Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
61092995_2064142203714748_4371543165568548864_n.jpg

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Theresa May resigns: PM breaks down as she announces departure amid Brexit gridlock and expected European election wipeout

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...dQEglITcH4XkazM0V8b-74V1X-S7FsI_q9DZxCVSWqu78
She had her own assholes in "congress", but the dizzy twat and parliament played games with the public voted EXIT - screw the lot of them. The UK could have easily become a major trading partner with the US, but they were rejecting that - and their own voters - out of hand.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Idiots.. Slap 'em down and ship them home: let them attend their OWN universities - oh wait, they don't have any? TOugh shit.

I am waiting for the headline where Pope orders all crosses removed. And I am not joking.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am waiting for the headline where Pope orders all crosses removed. And I am not joking.
Well, the pope and his boys have been getting worse and more stupid for at least a century, so I can envision it. Happily, doesn't interest me. However, kowtowing to the more and more demanding, vocal, stupid subgroups pisses me right off: assimilate, you miserable pricks.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's the worst-case scenario for the US-China trade war

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/23/economy/trade-war-economy/index.html

CNN is trying to fear monger but after reading this, the worst case scenario is more expensive shoes. really?

I really believe that if the media didnt hate Trump, there really wouldnt be much more than casual reporting on it. Also believe if Americans didnt know it was going on they would never notice it in their daily lives.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors