Become a Patron!

Uwell Crown opinions needed

chevyman1580

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got a tracking update myself, says I should get it Friday..
Premium is in Atwood CA, and I'm in El Cajon CA....For just placing the order a few hrs ago Friday works for me, that's fast!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
He had a good deal for me waiting to hear back from em. Probally sleeping now I'll git with him tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

chevyman1580

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still got that burnt tatse dunno what the matter with it gonna prime it again and see. Maybe I'm tasting that crappy eliquid from before. Dunno something not right.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He had a good deal for me waiting to hear back from em. Probally sleeping now I'll git with him tomorrow

It's only 7pm here on the west coast..he should be awake..

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Still got that burnt tatse dunno what the matter with it gonna prime it again and see. Maybe I'm tasting that crappy eliquid from before. Dunno something not right.

Okay, so it "sounds like" you have classic "burnt coil" symptoms. Is this a new and fresh coil? Did you clean the tank out and start with fresh juice? If not, then you should get a new coil, clean the tank completely and then try again.

Do not try to salvage the juice in the tank, if the coil is in fact burnt, then the blow back into the tank will contaminate the juice in the tank, and nothing you do will get rid of the burnt taste. The only way to get rid of it is the clean out the tank thoroughly and start fresh from the coil up. If you don't, then all the fresh juice you put in will continue to carry the burnt taste.

chevyman1580

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aight Dev thank you. Just filled it back up and put it on the charger for the night I got a pack of coils I'll bring to work with me tomorrow just in case it's still bad. Appreciate the help will keep that in mind next time.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
No problem, I hope that will fix the problem!

chevyman1580

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking at it more went I went and filled it up may have been a bit low and me tilting it to git my git may have been one side dryer than the other. Possible? Guess we will find out in the morning.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking at it more went I went and filled it up may have been a bit low and me tilting it to git my git may have been one side dryer than the other. Possible? Guess we will find out in the morning.

I doubt it..but I guess anything is possible, lol

chevyman1580

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What did you order?

Sent from my  ☏
99f4428303d26d247a3f7bb0229e3ad0.jpg

chevyman1580

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I second this, I've seen way too many posts where people run out of these and go back to analogs!

Sent from my  ☏
What sucks now my girls got me sick and trying to git over it. And now I can't tatse anything this morning or smell can't tell if it's better or not lol

underd0g

Member For 4 Years
What sucks now my girls got me sick and trying to git over it. And now I can't tatse anything this morning or smell can't tell if it's better or not lol

Sweet, that had to be as hefty as my Vapor Shark order today.
I've tried the ipv4 and liked it a lot. You're gonna love the Crown setup with that.

Don't you love it when your kids get you sick? Ah the sweet joys of raising children

Sent from my  ☏

chevyman1580

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't wait to git it all. Running the eVic-VT right now with the atlantis 2

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I see this is Gonna be a good but bad hobby lol

Its is a great hobby but as you will find it can get out of hand real quickly lolol, mods, tanks, RBA etc.... and then you find the world of DIY for making you own juice... Thats opens up a whole new world of juice possibilities and savings but eventually you get over 200 flavors, equipment, start stock piling nicotine and the list goes on and on but we all love it. There are some great threads here on VU in regards to DIY is and when you are ready.

chevyman1580

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah maybe in the future don't see myself doing that anytime soon. Don't have that much time on my hands. Work 10 hours a day and then git home and take care of a 4 and 2 year old girls meh lol

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Yeah maybe in the future don't see myself doing that anytime soon. Don't have that much time on my hands. Work 10 hours a day and then git home and take care of a 4 and 2 year old girls meh lol

Oh I hear ya brother.... life does get crazy busy at times.....

underd0g

Member For 4 Years

Your my mirror, except I work from home and take care of 3! Yup, stay at home Dad isn't for all guys but I like most days, until they get my a** sick from other kids at school. Don't even get me started, then the stupid Gov steps in and tries to FORCE you into sending them while they're sick, they can piss off smh

Sent from my  ☏

underd0g

Member For 4 Years
Its is a great hobby but as you will find it can get out of hand real quickly lolol, mods, tanks, RBA etc.... and then you find the world of DIY for making you own juice... Thats opens up a whole new world of juice possibilities and savings but eventually you get over 200 flavors, equipment, start stock piling nicotine and the list goes on and on but we all love it. There are some great threads here on VU in regards to DIY is and when you are ready.

I just saw a thread on VU and can't remember where but someone said they had a spot on recipe for unicorn milk. I'd love to start mixing it but wonder if I'm opening up something that might not be good right now financial wise. Seems like every time I think I'm saving money I end up spending more, why is that... Maybe the DIY stuff is in actuality more expensive than just buying straight out?

Sent from my  ☏

chevyman1580

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanna try that unicorn milk and milkman heard so much postive things about it. Bet that would tatse good in the new tank

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I just saw a thread on VU and can't remember where but someone said they had a spot on recipe for unicorn milk. I'd love to start mixing it but wonder if I'm opening up something that might not be good right now financial wise. Seems like every time I think I'm saving money I end up spending more, why is that... Maybe the DIY stuff is in actuality more expensive than just buying straight out?

Sent from my  ☏
as long as you approach is sensibly its a great savings. you start out slow with a few flavors you know you will like. build up your savings (if possible by not buying alot of gear lolol) and eventually start trying some other mixes. the biggest hurdle is there are several flavor companies and not all are the same nor taste the same. Strawberry from one company is very different from the next and so on. As you can see buying some of each flavor from each company can and would get very expensive. Using some of the threads here on VU has helped me greatly and once I got the hang of it and stopped making Drano, my juices really shinned and now I am able to expand my inventory and make some pretty good variations in juice.

Mspinky71

VU Donator
So after researching the crown and lurking on all the threads about it for a couple of weeks, I went to my B&M and got an Odessey kit (triton tank, Pegasus box). Ugh! I get better flavor than I do with my ipv mini/Arctic set up (which is what another local shop set me up with when I started vaping a month ago). I used the Odessey for about an hour and ordered the crown, got it yesterday, using it on my ipv and loooooove it! Not sure what I'm going to do with the Odessey kit but now I'm ordering another crown but gotta figure out which mod. Love vu and all the info I've learned in the short time I've been vaping!

chevyman1580

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been hearing alot of hype about the .25 can't wait for Everthing to come In

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
It comes with the .5 huh?

The Crown comes in a couple different configs. My first came with 2 coils at .25 and one at .5. My second came with 2 pcs of .15 Ni200 and one .25
My third will be here sat so I am curious as to what that will be configured as.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been hearing alot of hype about the .25 can't wait for Everthing to come In

I know the feeling!
It took about 3 hrs to get a tracking update from USPS.. I ordered a couple boxes of the .25 coils.. Should be here tomorrow
625226c8768fca1c194ba03fa1002b53.jpg

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors