Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's funny that our education-system worked fine for a century plus: reading, writing, 'rithmitic - CIVICS; you know: the basics to try to find work and understand about votes, etc - and the ability to BETTER YOURSELF.

Then, it went to shit when the feds took it over, then they screwed with the coursework.

It was about that time when parents stopped parenting, too.
Why parent when you can stick a cell phone in their hands...

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AOC claims Cauiliflower is a Racist Vegetable.
That wonky "Liberal Sherpa" made my head ache, "esplaining' how it wasn't Green, Diverse, it's Colonial and..

Look, man - I had to mute it. But, I bet the prices jump this week.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ktxfmi70zxz21.png

Ya know how very close to the truth that must be.

:teehee:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should think - I really, really hope - all this shit is just mike-drop campaign-ads for every one of these assholes that are NOT arrested, arraigned, judged, hanged/imprisoned.

Mind you, I prefer a terminal conclusion a leftwinger can't PARDON later.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If true this would be collusion?

Washington Post: Trump 'aggressively' pushing for GOP donor's company to get border wall contract

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trumps latest deal to China.
if China will pay for the border wall he will drop the tariffs.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cauliflower is albino Broccoli.
well I gotta say..meat is bad ,whitey's veggies are bad, at this rate the average libtards diet is gonna consist of yucca and scurrying around for acorns....I wonder whose gonna pull the short straw and have to go into the hood and tell them their Church's fried Chicken and Mc Donalds is gonna get closed down.....that should lose them 30% of their voters base.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

This is probably what scares the NWO group the most. Trumps effect on the world. Many people from other nations see exactly whats going on, and they also see whats not being reported, that America is now on top of the world and they want that too. Its causing many to push back on the EU bullshit like England citizens been trying to do.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jon Voight declares Trump 'greatest president since Abraham Lincoln' in late-night video

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...e-abraham-lincoln-in-late-night-video-message
When you think back - I don't recall that any decent actor from the 30's to 60's ran their goddamned mouths like today. On the whole, I don't want their damned opinions, but nowadays you can basically grade them by the little they say, and then the value of it. The older I get, the less impressed I am with any president or congresscritter - nevermind the leeches that are state/local.

America didn't elect Trump for being "cute", "handsome" or being "political" - they elected him to get into D.C and ruin and destroy the Uniparty Of Coverup-and-Pocketlining. He's been fighting congress - and even his "own party" since day zero. The more they fight, the more they expose themselves and their connections.

We live in Interesting TImes - and I am still waiting for the sweeps, arrests, deportations, arraignments, hangings and imprisonments. We don't NEED "political operators" in the WH, we need folks that will absolutely get congress and the damned agencies to do their fucking jobs, obey their goddamned oaths, and get the piggies into the freezer.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When you think back - I don't recall that any decent actor from the 30's to 60's ran their goddamned mouths like today. On the whole, I don't want their damned opinions, but nowadays you can basically grade them by the little they say, and then the value of it. The older I get, the less impressed I am with any president or congresscritter - nevermind the leeches that are state/local.

America didn't elect Trump for being "cute", "handsome" or being "political" - they elected him to get into D.C and ruin and destroy the Uniparty Of Coverup-and-Pocketlining. He's been fighting congress - and even his "own party" since day zero. The more they fight, the more they expose themselves and their connections.

We live in Interesting TImes - and I am still waiting for the sweeps, arrests, deportations, arraignments, hangings and imprisonments. We don't NEED "political operators" in the WH, we need folks that will absolutely get congress and the damned agencies to do their fucking jobs, obey their goddamned oaths, and get the piggies into the freezer.

The atmosphere the liberals have created makes it where anyone famous can blabber what ever drivel they want and they will be worshiped for it as long as its within the liberal guidelines. These famous people have the false belief they can say what they want and no one will ever hold them accountable. Yet they failed to understand that we the people either make or break the megastars and most of them we have the attitude of shut the fuck up or we wont watch you anymore. Dipship Di nero, Alec Baldwin, Ashley Judge and others, many of us refuse to watch anything they are in and this last forever, not just to the next election. They sunk their own careers and I dont see anyone shedding a tear for them.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, of course not: actors are all of the jonguleur/minstrel classes that were basically mobile-peasants. No one paid them diddly-shit, (let alone asked their opinions), for millenia.

The overriding point today is: california as a whole has been allowed to run riot over its citizens as well as the rest of the nation for decades. Until that gets slapped into the mud - hard - nothing will change, though. There are other such CITIES, and a few states leaning that way, but their other huge hammer are these asshole Federal District twats.

It all needs to be stomped into the mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors