it but wonder if I'm opening up something that might not be good right now financial wise. Seems like every time I think I'm saving money I end up spending more, why is that... Maybe the DIY stuff is in actuality more expensive than just buying straight out?

Sent from my  ☏

DIY is cheaper in the long run. To buy a good amount of mixing stuff at the beginning is more expensive. But you also get to control what goes into your mix. You never know what you are buying with premade juice.

Whoever posted about getting a DNA 200, you are going to be very very happy. Been using for 24 hours now and this thing is a beast. I think this is near the end game for mods. Now they need a tank that just hooks to a juice bottle. The hcigar vt200 is tiny compared to the sigelei 100, no need for a battery charger either, or monkeying around with buying batteries. Win win.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DIY is cheaper in the long run. To buy a good amount of mixing stuff at the beginning is more expensive. But you also get to control what goes into your mix. You never know what you are buying with premade juice.

Whoever posted about getting a DNA 200, you are going to be very very happy. Been using for 24 hours now and this thing is a beast. I think this is near the end game for mods. Now they need a tank that just hooks to a juice bottle. The hcigar vt200 is tiny compared to the sigelei 100, no need for a battery charger either, or monkeying around with buying batteries. Win win.
You say you really like the DNA 200..
Can the built-in batt be replaced when it will no longer take a charge? Thx

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep I agree silver looks good also. Will git a black one thou when they come in stock

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
I thought your order has shipped..are you still expecting it Monday?

chevyman1580

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guess it was just complete but wasn't lol. Yes he said should still git it Monday.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I would say so. see not that bad looking at all

Actually they are well made, buttery smooth threads and my two came squeaky clean.. Normally I take new tanks apart and wash out machine oil
and metal chips left from the machining process... But not this tank, it was ready to go right out of the box... A quality tank all the way..

chevyman1580

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I messed up the tank is black he didn't have the box mod in black

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Actually they are well made, buttery smooth threads and my two came squeaky clean.. Normally I take new tanks apart and wash out machine oil
and metal chips left from the machining process... But not this tank, it was ready to go right out of the box... A quality tank all the way..

what tanks are you buying that need cleaned
ive bought a maganus 2 STM a nano and a crown and all came clean

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what tanks are you buying that need cleaned
ive bought a maganus 2 STM a nano and a crown and all came clean
Both my billows had a nasty case of machine oil! I always wash new tanks now out of habit, because there's nothing worse than a tank full of juice and machine oil (and you often don't realize until it's too late)!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Both my billows had a nasty case of machine oil! I always wash new tanks now out of habit, because there's nothing worse than a tank full of juice and machine oil (and you often don't realize until it's too late)!
ok i get that rba/rtas usually have this issue. I read it all the time. but i was thikning more along things like stm,aspire,smok, tanks etc.

and i have no idea why they dont clean the shit up before they sell it.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok so i foregt to any of teh crown fanboys have a tfv4 they are no longer using?

VU Sponsors